Saylin

NVC Filers - July 2013

960 posts in this topic

Thanks a bunch Saylin!

Didnt realize that it got mailed out only after the interview is scheduled. Makes sense though. So now the waiting has switched from case complete to the interview! gah!

Another random question, can we get her medical done now or should we wait for the interview appointment letter?

Thanks for your help!

Most countries you need the interview letter before getting a medical. Only a few places allow advance medicals where you just need the NVC letter with the beneficiary's name and case number. You'll have to call the panel physician to be sure.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I Just found out that my case has been completed at the NVC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much to everyone on this site for the awesome advice and instructions for every step in this loooong process!

Now we are just waiting on the interview. I saw a few case completes in July for Pakistan that got interviews in August but i think for us it is more realistic to expect a September interview date!

Does anyone know how soon the NVC mails out the package to the embassy? Also how can you track it?

u have been added to the case complete interview thread. No package goes out to embassy until interview is scheduled. You are in the queue with many others for September. Come on over.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/438986-august-2013-interviews/page-72#entry6397083

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Does it take that long for the NVC to receive emails I sent my aos on July 8 and I called they said they just received it on July 23 ???????

I really want case complete how long dose take to review the package I'm lost

I sent in my AOS checklist documentation on 7/10 and am still waiting to get the email it's being reviewed. I've been calling every other day to see if it has shown up in the system yet. It took 11days to get the review email the first time and then 3 days to get the checklist. So frustrated that a checklist set us back a whole month.

1/24/2007 - Met for the first time in Dallas, TX

1/23/2009 - Met again in Montreal, Canada

7/23/2011 - Re-connected yet again (this time for good!)

10/27/2012 - Married

12/7/2012 - sent in I-130 package

12/10/2012 - Received NOA 1

4/29/2012 - Received NOA 2

5/6/2013 - NVC Received

5/22/13 - Sent OPT-In email

5/30/13 - DS-261 Choice of Agent submitted online

5/30/13 - Received & Paid I-864 AOS invoice online

6/7/13 - DS-261 received at NVC

6/9/13 - I-864 AOS package submitted electronically

6/10/13 - I-864 AOS invoice shows as paid

6/14/13 - Received & Paid DS-260 invoice online

6/14/13 - DS-260 package submitted electronically

6/20/13 - Email received that I-864 AOS is being reviewed

6/20/13 - DS-260 invoice showed as paid; completed & submitted DS-260 online

6/27/13 - Email received that CS-260 is being reviewed

7/1/13 - Received I-864 AOS Checklist

7/10/13 - Resubmitted new I-864 AOS form with revisions in response to checklist

7/26/13 - Email received that I-864 AOS checklist items is being reviewed

7/31/13 - NVC Case Complete

8/1/13 - Received email that case was completed

8/12/13 - Interview date received

8/15/13 - Case received at Montreal Consulate

9/11/13 - Medical Exam

9/23/13 - Interview Date - APPROVED!!!

9/27/13 - Visa Received

9/28/13 - POE - Buffalo/Niagra Falls

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

We also sent both of our packets on June 28th, and today I also received a false checklist, but ours was for AOS.

We have reviewed the documents which you submitted in support of an application for an immigrant
visa. Please review the information listed under each applicant's name and provide any documents
which are indicated as missing or need additional information. You must submit the required
information. Failure to provide the requested information will delay your immigrant visa interview.

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
The NVC has received the requested Immigrant Visa Application (DS-230). However, we are still
waiting for the Affidavit of Support form. Please submit the Affidavit of Support form according to the
instructions on the Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov.
From there, you can fill out an Affidavit of Support form online, then print the completed form and mail
it to NVC.

NVC confirmed (on July 12th) that they have both mail packets in their system since July 3rd, but their system doesn't show what kind of mail it is, so they don't know that they have the other packet already. A rep told me this morning the other mail (meaning our AOS) is still "awaiting review", so they didn't start reviewing it yet.

I'm sooooo hoping for a case complete next week!!actually we sent the AOS first on 06.28 and the DS230 a cpl days later, so it makes sence that they reviewed the AOS first

Edited by john&krisz

Filed: Timeline

Just recieved this letter just now eastern time is 615am a case complete letter from NVC I hope next week is the interview letter from them Dear Sir or Madam:

The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing

of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner

and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment

until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of

the interview. Additional documentation requirements if applicable can be referenced at

the following URL: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3742.html

Sincerely,

Director

National Visa Center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just recieved this letter just now eastern time is 615am a case complete letter from NVC I hope next week is the interview letter from them Dear Sir or Madam:

The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing

of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner

and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment

until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of

the interview. Additional documentation requirements if applicable can be referenced at

the following URL: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3742.html

Sincerely,

Director

National Visa Center

Congratsssss.....!!!!!!!

:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Just recieved this letter just now eastern time is 615am a case complete letter from NVC I hope next week is the interview letter from them

Luisa - that's a 'case complete' email. Congrats. Yay ! One less thing, la.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Just got off the phone with NVC. Good news! Our case is complete as of yesterday!!! Yeah! dancin5hr.gif Thank you Saylin for the monthly NVC thread! It's been very helpful. good.gif Good luck to everyone still waiting for case complete! smile.png

For our full timeline, please see "About Me".

N-400

02-18-2017 - Submitted to USCIS Dallas, TX

02-25-2017 - NOA

03-05-2017 - NOA for Biometrics

03-21-2017 - Biometrics

12-21-2017 - In Line for Interview

03-05-2018 - Received text & email notifications that interview was scheduled. 

03-10-2018 - Received interview letter by mail. 

04-13-2018 - Interview

Just got off the phone with NVC. Good news! Our case is complete as of yesterday!!! Yeah! dancin5hr.gif Thank you Saylin for the monthly NVC thread! It's been very helpful. good.gif Good luck to everyone still waiting for case complete! smile.png

Woohoo, congrats!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations have added you to the Case Complete thread come on over. I'm updating list now will post in a bit.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/438986-august-2013-interviews/page-76#entry6399448

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

raise yer hand if yer timeline is current ???

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

raise yer hand if yer timeline is current ???

*raises hand* ;)

Filed: Timeline

I received the RFE for AOS about the tax return of 2012. I emailed NVC on July 15, 2013.

Now, I called them again and the lady from NVC told me to re-send this. So, I did just now.

Also she told me that I need to submit the copy of my Canadian PR card as my eligibility to take the interview in Montreal. I did it just now.

Do I need to wait 20 more business days to review these? Or case will complete soon?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.