Bradrean

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers

2,792 posts in this topic

Hey there fellow Nebraska VJ comrades, just wanted to tag along with this thread. I have a long way to go in regards to waiting time for I-130 approval (August 9 priority date). Counting down to Christmas! ?

Hang in there guys! ?

~"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for"~

:)

Welcome! Hope you have good news at Christmas.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thank you, JFH! ?

Nebraska, do something!

I saw in the Potomac Service Center (new jurisdiction) forum that CR1-IR1 I-130 petitions with PD dates from July 2016 being processed like super fast! Why is that? As I was browsing I also noticed people mentioning their PD dates from February/March 2016 still stuck at NOA1 with no updates?!

Filed: Timeline

Finally we are approved today! Thank God! :) 132 days exactly

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

:wow: I am still here Nebraska !!!

(L) We got married on February 06, 2016 (L)

Our USCIS Timeline :star:
File I-130: February 12, 2016
NOA 1: February 16, 2016(Nebraska Service Center)
NOA 2- September 29,2016 :no: ( Was sent to local office for review) :thumbs:

Case Sent to NVC:
The NVC Timeline :dance:
Case received: October 13,2016
Case and IIN#: October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261:October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261 Reviewed over the phone: October 26, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: October 27, 2016
AOS Fee Paid: October 27, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: October 29, 2016
IV Fee Paid: October 29, 2016
DS-260 Completed November 3, 2016
Sent AOS & IV Packets: October 27, 2016
AOS & IV Packet Received November 2,2016
Scan Date: November 3,2016
Checklist: No

Supervisor review: No
Case Complete: December 16, 2016 :dancing:
Interview Date: February 15, 2016 (One Year from my 1st  NOA)
Visa :dancing: Approved:
Visa In Hand:

:wow: I am still here Nebraska !!!

So I just made my weekly call to our dear friends @ USCIS.. They are currently working on cases from February 2nd , okay guess I will go have a sear and continue to wait as my number has not been called yet ...

Case Sent to NVC:

Visa In Hand:

So I just made my weekly call to our dear friends @ USCIS.. They are currently working on cases from February 2nd , okay guess I will go have a sear and continue to wait as my number has not been called yet ...

Yep I too am waiting. Nothing yet..... I have not called though. I'm thinking of calling next week if I don't receive any sort of notification by then. Good luck with you, hopefully you'll be approved soon.

Timeline

I hope they will update the current processing times in the USCIS website (since it's 30th today). It will shed some light on where exactly they are with the processing... or whatever they are up to these days... ?

My PD date is August 9. I know I have a long wait to go, but not hearing a lot of happy news from Nebraska filers (petitioners with priority dates way way way ahead of me) is making this whole thing difficult/sad/breaking-my-heart... ?

How do you guys manage to wait this long with no updates after the same "case was received" status? ☹️

Timeline

We got approved August 9 but until now NVC didn't receive our case from Nebraska. :(

Chrmar,

I am in the same boat. We were approved on August 11. They have been sending cases to NVC late sometimes 3 weeks after approval. This wait for them to send to NVC is worse for me. :cry::cry:

12/26/2015 Got Married

Our CR1 Journey

2/4/2016 - I-130 file and documents mailed to Chicago Lockbox

2/9/2016 - Received NOA1 via text and email

2/15/2016 - Received NOA1 in mail

5/18/2016 to 6/1/2016 - Visited wife in india

8/11/2016 - Received NOA 2 via text and email :dancing: :dancing:

8/22/2016 - Received NOA 2 in mail

9/6/2016 - Case was sent to NVC (received text & email)

9/12/2016 - NVC received our Case from USCIS... wait continues for NVC case number

9/27/2016 - Submitted -261 and paid AOS fee

9/29/2016 - Received and paid IV fee

10/9/2016 - Submitted DS-260

10/15/2016 - AOS and IV package mailed to NVC

10/19/2016 - Scan Date

12/07/2016 - Case Completed

12/27/16 - Interview date received over the phone

12/30/16 - P4 letter received

02/03/2016 - Interview, VISA APPROVED!!!:jest::jest:

I hope they will update the current processing times in the USCIS website (since it's 30th today). It will shed some light on where exactly they are with the processing... or whatever they are up to these days... ?

My PD date is August 9. I know I have a long wait to go, but not hearing a lot of happy news from Nebraska filers (petitioners with priority dates way way way ahead of me) is making this whole thing difficult/sad/breaking-my-heart... ?

How do you guys manage to wait this long with no updates after the same "case was received" status? ☹️

To be honest these day I'm feeling a bit down and out that my petition hasn't been approved yet or even having a transfer. It is a bit hard when I find others who's dates are past mine and are being approved. My PD is April 7. But I keep telling myself this process is long anyways, not point in crying over something I can not control. Next week if I do not get any sort of notification, I am planning on calling them and seeing if I can get any information on my petition other than the generic answer I have so far, "Case Received".

Hope the best for you, and hope that you get a quick approval.

So excited, I just got a text that our case has been approved!!! PD - April 13th, no transfer. On to the NVC!

Contgratulations!! :dancing::goofy::dancing:

We got approved August 9 but until now NVC didn't receive our case from Nebraska. :(

Hopefully soon it will be transferred. Have you called to check on it?

Chrmar,

I am in the same boat. We were approved on August 11. They have been sending cases to NVC late sometimes 3 weeks after approval. This wait for them to send to NVC is worse for me. :cry::cry:

Hopefully soon you and Chrmar cases will be transferred any day now. Wish you all luck. :)

To be honest these day I'm feeling a bit down and out that my petition hasn't been approved yet or even having a transfer. It is a bit hard when I find others who's dates are past mine and are being approved. My PD is April 7. But I keep telling myself this process is long anyways, not point in crying over something I can not control. Next week if I do not get any sort of notification, I am planning on calling them and seeing if I can get any information on my petition other than the generic answer I have so far, "Case Received".

Hope the best for you, and hope that you get a quick approval.

I will be honest with you coming from someone that calls weekly , calling them is a waste of time the Tier 1 reps see just what we see .. The only thing is that they can tell you the last date of cases they are working on . for example I called today and was told I cant submit an inquiry because they are still working on cases from 2/2/2016 and my PD is 2/16/2016 and they can spend months on one particular date .. Now we know that's not true when we clearly see our peers in this room with PD dates as late as April being approved .

I will tell you the same thing I tell myself be patient Good things come to those who wait.. Hang in there it will get frustrating at times. especially when people with PD dates after yours are being approved.. I congratulate all recent approvals as I know that being away from family is no easy task. :cry:

Edited by Mpshah

Case Sent to NVC:

Visa In Hand:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.