Crashed~N2~Me

Sociopathic Neighbor - need some suggestions.

187 posts in this topic

Wouldn't this be considered harrassment?

I feel for the dogs, poor things.

This woman and her daughters obviously have mental problems.

I'd just keep calling the cops and ignore her to the best of my ability.

I don't see it turning into a harassment charge.

Yep. I grew up with German Shepherds. Labs are smart Dogs. When they are sad - it's in their eyes. The Hag does not deserve to be a pet owner. It's terrible.

We have decided the Hag is mental. Like I posted b4 - there is more to the story but would take too long to post. Bottom line - we are leaning = Hag is Sociopath.

We have called the cops re: Dogs. Will keep doing so as we wait for AC complaint to process. Police will not help us with other issues. A Hag for a neighbor is not a crime. Just an everyday irritant.

But hey! We have won some battles & we are very stubborn. Our neighbor Ed - he & his wife are in their late 60s...you should see the man's face when he describes what they have suffered. & when he tells about the box fans to help them sleep - he's humiliated. It's sad.

We're not gonna ignore Hag coz Hag makes us pay attention to Hag. We're gonna win this fight. Period.

Thanks for your feedback!

It would be a shame if she left the car window down and some of the skunk scent accidentally splashed inside her car.

Plan is to 1) stink the grass. 2) stink the curb 3) it is an accident if it ends up on Hag's tires. tongue_ss.gif

I don't see it turning into a harassment charge.

Yep. I grew up with German Shepherds. Labs are smart Dogs. When they are sad - it's in their eyes. The Hag does not deserve to be a pet owner. It's terrible.

We have decided the Hag is mental. Like I posted b4 - there is more to the story but would take too long to post. Bottom line - we are leaning = Hag is Sociopath.

We have called the cops re: Dogs. Will keep doing so as we wait for AC complaint to process. Police will not help us with other issues. A Hag for a neighbor is not a crime. Just an everyday irritant.

But hey! We have won some battles & we are very stubborn. Our neighbor Ed - he & his wife are in their late 60s...you should see the man's face when he describes what they have suffered. & when he tells about the box fans to help them sleep - he's humiliated. It's sad.

We're not gonna ignore Hag coz Hag makes us pay attention to Hag. We're gonna win this fight. Period.

Thanks for your feedback!

LOL your welcome and you are doing exactly what the Hag wants you to do! By giving her attention.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Depends.

Does OP live in a mcmansion or in one of those shitshacks in old frisco.

I plan on doing both (loud sex and orgasm in noised in Yoruba) to piss off wretched old hag next door.

(from op)

"Set the stage -

Our neighborhood is = Garages in the back. Each home has ample driveway and garage space to accommodate multiple vehicles. Very nicely landscaped and well maintained lawns. 3500-6000 square feet homes."

LOL your welcome and you are doing exactly what the Hag wants you to do! By giving her attention.

Well...you're right about that. In fact, We discussed that very aspect to & from Bass Pro.

We decided = we gotta fight.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Take a rubber balloon streach it out to where you can pour the maximum amount of skunk scent in it.tie a knot to seal it then drop it through the little slots between the back edge of the hood and the wiper blades. this is where all your inside air comes from, it will take a little time for the balloon to rot but when it doesdancin5hr.gif

You know how every magazine has one of those subscription cards inside that lets you sign up and check the bill me later box? Imagine if someone went to the bookstore and took them from, oh say, a few dozen magazines, maybe more, and sent them in with her name and address and bill me later? She'd be getting dozens of bills in the mail and wondering why. devil.gif

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Take a rubber balloon streach it out to where you can pour the maximum amount of skunk scent in it.tie a knot to seal it then drop it through the little slots between the back edge of the hood and the wiper blades. this is where all your inside air comes from, it will take a little time for the balloon to rot but when it doesdancin5hr.gif

That's advanced strategic planning. good.gif

I don't want to max bomb the Hag yet. My thoughts are - Hag drives away & notices Hag's car doesn't stink. Hag's thought processes lead Had to identify - it's the area near Hag car. Hag (like the Rat eventually finds the cheese) learns - Move car to avoid stink.

(if) That Hag cannot be trained = We go advanced strategies. Mostly just for fun.

Thanks for your input!

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Not sure skunk piss counts as attention.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

You know how every magazine has one of those subscription cards inside that lets you sign up and check the bill me later box? Imagine if someone went to the bookstore and took them from, oh say, a few dozen magazines, maybe more, and sent them in with her name and address and bill me later? She'd be getting dozens of bills in the mail and wondering why. devil.gif

laughing.gif I like your thinking!

Putting those "bill me later" cards in the mail would be a very pleasurable moment. I would probably lie awake (in bed) laughing for several days to weeks.

Thanks!

You could also put up one of those sheets with the tear off phone numbers asking for someone to do yard work, painting etc and put her name and number on it. Reverse it and state to call such and such for yard work, etc. Use your imagination. devil.gif Usually there is a bulletin board full of this stuff at the laundromat, supermarkets, etc. You could do the same and offer a room for rent, car for sale, etc, etc.

How about a Craiglist ad?

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

You could also put up one of those sheets with the tear off phone numbers asking for someone to do yard work, painting etc and put her name and number on it. Reverse it and state to call such and such for yard work, etc. Use your imagination. devil.gif Usually there is a bulletin board full of this stuff at the laundromat, supermarkets, etc. You could do the same and offer a room for rent, car for sale, etc, etc.

How about a Craiglist ad?

laughing.gif

You have moved past the parking issue & are in it purely for wreaking havoc on a deserving Hag.

I really appreciate the moral support!

Reminds me of Animal House - Don't get mad. Get even!!

We gotta hang on to that attitude or 1 day we will find ourselves buying box fans so we can sleep at night. That ain't happening!

good.gif

laughing.gif

You have moved past the parking issue & are in it purely for wreaking havoc on a deserving Hag.

I really appreciate the moral support!

Reminds me of Animal House - Don't get mad. Get even!!

We gotta hang on to that attitude or 1 day we will find ourselves buying box fans so we can sleep at night. That ain't happening!

good.gif

I'm trying to come up with annoying ideas but nothing that can get you in trouble. You could also set up multiple appointments for the same day and time for lawn care, window replacement, etc. Or call the Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons or any other door to door people you can think of. You could stretch this out for weeks and sit in your house and laugh your butt off.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I'm trying to come up with annoying ideas but nothing that can get you in trouble. You could also set up multiple appointments for the same day and time for lawn care, window replacement, etc. Or call the Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons or any other door to door people you can think of. You could stretch this out for weeks and sit in your house and laugh your butt off.

These are all excellent ideas. I really like the JW idea coz once they get an invite - they're like vampires = they ain't going anywhere until they get some blood!

Missed Connections: Chain-smoking nurse.

I know! She is a walking oxymoron!

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com