3,165 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

That's okay Hamida, even I sent my documents by mail as BMB (Bombay) is not on the list of consulates where documents can be emailed after scanning. If you or your sister is in the US, which I presume you both are, you should ask the applicants to upload all documents online and you can take copies. The NVC does not require originals, that the applicant submits at the interview.

As far as I know, the NVC processing will only begin a month prior to the PD being current. Meanwhile you can write to the NVC (using the correct format) and collect your Invoice ID.

I've submitted inquiry via NVC online contact us form almost 5 days ago, but didn't receive any response. Can someone advice me how long it would take them to respond? Is there any other way to contact them via email, where wait time is shorter?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I've submitted inquiry via NVC online contact us form almost 5 days ago, but didn't receive any response. Can someone advice me how long it would take them to respond? Is there any other way to contact them via email, where wait time is shorter?

Hey Sap283,

You could send an email using your personal email address. But only make sure you provide the details such as applicant's name, DOB, petitioner's name, case number etc in the format they have prescribed. Their Public Inquiry Form is only for immigrant visa questions.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey Sap283,

You could send an email using your personal email address. But only make sure you provide the details such as applicant's name, DOB, petitioner's name, case number etc in the format they have prescribed. Their Public Inquiry Form is only for immigrant visa questions.

Hi, I filled the choice of agent (COA) form on 18th Feb, 2015, but haven't go any instruction about any payment. None of the payment buttons is enabled. I taught 15 days is the maximum number of days that should pass before my application is activated for payment.

Timeline

Hi, I filled the choice of agent (COA) form on 18th Feb, 2015, but haven't go any instruction about any payment. None of the payment buttons is enabled. I taught 15 days is the maximum number of days that should pass before my application is activated for payment.

Hi,

Did you fill out COA after you received the NVC email. If yes, your AOS fees button should've been activated. Payment can be made only after NVC is ready to process your case, otherwise you may be able to fill out the form, but it simply stops at that.

Filed: Timeline

Hey Sap283,

The inquiry is related to approved I-130 pending visa number at NVC. What is their email ID BTW?

Timeline

Hi,

Did you fill out COA after you received the NVC email. If yes, your AOS fees button should've been activated. Payment can be made only after NVC is ready to process your case, otherwise you may be able to fill out the form, but it simply stops at that.

Hi. Yes I filled the COA immediately I received it. I checked it again and its still disabled for payment.

Timeline

21 Sept 2008

when I click the checkbox for $120, it displays $120 as the total amount selected. But when I click "pay selected fees" button, the message for total amount displays $0 and the button becomes inactive

Timeline

Here's the email address: NVC Inquiry <NVCInquiry@state.gov>

This is the email I received from NVC and the fee button was activated only after I filled out the AOS form online.

The attached correspondence relates to an immigrant visa referenced on the subject line. This case is being processed by the National Visa Center. Please read the information carefully and follow the instructions.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, please notifyNVCinquiry@state.gov immediately by e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

If at any time you wish not to receive correspondence by e-mail you may "Opt Out" by sending a written request to NVCinquiry@state.gov. This e-mail is sent by: The U.S. Department of State's National Visa Center, located at 32 Rochester Avenue, Portsmouth NH 03801. Please DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail.

Edited by chubbs

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

21 Sept 2008

When did you get first email from NVC for choice of agent or pre processing process. My daughter priority date is

November 21 2007 and have not received any email from NVC

When did you get first email from NVC for choice of agent or pre processing process. My daughter priority date is

November 21 2008 not received any email from NVC

Original post had a typo it is 2008 and not 2007

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.