Saylin

NVC Filers - July 2013

960 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How much time they take to approve IV payment..????

I paid on 29th June but still in process....

Thank you....

Mine took a week (5 buisness days)

Yours should be done by end of this week. You can still send in your packet if the money has been drafted from your bank if you want to

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi Darnell,

Wat kind of news are u talking about ? Interview date ? or ?

administrivia query - if you are on a handphone, you miss some things that are clickable. one of them is the timeline link, another is the profile link. IMO, when yer doing doc intake and paying fees at NVC, is best to visit VJ on a PC using a real web browser - the site landscape is different, and you miss so much. There's about 80 percent functionality of the site that one misses, when using a handphone.

my basic timeticks are in my timeline, and i've an extended timetick list in my profile wink.png Some ppl put timeticks in the signature area, but I refuse to do that..

Were you using a handphone browser yesterday, by any chance?

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

administrivia query - if you are on a handphone, you miss some things that are clickable. one of them is the timeline link, another is the profile link. IMO, when yer doing doc intake and paying fees at NVC, is best to visit VJ on a PC using a real web browser - the site landscape is different, and you miss so much. There's about 80 percent functionality of the site that one misses, when using a handphone.

my basic timeticks are in my timeline, and i've an extended timetick list in my profile wink.png Some ppl put timeticks in the signature area, but I refuse to do that..

Were you using a handphone browser yesterday, by any chance?

No, I was not using a handphone. I was just wondering....what news u were getting from the supervisor...Administrative query ? What do u mean by that ? The only thing on ur timeline has been that ur case completed on 06/20...so am thinking u r trying to figure out what the delay is with the interview date...that is just a guess ??/ idea9dv.gif

02/15/13: Filed I-130 and got my NOA104/15/13: I-130 approved and got my NOA204/29/13: NVC received my file05/13/13: Case/IIN received05/13/13: DS-3032 sent05/24/13: DS-3032 1st email rejected, sent a second one and that one got rejected too on the same day.05/28/13: AOS bill invoiced and received email from NVC with all the info.05/28/13: Paid AOS bill right away.05/28/13: As soon as I received the official AOS email, I sent a 3rd DS-3032 email with "supervisor review" as the subject.05/29/13: NVC sent an email accepting the DS-3032 email smile.png (Alhamdulilah)O5/30/13: AOS bill shows PAID05/30/13: Received official DS-3032 Email and IV invoice info (waiting for the IV bill invoice to show up on payment portal)05/31/13: IV bill invoiced05/31/13: Pay IV Bill06/01/13: Sent out the AOS package (hoping In shaa Allah that I don't get a checklist)06/03/13: IV bill shows PAID06/04/13: Sent out the IV package (hoping In shaa Allah that I don't get a checklist)06/18/13: AOS package accepted (Alhamdulilah smile.png, no check list)06/20/13: IV package accepted (Alhamdulilah smile.png, no check list)06/20/13: Case complete at NVC dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifAlhamdulilah07/31/13: Medicaldancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifIn shaa Allah may Allah make it easier for him, Amiin.<p>08/14/13: Interview date at Nairobi Embassy dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif In shaa Allah may Allah make it easier for him, Amiin. (Interview date changed because they had a problem finding the medical)01/07/2015: visa approved

Timeline

oh - there's a rumour that this week is the NVC Scheduling Bacchanalia week, and is secondary rumour that MAYBE we'll get scheduled. You know of scheduling week, right? It's one of the more tense , if not the most tense, weeks in existence, monthly ;)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

No, I was not using a handphone. I was just wondering....what news u were getting from the supervisor...Administrative query ? What do u mean by that ? The only thing on ur timeline has been that ur case completed on 06/20...so am thinking u r trying to figure out what the delay is with the interview date...that is just a guess ??/ idea9dv.gif

try this: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/49491-darnell/

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

oh - there's a rumour that this week is the NVC Scheduling Bacchanalia week, and is secondary rumour that MAYBE we'll get scheduled. You know of scheduling week, right? It's one of the more tense , if not the most tense, weeks in existence, monthly wink.png

Yes I am aware of that. I called Monday and yesterday but no luck...don't know what is going on. The other odd thing is that in Dwheels august interview thread...not a lot of people have been getting august interviews...not even the regular embassies..that normally have slots. Hmmm, please keep us updated on what u find out from the supervisor ....thanks so much!!!

Thanks NikiR

02/15/13: Filed I-130 and got my NOA104/15/13: I-130 approved and got my NOA204/29/13: NVC received my file05/13/13: Case/IIN received05/13/13: DS-3032 sent05/24/13: DS-3032 1st email rejected, sent a second one and that one got rejected too on the same day.05/28/13: AOS bill invoiced and received email from NVC with all the info.05/28/13: Paid AOS bill right away.05/28/13: As soon as I received the official AOS email, I sent a 3rd DS-3032 email with "supervisor review" as the subject.05/29/13: NVC sent an email accepting the DS-3032 email smile.png (Alhamdulilah)O5/30/13: AOS bill shows PAID05/30/13: Received official DS-3032 Email and IV invoice info (waiting for the IV bill invoice to show up on payment portal)05/31/13: IV bill invoiced05/31/13: Pay IV Bill06/01/13: Sent out the AOS package (hoping In shaa Allah that I don't get a checklist)06/03/13: IV bill shows PAID06/04/13: Sent out the IV package (hoping In shaa Allah that I don't get a checklist)06/18/13: AOS package accepted (Alhamdulilah smile.png, no check list)06/20/13: IV package accepted (Alhamdulilah smile.png, no check list)06/20/13: Case complete at NVC dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifAlhamdulilah07/31/13: Medicaldancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifIn shaa Allah may Allah make it easier for him, Amiin.<p>08/14/13: Interview date at Nairobi Embassy dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif In shaa Allah may Allah make it easier for him, Amiin. (Interview date changed because they had a problem finding the medical)01/07/2015: visa approved

Timeline

ya - let me expound on something about EP casefiles for Guangzhou, what NVC has been doing.

Prior to 15 May 2013, when an EP case for GUZ had a case complete, the interview was scheduled 5 days out, 5 days past the case complete timetick. I just assumed there were open slots all the time, for the 3 years I've been tracking this stuff.

Now I learn that GUZ IV only releases slots 1 to 3 times a month. So, everyone prior to the 15th of May got lucky, as there were available slots in the NVC 'system' that could be filled almost immediately.

That's not the case anymore, since the 15th of May, 2013. I don't know what the problem is, it could be :

1. lots more EP casefiles going to Guangzhou or

2. GUZ IV releases less slots because of the slotting issues with ustraveldocs/cgi stanley, for other visa types

3. the slotting person at GUZ IV who was doing it prior to 15 th May 2013 doesn't work there anymore and the new fella is clueless.

Add to that a Consulate Closure for the 15th - 22nd of July, where there's no notice about IV operations at all (we're moving, we're staying, we'll be open, we'll be closed - N O T H I N G) and my cracked crystal ball is in dire need of replacement.

grrr.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

hello everyone, is it really taking about 20-25 business days just to receive a case number at nvc, or anyone got one any sooner? i want a case number sooner, lol. but is that just the normal processing time currently? thanks :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello everyone, is it really taking about 20-25 business days just to receive a case number at nvc, or anyone got one any sooner? i want a case number sooner, lol. but is that just the normal processing time currently? thanks :)

Mine took 67 days!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Yep. In reading this thread and the June you will see it is all over the board. I didn't get an NOA2 until June 6 (arrived at NVC on 6/20 & Issued # on 6/26) while others that received their NOA2 before me are just getting their NVC number. Crazy!

Petitioner/USC Married: 11/26/2012
USCIS (144 Days)
01-12-2013 : I-130 sent (CR1) - Phoenix AZ Lockbox
01-14-2013 : NOA1 - Processing @ NBC (MSC)
06-07-2013: NOA2 - Checked status via the USCIS website

NVC
06/20/13: NVC Received

06/26/13: Case/IIN Assigned
07/05/13: AOS Package Sent
07/18/19: IV Package sent
08/01/13: AOS Checklist - Grrr! (16 Business Days)
08/09/13: IV Package accepted (15 Business Days)
08/29/13: AOS Package accepted (17 Business Days)
08/29/13: Case complete

09/09/13: Interview Assigned

09/18/13: Medical Exam

10/07/13: Interview/Approved

10/14/13: Picked up Visa at US Interest Section - Havana

11/26/13: POE Tampa

ELIS/Green Card Production/SSN

12/03/13: ELIS Paid Status

12/07/13: SSN Arrived in Mail

12/19/13: ELIS Optimized/In Process Status

12/30/13: Production of New Card Began

1/3/14: Card Produced Status

1/6/14: GC Received via Mail

Petition To Remove Conditions on Permanent Residency - Jointly Filed

08/29/15: I-751 Form w/ Documentation - Laguna Nigel, CA PO BOX

09/02/15: NOA1

3/29/16: Approved - New Card is Being Produced.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Timeline

hello everyone, is it really taking about 20-25 business days just to receive a case number at nvc, or anyone got one any sooner? i want a case number sooner, lol. but is that just the normal processing time currently? thanks smile.png

Once your file is at NVC, you should get the case # within couple of weeks.

Now, how long it takes for your file to get to NVC - is a completely different story. Do you know where you file is right now?

USCIS (106 days) US Consulate/Medical

12/18/12- NOA1 08/22/13- Medical

04/03/13- NOA2 09/16/13- Interview (Approved!)

Transit (68 days) 09/19/13- Visa in hand

NVC (59 days) 09/19/13- USCIS Immigrant Fee paid, ELIS: Circle: Accepted, Status: Case Received

06/10/13- Case Received ELIS/GC Production (63 days)

06/19/13- Case # and IIN Received 12/14/13- POE Houston

06/19/13- DS-3032 emailed 12/23/13- SSN card arrived in the mail

06/21/13- AOS bill paid 02/06/14- ELIS: Circle: Optimized, Status: In Process

06/25/13- DS-3032 accepted 02/07/14- USCIS status: Initial Review

06/26/13- IV bill paid 02/10/14- USCIS status: Card Production

06/28/13- AOS and IV packages sent 02/13/14- ELIS Circle: Closed, Status: Card Produced

07/23/13- IV accepted 02/15/14- card arrived in the mail

07/26/13- AOS accepted

07/26/13- Case complete

07/30/13- Interview scheduled (for 09/16/13)

08/08/13- Case left NVC For my FULL timeline, see my "About Me" page.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.