Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2014

2,405 posts in this topic

Yes they will most probably send you a 60

Day letter thru email. You should call so they can process the d260. Which that can take up to 15 days.

Thank you, I lodged the DS260 a couple days ago.

The IV packet and the AoS packet has been posted to the address for NVC. I received the letter that they have my information and it will take 60 days to review. So this is the scan date, correct? Since they were sent together, will the scan date be the same for both?

Thanks for your reply!

IR1 - Spouse VisaPetition I-130

Posted from Australia 05/24/2014

Email receipt received 06/09/2014

Paid from Bank 06/09/2014

Approved online update on case status 06/20/2014

Received NOA1 in the post 06/22/2014

NOA2 received in post 07/10/2014

NVC

Email from NVC 8/7/2014

AoS ready for paymentDS-261 submitted 8/8/2014

AoS Fee Paid 8/12/2014

AoS and IV scan date 10/25/2014

Checklist: 12/18/2014

Posted updated packet for checklist on 2/25/2015

Received by NVC 3/2/2015

Case Complete: 3/2/2015

Interview: 4/21/2015

Approved: 4/21/2014

POE: 6/2/2015<p>

Any new cc?

Citizenship Timeline:

Service Center : Online  |  CIS Office : Philadelphia  |  Date Filed : 2018-08-23  |  NOA Date : 2018-08-24  |  Bio. Appt. : 2018-09-20  |  Interview Date : 4th April  (scheduled on 25th feb) |  RFE: 25th April. Approved : MAY 15/ In line for Oath 17th MaY |  Oath Ceremony :30th MaY

USCIS

13-12-2013 - Sent i-130 received

17-12-2013 - NOA1 hard copy

06-06-2014-I-130 RFE

13-06-2014 - RFE hard copy

25-06-2014 - RFE sent

01-07-2014 - RFE response review email received

22-07-2014 - NOA2 (approved in 221 days)

30-07-2014=i-130 Sent to NVC

NVC

12-08-2014 - NVC received the case

22-08-2014 - NVC case number assigned

23-08-2014 - I-864(AOS) Bill Generated

25-08-2014 - DS-261 completed online

25-08-2014 -AOS Bill paid ($ 88)

26-08-2014--AOS bill appeared as PAID

29-08-2014 - Sent I-864(AOS) Package (via USPS Certified Mail)

02-09-2014 - AOS Package Received and scanned at NVC

26-09-2014 --IV bill invoiced and paid

02-10-2014 --Iv package sent via usps

06-10-2014 --Iv package Received and scanned at nvc

08-10-2014--DS-260 completed online

14-11-2014--- checklist (AOS)

17-11-2014---- checklist sent via USPS

19-11-2014 checklist received at nvc

12-02-2015--- checklist (IV-police certificate)

17-02-2015 checklist received at nvc

11-03-2015 Case Complete

25-03-2015 - Interview scheduled

Consulate
16-04-2015 - Medical
19-05-2015 - Interview (approved) but put me on AP for no reason.

20-09-2015-Visa Issued at CEAC website
21-09-2015 - Visa in hand
01-10-2015 - POE

11-01-2016- Received 10 years green card

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Hello guys, wish best processing for all of VJ participants. My scan date is September 3, it is 56th waiting day since i received letter from nvc.So what do you think guys for what time do i have to expect to get CC? Tired of VISA PROCESSING (First papers i send October 21 2013 sucks man! :) )

I sent AOS and IV packages through one envelope inside separate envelopes. So both packages they received same time!

I was reading previous pages among little time i had free from work and i noticed people saying it is super close and want to know if it seems real?

Thanks

Edited by Vivian&Jaba

Hello fellow VJ sufferers, I hope you are all holding up. As for me I am still getting ready to send my checklist requirements: my husband is still waiting for his court certificate to be issued, it should be done today! Fingers crossed! I am going to print out the new IRS transcripts from the IRS website, as advised in a facebook immigration group.....but as far as my AOS form goes, I have talked to so many diff. NVC representatives and even supervisors and I don't know who to believe anymore,some say I need to send my AOS form because they don't have it(lost it!) and others say "oh no your aos form is fine, we have it and it's all right, you don't need to resubmit it" since I don't know who to believe, in order to avoid any further complications , I have decided to send another one in, just in case. Nowww, two months ago I started a new job, full time and much better than the one before....should I update this info. in the new AOS form and send that employment letter or should I not....could it complicate anything? Or could it help my case? Also as far as the new job goes, it is direct deposit so I would not be able to provide any paychecks. Thank you all for your advice, pray that all of us are going to be done with this NVC ####### FOREVER VERY SOON!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello guys, wish best processing for all of VJ participants. My scan date is September 3, it is 56th waiting day since i received letter from nvc.So what do you think guys for what time do i have to expect to get CC? Tired of VISA PROCESSING (First papers i send October 21 2013 sucks man! :) )

I sent AOS and IV packages through one envelope inside separate envelopes. So both packages they received same time!

I was reading previous pages among little time i had free from work and i noticed people saying it is super close and want to know if it seems real?

Thanks

It's even possible Tomm :) someone got a cc today with sept 3rd date. Best of luck :)

Keep a check on ceac website today for the magic N/A :thumbs:

Edited by samreen23

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Timeline

It's even possible Tomm :) someone got a cc today with sept 3rd date. Best of luck :)

Keep a check on ceac website today for the magic N/A :thumbs:

Thanks man for positive information, just most important is after reviewing CC, i am scared of checklist. I know with high percentage everything must be correct but despite of it all little mistakes count! i hope we all get though easy way with no complicated processing. I am going to check all day several times :)

As of today our case got the expedite process approved :D:D:D:D I still can't really believe it. And I just send out both packages together :huh:

I just wanted to thank you everybody here this is a great forum, thank god! I don't know what I would do without visajourney. A big thanks on saylin's wiki helped me a lot so far ;) and congrats on everybody who got a cc lately and the ones are still waiting I m thinking and praying for a quick journey for you :thumbs:[/quote

Congratulations you should be so happy Bcuz this process is not easy.

When was your AOS scanned

Thank you, I lodged the DS260 a couple days ago.

The IV packet and the AoS packet has been posted to the address for NVC. I received the letter that they have my information and it will take 60 days to review. So this is the scan date, correct? Since they were sent together, will the scan date be the same for both?

Thanks for your reply!

If scanned together yes it will be 60 days they say it can be less and it can be a couple of days more. But, you would see it will be less.

Good luck

Timeline

As of today our case got the expedite process approved :D:D:D:D I still can't really believe it. And I just send out both packages together :huh:

I just wanted to thank you everybody here this is a great forum, thank god! I don't know what I would do without visajourney. A big thanks on saylin's wiki helped me a lot so far ;) and congrats on everybody who got a cc lately and the ones are still waiting I m thinking and praying for a quick journey for you :thumbs:[/quote

Congratulations you should be so happy Bcuz this process is not easy.

When was your AOS scanned

Congratulations, i am sure so happy you are when all this hell is over. As i read your nvc scanned your papers at September 3. I am same waiting and counting days from September three. I must be somewhere near also i think :) I wish best for me and all of rest of you guys!

Nope, never!

And phew, about time! And ROC catches up on you quite quickly! My advice: start collecting evidence over the years. Keep like a box away somewhere and just put stuff in there as you go along. I'm guessing it's easier than what I did. I scrambled around for a few weeks putting all the evidence together and managed to send off my package like 10 days or something before my green card was to expire :jest:

Yep! We started collected documents since he came here (although we've already started to slip behind)! Our 90 days before 2 year anniversary of POE is Memorial Day weekend 2016, soooooooo I anticipate we'll be busy!

5/21/2016: Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

5/23/2016: NOA1

7/29/2016: Biometrics Appointment

11/22/2016: I-751 Approved!

oprahbees.gif

Good Morning VJ,

Called NVC to see if any good word. What a bad matter guy answered. They stick to that 60 day line like its a recording. I have wonder if there is anything we can do to let her voices be heard. There's got to be a wait to get NVC on fire with higher so they get it going. Any cc?

Congratulations, i am sure so happy you are when all this hell is over. As i read your nvc scanned your papers at September 3. I am same waiting and counting days from September three. I must be somewhere near also i think :) I wish best for me and all of rest of you guys!

Thank yeah I am and a little nervous, still can't believe its true, though. Well my AoS and IV got scanned in yesterday 10/28/14, I just received the confirmation email. As of now I have to wait on the US embassy in frankfurt.

My NVC journey:

case got to the NVC 09/17/14,

case # assigned on 09/26/14,

submitted DS -261 on 10/02/14,

received and paid AoS bill on 10/03/14,

requested an expedited process 10/04/14

received and paid IV bill on10/16/14,

submitted DS-260 on 10/18/14

send AoS and IV package on 10/24/14

expedite got approved on 10/24/14 got the email 10/28/14

NVC received AoS and IV package on 10/27/14

scanned in 10/28/14

How can I request EP? Like what reasons would be good for them to EP a case? I really need my husband here before I give birth. And after 7 months an expecting women can't travel. I'm 4 months now. Scan date Sept 24. Advise...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.