Crashed~N2~Me

Sociopathic Neighbor - need some suggestions.

187 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

So if we start a thread titled "My house is THIS big", and we talk about it, would that thread be closed or removed?

House size is important, but (and yet) it's geographical.

OP's house size has nothing to do with your house size, as you have ergs to conserve in the winter time.

Is most likely you have fallow ground around you, as well (where the OP does not).

Also, is cost of land and house to consider. Assume for the moment, cost not matter.

What does matter is what one can do inside the house. Also assume (wrongly) that cost of living is equal, and housing cost equal.

I'm sorry, to blather on about size of house, is immaterial to actually having a healthy life, lifestyle, and relationship with yer spouse.

But, I do get it - it's something you'd like to waste another 11 pages about, yes? (ps - if'n yer not actually in Alaska, why in the h3ll haven't you changed yer profile ? )

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

House size is important, but (and yet) it's geographical.

OP's house size has nothing to do with your house size, as you have ergs to conserve in the winter time.

Is most likely you have fallow ground around you, as well (where the OP does not).

Also, is cost of land and house to consider. Assume for the moment, cost not matter.

What does matter is what one can do inside the house. Also assume (wrongly) that cost of living is equal, and housing cost equal.

I'm sorry, to blather on about size of house, is immaterial to actually having a healthy life, lifestyle, and relationship with yer spouse.

But, I do get it - it's something you'd like to waste another 11 pages about, yes? (ps - if'n yer not actually in Alaska, why in the h3ll haven't you changed yer profile ? )

Man, you lost me there... I was talking about the mod decision to remove the house bits from the thread. Thought it was a bit over the top.

Did you see me going on about house size?

And who said I wasn't in Alaska? Or who said I was, for that matter? huh2.gif

Timeline

Monkey poo.

That's all I'm saying now.. ................... Monkey Poo.

Why? Sling some monkey poo over the fence, the dogs will eat it...

Man, you lost me there...

This is common occurrence. You using a PC? a handphone? or some fecklass pad?

IMO (and others) ................... to get the full 'Darnell' experience - you really should be using a PC, and click everything click-a-ble.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I not assume not.

I only suggest 'if'. or 'if not'.

square footage is higher, over there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Monkey poo.

That's all I'm saying now.. ................... Monkey Poo.

Why? Sling some monkey poo over the fence, the dogs will eat it...

This is common occurrence. You using a PC? a handphone? or some fecklass pad?

IMO (and others) ................... to get the full 'Darnell' experience - you really should be using a PC, and click everything click-a-ble.

Hilarious as always Darnell!

That's so wrong on a number of levels. <_<

Too serious !

(ps - if'n yer not actually in Alaska, why in the h3ll haven't you changed yer profile ? )

I not assume not.

I only suggest 'if'. or 'if not'. But what you think maybe I needed to change my profile?

square footage is higher, over there. Hmmm, not so sure about that. Under 2,000 sq ft seems to be the majority, and under 1500 more the norm.

House

Let me catch you up;

1. Poster accused me of being braggadocios (for stating our home's sq. ft.). I thought that might happen but had to set the stage. & give me a break - It's only bragging if it outshines another (rolling my eyes). What's big to 1 is small to another.. IMO - only the petty give a ratz.

2. I "politely" addressed posters inferiority complex & cast a few lures (attempting to draw out more clues=who is SP?)

3. Poster & Patriot began to engage in Online meet versus sex tourism debate

4. Ontarkie showed up & removed every1's off the off topic posts

5. B_J stopped by to give a thread endorsement & Spooky suggested we all need a hit of acid for full Darnell experience.

&...now -

Update:

Rain came through yesterday so I poured a second dose of the stink. Jeeez - when the stink is first applied. wow. It is strong. Put it down late to have it fresh for Hag arrival.

1st day after Stink Skunk - Hag rolled car forward and only needed to move it about 6 feet more (to be on Hag side of border).

Woke up & hurried to look out front this morning thinking with 2nd dose - surely The Hag was too repulsed & moved forward to further avoid...NOT!!

The Hag has (almost) returned to parking Hag vehicle in original spot.

Plan for today - 1) Recon Sheriff's Psychiatric Unit. 2) Initiate Hag interview with Jehovah's Witnesses 3) Place order for military grade stink (saw it online) 4) Apply more Stink Skunk this evening

I think we will give the stink a little more time b4 purchasing pile of dirt & temp fence.

btw....Feeling of disappointment (this morning) produced a deeper desire for resolution & is starting to fuel an appetite for revenge. I have to be careful with the revenge aspect. Don't want to find myself on the wrong side of the law. SMH - That freaking Hag is Skunk proof. What a filthy Hag indeed.

ETA: I did apply the stink further west this time. Perhaps Hag rolled back east bcoz of this. Hmmmm. I will have to apply to multiple locations & review results.

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

good.gif

I'm assuming she is driving across your property line to park part-way on both properties? If so, a 2X4 X 3' placed on the road just inside your line might make her go around it to park on her side. If that doesn't deter her, then if it were to grow spikes in a few days, it might be more convincing.

Filed: Timeline

I assume you have an HOA from what is posted here. This neighbor vs neighbor stuff usually ends up with a nasty law suit and criminal complaints, so tread lightly and double check your Home Owner's policy to make sure it covers your liability for malicious mischief.