2,664 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, ilovelondon said:

what about email to the embassy

You could do that, but calling the NVC is faster. You can speak to a rep and they can answer all your questions directly. Also the National visa center processes all approved applications, so sometimes your application is just waiting to be reviewed. Calling them will get attention on your case. 

Also was your waiver expedited? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Mia Torres said:

You could do that, but calling the NVC is faster. You can speak to a rep and they can answer all your questions directly. Also the National visa center processes all approved applications, so sometimes your application is just waiting to be reviewed. Calling them will get attention on your case. 

Also was your waiver expedited? 

My case is at embassy its showing embassy will contact me if they need sumthing from me.its almost two months they got my approved waiver.

I requested an expedite and the system updated for our 601 but when I click on the link there’s nothing there. We already received the notice on January 29 that if we didn’t hear from them it would most likely be denied after 15 days. It’s been about 17 days and the system updated but I don’t know what that means. I have received no email and we had already sent our evidence. 🙏

39 minutes ago, Bendite said:

I requested an expedite and the system updated for our 601 but when I click on the link there’s nothing there. We already received the notice on January 29 that if we didn’t hear from them it would most likely be denied after 15 days. It’s been about 17 days and the system updated but I don’t know what that means. I have received no email and we had already sent our evidence. 🙏

They received our expedite request and confirmed it with email January 15th, would they update the system for a denied expedite or if they sent RFE for expedite???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bendite said:

They received our expedite request and confirmed it with email January 15th, would they update the system for a denied expedite or if they sent RFE for expedite???

what.s your reason to request for expedite

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

What does the RFE say?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

3 hours ago, Boiler said:

What does the RFE say?

We haven't received the letter yet. Our lawyer called on Friday, and they said they were mailing it. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
On 2/20/2019 at 3:59 AM, ricksme1983 said:

Hello Everyone.

As i told earlier my i 601 was approved in Dec 2018. Still consulate didnt contacted me for any updates.as i was checking the embassy website its showing (YOUR CASE IS UNDER ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS).They will contact me if anything needed.but still nothing happening anyone know here what is going on?

I have been approved for I 601 it took 11 months and 3 weeks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.