Crashed~N2~Me

Sociopathic Neighbor - need some suggestions.

187 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I guess you missed my point about the psychiatric Sherrif and the psychiatic Sherrif's office. It's probably because I did not explain it fully.

The cool thing about this office, and the Sherrif assigned, is that no one gets arrested. The entire point of 'that office' is to help people that have psychiatric problems. That sheriff makes an evaluation, in person, face to face. If that Sherrif decides further investigation is warranted, The Hag is carted off to a psych facility for evaluation, 2 to 5 days.

It's not an easy thing, to get that Sherrif's office involved. The really cool thing, though, IMO, is the fear involved, once a Sherrif actually shows up, and has a face-to-face talk with that resident. It's not a 2 minute conversation. Each county in Texas has at least 4 officers assigned, with special training. It's a boon, or can be, depending on how you (as the complaintent) first interact with them.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I guess you missed my point about the psychiatric Sherrif and the psychiatic Sherrif's office. It's probably because I did not explain it fully.

The cool thing about this office, and the Sherrif assigned, is that no one gets arrested. The entire point of 'that office' is to help people that have psychiatric problems. That sheriff makes an evaluation, in person, face to face. If that Sherrif decides further investigation is warranted, The Hag is carted off to a psych facility for evaluation, 2 to 5 days.

It's not an easy thing, to get that Sherrif's office involved. The really cool thing, though, IMO, is the fear involved, once a Sherrif actually shows up, and has a face-to-face talk with that resident. It's not a 2 minute conversation. Each county in Texas has at least 4 officers assigned, with special training. It's a boon, or can be, depending on how you (as the complaintent) first interact with them.

I was not even aware such an office existed. Thanks for clarifying.

I agree, The Hag shows erratic behavior. & When I refer to her as a "sociopath", this is what I mean -

"Sociopaths are usually defined as people displaying anti social behavior which is mainly characterized by lack of empathy towards others that is coupled with display of abnormal moral conduct and inability to conform with the norms of the society. People suffering from antisocial personality disorder are often referred to as sociopaths. Some of the other characteristics that sociopaths may display are stealing, lying, lack of remorse for others and towards living beings, irresponsible behavior, impulsive behavior, drug or alcohol abuse, problems with the law, violating rights of others, aggressive behavior and much more."

My first thought is to contact the Sherriff's office & speak with a psychiatric officer. Ask a few questions to familiarize myself with the process / opportunity and send out a few pings to gauge potential success. I will cogitate (on it) this weekend & maybe make a recon call on Tuesday.

Thanks for the Information Darnell! good.gif

ETA:

& After I make the Sherriff call...I will dial up the local Jehovah's Witnesses ....branch? to inform them The Hag is interested in being ...interviewed. (Shout out to Spooky!)

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

What you're doing certainly is NOT an adult appropriate behavior! You're acting like kids in schools. I'm not saying they're right or wrong.

Phew. I'm really glad you came along. I never would have figured that out without you! wacko.png

BTW, keep up your childish retaliation behavior.

Thanks for giving permission. I've been waiting for your approval. whistling.gif

What's wrong with you about parking cars IN THE STREET LEGALLY in front of your house? You own that street? As long as the "other" drivers don't block your driveway, they're not doing anything wrong. If you don't like people parking in the streets, contact (or better yet run for the HOA) the HOA and have them installed "no parking" signs.

If you don't understand what's wrong with it now...you never will. headbonk.gif Won't waste my time trying to educate you.

I'm glad I don't live in your subdivsion, where there're a lot of childish people reside!

Me Too. tongue_ss.gif

Bottom line, posting on the internet asking for tips to revenege on your neighbor is not sociopath-behavior is a NORMAL adult behavior?

I eat 2 Apples a day to help with regularity. (but) Methinks you might need to try Exlax to deal with all that Sheet you are full of. wink.png

(But) Thanks for your feedback! & Thanks for providing me some unexpected target practice. It's good to keep 1's mind sharp & nimble. That was an easy stretch but hey...stretching is good.

I have to sign back in to modify my post.

OP, on second thought, please do NOT run for the HOA postition. People like you in the HOA will drive other people crazy with rule this and rule that! You probably will ban people from wearing certain color shirts on certain days of the week!

Your stinking grass/curb now has officially made the value of properties in your subdivsion deappreciate! Noone would wanna consider buying properties in such bad smelling neighborhood. Great revenge planning there!

More great feedback! Thanks again! star_smile.gif

The stink is = temporary...Things will get back to normal soon. star_smile.gif

The issues you are dealing with = permanent. This is your normal. good.gif

Update: The Hag has moved car forward a car length. Not completely satisfactory but heading the right direction. Just a few more feet & solved. Will keep up the border for a while hoping to cement new parking standard.

It looks as though the rat is working through the maze.

(btw. 1st evening -could smell the stink skunk from a couple houses away. Smell strength has reduced & is can only be smelled with a few yards from target area. &..neighbor 2 doors down - stopped by yesterday evening - endorsed strategy & thanked us for our efforts)

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

More great feedback! Thanks again! star_smile.gif

The stink is = temporary...Things will get back to normal soon. star_smile.gif

The issues you are dealing with = permanent. This is your normal. good.gif

Odd that someone who just joined a few days ago and has made 9 borderline insulting posts, including the 2 here.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Someone posts on an internet forum early on Sunday morning, instead of going to church or whatever else that might be useful to his/her own family is not a Sociopath?

Do you own a mirror?

When you don't like something posted on the net, don't assume those comments are "insulting". Other people are entitled to their opinions and disagreements.

I never suggest other people, in life or on the net, to engage in childish (borderline illegal/criminal) behaviors. Nothing wrong with disagreeing with others.

I think you're a sock puppet.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

years ago i had something similar, but not as bad as this. neighbor's kid kept parking in front of my house - in effect reserving parking in front of their house for their occasional guests. so i put my boat out in front - which caused them to complain to the cops as it was blocking their view of the street when backing.

nevermind that they had 2 big cedar trees at the end of their driveway that were doing the same, nor that my boat was lower in height than their car and their view wasn't blocked one bit.
so i wound up having to move the boat every so many days back and forth to satisfy the local ordinance about parking on the street.

so - maybe check and see if there is a local ordinance about parking past X number of hours on the street?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

What's wrong with you about parking cars IN THE STREET LEGALLY in front of your house? You own that street? As long as the "other" drivers don't block your driveway, they're not doing anything wrong. If you don't like people parking in the streets, contact (or better yet run for a position in the HOA) the HOA and have them installed "no parking" signs. In most cities, this can be very difficult to achieve for public streets. Only gated community with PRIVATE streets can do this.

btw...SP....Our HOA bylaws have a flaw in wording re: street parking. HOA began attempt to correct b4 we moved into neighborhood (last week of May this year). (but) Other neighbors advised us to not hold our breath bcoz many residents want flexibility during summer months (while school is out). Current rules allow multiple vehicles as long as vehicles are repositioned every 48 hours & defer to city ordinances for final say). As stated in op = the overwhelming percentage of residents demonstrate neighborly etiquette. The Hag is the only resident (that we are aware of) behaving this way.

That tells us = Have to solve this issue ourselves rather than impose our wishes on every1 & doubt we will get enough support. Ed has already made a run 2 years ago (after both daughters began parking out front too) and failed. The Hag ran interference with her sob story & promises it will change when her daughters move away to college. Both daughters are in college now but are not moving away as promised. It is only bcoz Ed continues to lobby = HOA is bringing it back up. 1st step = a questionnaire / poll was sent out to determine workable solution for all residents.

We don't like risk. We don't want to make our problem every1's problem = it's our little war & we will fight it "mano-a-Hag".

P.S. You are obviously not familiar with = The City of Frisco is in population growth boom. More & more subdivisions cover several miles of area. Gates are not typical or come later. Our subdivision is still expanding with (8000 square foot plus homes & still no gates)

Smoke that.

years ago i had something similar, but not as bad as this. neighbor's kid kept parking in front of my house - in effect reserving parking in front of their house for their occasional guests. so i put my boat out in front - which caused them to complain to the cops as it was blocking their view of the street when backing.

nevermind that they had 2 big cedar trees at the end of their driveway that were doing the same, nor that my boat was lower in height than their car and their view wasn't blocked one bit.

so i wound up having to move the boat every so many days back and forth to satisfy the local ordinance about parking on the street.

so - maybe check and see if there is a local ordinance about parking past X number of hours on the street?

It's 48 hours. Vehicle must be moved every 48 hours. That's how we successfully effected dead vehicle move to driveway (in back of Hag house). FPD came out & gave 30 days to relocate.

Thanks for feedback Charles!..! smile.png

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

If someone was parked in front of my house, I couldn't possibly care less.

The dogs would be an issue however. The way I'd probably solve that is use the barking as a trigger to something they wouldn't like in return, such as a blaring radio pointed directly at their window or something to that effect, to be turned on every time the barking starts. The hag would figure it out soon enough.

Edited by Leon & Mylen

barata-gif-3.gif