3,165 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

No VB yet... :rolleyes: wonder whats going on at NVC!!!

Limenita, are you in the US and are you following the VB for your brother?

Dear Chubbs,

I think and I hope that the next bulletin will move until some time in december of 2008 or January of 2009.

PS: I'll send you a message.

Hi Limenita,

Are you and your brother both in the F2B category?

Dear Chubbs,

I think and I hope that the next bulletin will move until some time in december of 2008 or January of 2009.

Hi Limenita,

Dear Chubbs,

Hi Limenita,

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi Chubbs,

I live in the U.S and my two brothers live in Peru. My two brothers are in F2B category with september 24, 2009 as their priority dates.

I am personally not in any immigration process. I just follow the immigration forums and the visa buletin, which by the way hasn't come out yet :(

I bet they're having talks about how much forward they can advance the F2B category lol. Once they decide, they'll then publish the bulletin. I am shooting for December 2008 or January 2009.

Timeline

Hi Chubbs,

I live in the U.S and my two brothers live in Peru. My two brothers are in F2B category with september 24, 2009 as their priority dates.

I am personally not in any immigration process. I just follow the immigration forums and the visa buletin, which by the way hasn't come out yet :(

I bet they're having talks about how much forward they can advance the F2B category lol. Once they decide, they'll then publish the bulletin. I am shooting for December 2008 or January 2009.

Hi Limenita,

Ahh! I know it is so painful when our loved ones are away from us...No bulletin yet!!!!! Just imagine my state... My son is current this bulletin and I just want to take a look at the bulletin and feel good... :cry:

Timeline

CONGRATS CHUBBS!! :dancing::dancing:

Your son's date is current finally!!

Thanks Puru... finally! yeah I'm ecstatic and just can't wait to see my son here.

By the way, what's news about your case? Hope you and all those who have waited for so long get here soon.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My AOS is now showing paid status but IV application fee is still not enabled. Please, what is the problem? When will it be enabled?

can i have your PD?

Filed: Timeline

Thanks Puru... finally! yeah I'm ecstatic and just can't wait to see my son here.

By the way, what's news about your case? Hope you and all those who have waited for so long get here soon.

Congrats Chubbs, hoping that your son would be here soon. Is he going to BMB for an interview. Also, when did he receive COA form and/or email, and when did you pay AOS fee?

Congrats again!

YEAHHHHH GOT MY CC TODAYYYYY 1/15/2015.. I have been on NVC since August 28th been checklisted twice about my AOS... My priority date became current on December... But finallly i got my CC... My PD is January 8 2008.. F2B

Timeline

YEAHHHHH GOT MY CC TODAYYYYY 1/15/2015.. I have been on NVC since August 28th been checklisted twice about my AOS... My priority date became current on December... But finallly i got my CC... My PD is January 8 2008.. F2B

Congratulations StepMedina!!! Have a great trip to the US!

Timeline

Congrats Chubbs, hoping that your son would be here soon. Is he going to BMB for an interview. Also, when did he receive COA form and/or email, and when did you pay AOS fee?

Congrats again!

Thanks Sap283! Yes his interview will be at Bombay. We received COA and email from NVC sometime mid-Feb, and I paid AOS FEES the next day. Today, I paid IV fees and now I will just wait to see when the fee receipt will be available so my son can fill out his DS-260 online.

Timeline

Congratulations Chubbs!!! I, too, am excited to know that your son's immigration odyssey is almost over.

Thanks Limenita! The wait is getting unbearable now lol! I am already imagining how it will be when I see him walk out at the airport.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.