Soloenta

The NVC Moral Support/Ranting Thread

1,529 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

https://www.facebook.com/FCiFederal

They almost immediately deleted my posts and banned me from all other comments.

IF YOU COMMENT, PLEASE take a screenshot and save it so you can send it to me after for the new web site. I want to feature the CEO of FCi on the page and call out her personal responsibility so these images will be helpful to show that even the private contractors who are part of this mess are conspiring to make us invisible.

Well, the facebook page has deleted the comments few VJers posted minutes ago. It says they are wrapping up third month of their contract for visa support services for the department of state: do you think change of companies is what has caused our delay? I have been at NVC since April and still no end in sight. So it makes me feel that Serco (the previous company) didnt wanna touch my case, because they already knew they dont have the contract and timely processing didnt matter to them anymore. Then FCi Federal took over and they didnt know what to do with my case- being new at the job and learning curve, etc... What do yall think?

Edited by meg_654

I-130 Sent: 08/28/2013

I-130 NOA1: 08/29/2013

Xfer to CSC: 01/26/2014

NOA2: 03/27/2014

NVC received: 04/07/2014

DS-261/AOS Bill received: 05/12/2014

AOS Bill paid: 05/12/2014

DS-261 completed: 05/12/2014

AOS packet sent:06/02/2014

AOS packet scanned: 06/05/2014

DS-261 resubmitted: 6/12/2014 (error, but the date was reset)

AOS checklist: 07/18/2014

AOS checklist response scanned: 7/22/2014

DS-261 reviewed and IV invoice email received: 08/06/2014

IV invoice available and paid: 08/07/2014

IV packet sent: 08/08/2014

DS-260 completed 08/12/2014

NVC Case Completed: OCTOBER 2ND, 2014

Interview scheduled: 10/03/2014

Interview in Sofia, Bulgaria: 11/20/2014

POA DFW airport: December 3rd, 2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

they deleted the whole post....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, the facebook page has deleted the comments few VJers posted minutes ago. It says they are wrapping up third month of their contract for visa support services for the department of state: do you think change of companies is what has caused our delay? I have been at NVC since April and still no end in sight. So it makes me feel that Serco (the previous company) didnt wanna touch my case, because they already knew they dont have the contract and timely processing didnt matter to them anymore. Then FCi Federal took over and they didnt know what to do with my case- being new at the job and learning curve, etc... What do yall think?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Well well well. I'm going to skewer some bastards this weekend.

Today I called Bob Goodlatte's office and told the staffer that my next call was to the campaign of his opponents to get their help going to the local press with the story of his inaction on processing delays. Bob Goodlatte is Public Enemy #1 in my book.

FCi is close behind. I have screen shots of all the posts and just took one of the posts removed. Those will go on the site this weekend.

Anyone else have names for the Hall of Shame? Obama certainly (voted for him twice but DACA is his baby), DHS and State secretaries, who else?

Well well well. I'm going to skewer some bastards this weekend.

Today I called Bob Goodlatte's office and told the staffer that my next call was to the campaign of his opponents to get their help going to the local press with the story of his inaction on processing delays. Bob Goodlatte is Public Enemy #1 in my book.

FCi is close behind. I have screen shots of all the posts and just took one of the posts removed. Those will go on the site this weekend.

Anyone else have names for the Hall of Shame? Obama certainly (voted for him twice but DACA is his baby), DHS and State secretaries, who else?

You'll want some Department of State people in there too, since NVC rolls up under them rather than DHS.

ROC Timeline

04/06/2016 - Mailed I-751

04/07/2016 - NOA1

04/13/2016 - Check cashed

04/14/2016 - NOA1 hardcopy

05/04/2016 - Received biometric notice

05/16/2016 - Biometrics appointment

05/17/2017 - Approved

05/22/2017 - Card in Production

05/25/2017 - Card Mailed

05/30/2017 - Card Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Yup. They're on the list.

Cross your fingers. I just spoke to a producer at MSNBC (Rachel Maddow Show) and pitched a story to her about the delays. She said she couldn't promise anything, but if they didn't run with it she would pitch it to other shows.

You'll want some Department of State people in there too, since NVC rolls up under them rather than DHS.

Yup. They're on the list.

Cross your fingers. I just spoke to a producer at MSNBC (Rachel Maddow Show) and pitched a story to her about the delays. She said she couldn't promise anything, but if they didn't run with it she would pitch it to other shows.

There are some journalists that took interest in the USCIS backlog, they may be good people to contact for this as well. An article ran that interviewed several VJ members, it's around here somewhere. Additionally, I exchanged emails with the following two people:

Julia Preston

National Immigration Correspondent

The New York Times

620 Eighth Avenue, 3rd floor

New York, N.Y. 10018-1405

Neil Munro

White House correspondent

The Daily Caller

ROC Timeline

04/06/2016 - Mailed I-751

04/07/2016 - NOA1

04/13/2016 - Check cashed

04/14/2016 - NOA1 hardcopy

05/04/2016 - Received biometric notice

05/16/2016 - Biometrics appointment

05/17/2017 - Approved

05/22/2017 - Card in Production

05/25/2017 - Card Mailed

05/30/2017 - Card Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thank you so much will do was busy calling NVC.

Yup called NVC twice today, I have never done that and Sylvia the supervisor was gone for the day, left early so there is nothing I can do until Monday. I don't hold much hope I just don't trust anyone anymore. You would think they would want to fix this since they blatantly lied to me about the AOS and CC, they should be embarrassed with the actions of their reps. Their actions were not only cruel but unprofessional to say the least.smileys-office-744896.gif smileys-office-330418.gif

Am so sorry my dear friend, I wish there's something we can do to put a stop to this nightmare but obvious its only God that can intervene for us. When I called around 10am, I asked for Silvia and the rep put me on hold, the rep relate Silvia's message to me on the phone that Silvia said its Octavio that is in-charge of my case file, I guess that was why she didn't want to speak with me directly because she's not in-charge of my case file.

I think you should call early on Monday morning, I guess she'll want to speak with you directly since she's in charge of your case file. God will surly see us thru this NVC madness.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hehehehehhe FCi Federal have deleted the post and all the comments. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess the truth is so bitter to hear and read.

Edited by EOC4ever

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sorry to tell you this, but I strongly suspect ignorance, incompetence or foul play outside of NVC.

First, your friend needs to absolutely verify if her originals were indeed sent. Unless she sent the originals with her own hands and direct to NVC, she shouldn't take it for granted that they were indeed sent. Lawyer, spouse, family members, friends, or even herself could easily have held on to the originals with good intentions or otherwise. Furthermore, many filers mistake notarized copies for NVC's definition of certified copies.

Second, if she fails to acquire the originals from whomever is holding them (outside of NVC), then she needs to get busy and immediately with obtaining original reissues. Once collected, she should not have them sent on her behalf by anyone. She needs to physically assemble them and send them herself.

You think so MoBar? I did tell her that it was weird that NVC didn't accept any of her documents and that all was regarded as being copies.

She says she sent them herself and that she did send in the originals. She said supervisor Betsy told her that they needed to be notarized, now I'm not sure if she meant that copies needed to be notarized or the originals. You can't really notarize the originals?

I sent her a copy of what I had sent and she said she submitted the same formatted originals, since she's from Pakistan as well. Not sure what to think now, but I've asked her to see if she can start gathering the originals somehow or ask her husband if he had actually provided copies instead of the originals.

InshAllah it all gets sorted.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yup another slow day, in my country they would say, they run like a horse and stop like a mule hahahah :rofl: :rofl:

No sweet heart just relax they are taking their time is all, it will arrive in about a week I bet so don't worry this is the easy part. :D So take a deep breath and know we are here for you. (L)

Great information thank you very much. :D(L)

Lol yeah it seems that this quote fits perfectly

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Happy Anniversary next year you will spend it with your husband God willing, I do know how you feel I'll have my 3ed anniversary very soon. :(t4582.gift4582.gif

Thank you, Soloenta, for your kind words! I wish that I could tell you that it gets easier, but you just become numb to this process...

[link=http://www.weddingcountdown.com/]
[/link]

USCIS:

7/10/13--Mailed I-130 via USPS

7/11/13--Delivered to USCIS Chicago Lockbox @ 11:49 A.M.

7/11/13--NOA1

1/3/14---I-130 transferred to Nebraska Service Center (called USCIS @ 1:34 P.M. to receive update)

1/6/14---Received hardcopy of I-130 transfer notice

3/10/14--Received NOA2 via text message and email @ 2:30 P.M.

3/13/14--Case left USCIS via text message and email @ 8:15 A.M.

3/14/14--Received hardcopy of NOA2

NVC:

3/25/14--Case received by NVC

4/25/14--Case number assigned by NVC

4/30/14--DS-261 submitted to NVC

4/30/14--AOS Bill received

5/01/14--IV Bill received

5/13/14--AOS and IV Bills paid

6/25/14--AOS Package sent

6/27/14--AOS Package received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Happy wedding anniversary sweetie. The immigration process have made everyone miss celebrating anniversary, birthday and special events with our spouse. Just hang in there, all this immigration nightmare will soon be over and you get to celebrate christmas and next anniversary with your hubby.

Thanks very much for encouraging me. This is not an easy thing for me because this is the third anniversary that we've been apart...It's a bit overwhelming to say the least. At this point, I am holding on and I just have to believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

[link=http://www.weddingcountdown.com/]
[/link]

USCIS:

7/10/13--Mailed I-130 via USPS

7/11/13--Delivered to USCIS Chicago Lockbox @ 11:49 A.M.

7/11/13--NOA1

1/3/14---I-130 transferred to Nebraska Service Center (called USCIS @ 1:34 P.M. to receive update)

1/6/14---Received hardcopy of I-130 transfer notice

3/10/14--Received NOA2 via text message and email @ 2:30 P.M.

3/13/14--Case left USCIS via text message and email @ 8:15 A.M.

3/14/14--Received hardcopy of NOA2

NVC:

3/25/14--Case received by NVC

4/25/14--Case number assigned by NVC

4/30/14--DS-261 submitted to NVC

4/30/14--AOS Bill received

5/01/14--IV Bill received

5/13/14--AOS and IV Bills paid

6/25/14--AOS Package sent

6/27/14--AOS Package received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Phew atleast I saw one case complete on fb with aug 6 scan date. How I wish they had just some sense and put up and seperate department and queue for checklist. This is the retardest system I have ever came across with! SMH

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Phew atleast I saw one case complete on fb with aug 6 scan date. How I wish they had just some sense and put up and seperate department and queue for checklist. This is the retardest system I have ever came across with! SMH

August 6th. That is great Samreen. They are moving along then in August. Now have to wait a whole weekend though.

2013/9/17 - Mailed I-130

2013/9/20 - Received NOA1

2014/2/26 - Transferred to TSC

2014/3/21 - Received email NOA2

2014/3/21 - I-130 Approved

2014/3/26 - Email received File Received

2014/4/02 - NVC received file

2014/5/1 - Case Number and IIN assigned

2014/5/7 - DS-261 available and completed

2014/5/8 - AOS invoice available and paid

2014/5/9 - AOS showing as paid

2014/5/20 - AOS Package sent

2014/6/3 - AOS Scanned and Under Review

2014/6/9 - IV Fee Invoice available and Paid

2014/6/10 - DS-260 available

2014/6/10 - IV package couriered to NVC

2014/6/10 - IV invoice showing Paid

2014/6/11 - DS-260 submitted

2014/6/16 - IV package delivered to NVC

2014/6/20 - IV package scanned

2014/7/11 - Received Checklist for AOS - one tiny thing!

2014/7/15 - Checklist response couriered to NVC by Lawyers

2014/7/18 - AOS Checklist delivered to NVC

2014/7/22 - AOS Checklist scanned in

2014/8/5 - IV Checklist Received

2014/8/20 - Supervisor reviewed Adoption Certificate Checklist and found it acceptable

2014/8/26 - Couriered Singapore Police Certificate to NVC

2014/8/28 - Package delivered to NVC

2014/8/29 - IV checklist scanned in

2014/9/12 - AOS Checklist accepted

2024/10/27 - called NVC to be advised last scanned document is now September 17th, an email I sent early August and they looked at on September 17th.

2014/9/17 - last scanned date. Waiting for a Case Complete.

2014/10/30 - CASE COMPLETE

2014/11/10 - Interview Scheduled

2014/12/23 - Interview - going to try to move up a week but we will see.

2014/12/2 - interview and APPROVED

2014/12/18 - Smooth and quick POE at LAX then onto JFK by domestic

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

You think so MoBar? I did tell her that it was weird that NVC didn't accept any of her documents and that all was regarded as being copies.

She says she sent them herself and that she did send in the originals. She said supervisor Betsy told her that they needed to be notarized, now I'm not sure if she meant that copies needed to be notarized or the originals. You can't really notarize the originals?

I sent her a copy of what I had sent and she said she submitted the same formatted originals, since she's from Pakistan as well. Not sure what to think now, but I've asked her to see if she can start gathering the originals somehow or ask her husband if he had actually provided copies instead of the originals.

InshAllah it all gets sorted.

So maybe her husband sent her privately notarized copies of the originals... that might be the cause of the checklist as they would not be acceptable by NVC.

I hope it will be sorted out eventually.

Submitted copies would not generate a checklist as long as the appropriate originals were submitted.

21-MAR-2014 I-140 + PP sent to USCIS

31-MAR-2014 Petition approved

16-APR-2014 Case shipped to NVC

29-APR-2014 Case received by NVC

23-MAY-2014 Case # assigned

4-JUN-2014 IV Bill invoiced and PAID (AOS Exempt, DS-261 Waived)

6-JUN-2014 DS-260 forms submitted

10-JUN-2014 IV Docs received by NVC

13-JUN-2014 IV Docs matched to case (scanned)

30-JUL-2014 Case Complete, CC email auto-sent one week later

20-AUG-2014 AOS fee changed to N/A (Final clearance for interview scheduling?)

29-AUG-2014 Consular Interview scheduled on Oct 1st. Later rescheduled to Sep 24th. P4 Letter received following business day

14-SEP-2014 CEAC status changed to Ready

15-SEP-2014 Medical results delivered to Embassy by Panel Physician

24-SEP-2014 Consular Interview, went into AP (3rd AP in as many consecutive visa applications)

14-OCT-2014 Visa issued

22-OCT-2014 POE at Dulles Airport, Washington, D.C.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.