3,165 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

When did you get first email from NVC for choice of agent or pre processing process. My daughter priority date is

November 21 2007 and have not received any email from NVC

Original post had a typo it is 2008 and not 2007

Feb 17, 2015 but my priority is 20 Sept 2008. You should expect it about 3 months to when your case will be current.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks. There is 2 months difference between your and my daughter's priority date. If you heard from NVC on February 17, 2015 hopefully I will hear from some Next month by April 17, 2015. Keeping my fingers cross

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Feb 17, 2015 but my priority is 20 Sept 2008. You should expect it about 3 months to when your case will be current.

Looks like this April 2015 bulletin will move 3 months from 8 July 2008 to 8 Oct 2008. Thats why Vctrokoye must've received email from NVC, current this bulletin.

we'll know in a couple of hours, as the VB should be out today.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Looks like this April 2015 bulletin will move 3 months from 8 July 2008 to 8 Oct 2008. Thats why Vctrokoye must've received email from NVC, current this bulletin.

we'll know in a couple of hours, as the VB should be out today.

Chubbs,

I hope this happens what you are expecting. If it continues than my family will be current very soon.

1) Daughter November 2008

2) Neice January 2009

3) Nephew March 2009

Please keep on praying that F2B does not retrogress. This is the worse step which happens. The worse it happened was 2010 when it went back almost 2 years.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hamida,

This is my reading of the new NVC process, let's see if I got it right. I have been looking at every F2B post on the internet everyday, for a couple of years now and this is the new trend I've seen. My son will be current this bulletin, I know the agonizing wait... hopefully you will have to wait for just a month or two

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Dear Hamida,

Whatever happened in 2010 will not happen again. I pray every day that the bulletin continues to move forward so I think the "R" word should be erased from our vocabulary.

September 24, 2009 priority date here... And I'm positive 2015 is the year that I've been anxiously waiting for.

Kind regards,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.