xxxxxxxxxx

On F1 Visa and got married after arrival the US

39 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

I fully agree. Everyones being a little harsh.

fraudulent f-1.. comes here asking for help

I don't think it's harsh at all

WOW! COME ON GUYS! EASY, EASY!

8/16/2012 I-129F NOA1
11/8/2012 Married
1/3/2013 I-129F cancelled
1/29/2013 withdrawal notice received
2/5/2013 I-130 NOA1 with error on wife's name
Case status not available
2/5/2013 Unable to generate service request

3/13/2013 transferred to local office
3/26/2013 Service request generated
4/12/2013 Infopass, file in workflow March 28
4/19/2013 Case status available - APPROVED!

Detour to the NVC via NRC

For information on my detour and the steps I took to free my petition, check
"about me"

NVC

6/7/2013 NVC logs file as received

6/11/2013 Case number and IIN assigned

6/12/2013 DS-3032 emailed

6/13/21013 AOS paid

6/14/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention superuser (stupid me)

6/23/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention supervisor

6/24/2013 DS-3032 accepted

6/25/2013 IV bill generated and paid

07/06/2013 IV & AOS sent; 07/11/2013 NVC logs received

07/30/2013 IV Accepted; AOS Checklist

08/01/2013 AOS Checklist received

08/02/2013 AOS resent; 08/07/2013 NVC logs received

08/28/2013 Case Complete

09/10/2013 Interview date assigned

Embassy

08/14/2013 Medical; 08/19/2013 Medical Ready

08/07/2013 Police cert ordered (Fiji delivers straight to the embassy)

10/02/2013 Interview

xx/xx/2013 Visa in Hand

xx/xx/2013 POE Los Angeles International Airport

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

WOW! COME ON GUYS! EASY, EASY!

seriously? He lied to get into the country, now he wants to stay. Why should we take it easy? My husband is from Jordan, we loathe people like this, my husband was put through the ringer because of liars like this.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hey guys,

No need to stress out over someone's problem. I am not here to judge... Look, I could be mad at the entire world because my fiance is undergoing AP for the last 12 month, but I am not.

No need for insults......just saying!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Hey guys,

No need to stress out over someone's problem. I am not here to judge... Look, I could be mad at the entire world because my fiance is undergoing AP for the last 12 month, but I am not.

this is not about insults it is about fraud and if I were you I would be mad too, you have followed the law the OP did nothing of the sort

8/16/2012 I-129F NOA1
11/8/2012 Married
1/3/2013 I-129F cancelled
1/29/2013 withdrawal notice received
2/5/2013 I-130 NOA1 with error on wife's name
Case status not available
2/5/2013 Unable to generate service request

3/13/2013 transferred to local office
3/26/2013 Service request generated
4/12/2013 Infopass, file in workflow March 28
4/19/2013 Case status available - APPROVED!

Detour to the NVC via NRC

For information on my detour and the steps I took to free my petition, check
"about me"

NVC

6/7/2013 NVC logs file as received

6/11/2013 Case number and IIN assigned

6/12/2013 DS-3032 emailed

6/13/21013 AOS paid

6/14/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention superuser (stupid me)

6/23/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention supervisor

6/24/2013 DS-3032 accepted

6/25/2013 IV bill generated and paid

07/06/2013 IV & AOS sent; 07/11/2013 NVC logs received

07/30/2013 IV Accepted; AOS Checklist

08/01/2013 AOS Checklist received

08/02/2013 AOS resent; 08/07/2013 NVC logs received

08/28/2013 Case Complete

09/10/2013 Interview date assigned

Embassy

08/14/2013 Medical; 08/19/2013 Medical Ready

08/07/2013 Police cert ordered (Fiji delivers straight to the embassy)

10/02/2013 Interview

xx/xx/2013 Visa in Hand

xx/xx/2013 POE Los Angeles International Airport

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Finland
Timeline

Is it fairly easy for someone from Jordan to get a F1 visa? I just wonder why you would go that route instead of K1.

Did you plan to go to college here at all?

VJAvatar.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Is it fairly easy for someone from Jordan to get a F1 visa? I just wonder why you would go that route instead of K1.

Did you plan to go to college here at all?

He probably weren't put in AP, while when taking K1/CR1 route put MENA men in AP, which can last really long (from a couple of months to a couple of years).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Certainly the way the OP wrote it suspicions are inevitable.

Even if you marry, why would you not go to college?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey guys,

Read the original post, he knew what he was doing.

He came on F1 and he never even attended or reported to the college.

• 2 months later...

Hey ,, you know nothing about immigration ! everything you have told me is full of nonsense ! it is BULLSHIT !
I have got my green card yesterday ! i got it within 2 months only , i didn't go to university and i didn't hire a lawyer too ..... remain silent for god's sake ! don't give false information to people !

Great - never attended university.

You've committed immigration fraud.

Next student from your country is going to have a tougher time studying in Rhe US due to visa cases like yours.

If your spouse is a USC, then you can apply to adjust. Whether you get a green card will depend in whether you committed visa fraud to enter the US.

If your spouse is not a USC, then you have no basis to adjust.

Hey ,, you know nothing about immigration ! everything you have told me is full of nonsense ! it is BULLSHIT !
I have got my green card yesterday ! i got it within 2 months only , i didn't go to university and i didn't hire a lawyer too ..... remain silent for god's sake ! don't give false information to people !

You have a protected status with the adjustment pending.

Acceptance of your documents right now does not mean you will get a green card.

You lied to get your student visa. You immediately abused it by never going to school and immediately marrying and adjusting your status. You committed fraud.

The fraud will affect your case.

The US can deny you a green card and deport you for committing immigration fraud.

-----

You are eligible to apply to adjust your status base in marriage to a US citizen.

Whether you get a green card will be determined by USCIS. If it is determined that you committed fraud with the F-1 student visa to enter the US, you will be denied a green card and be deported.

Hey ,, you guys know nothing about immigration ! everything you have told me is full of nonsense ! it is BULLSHIT ! I have got my green card yesterday ! i got it within 2 months only , i didn't go to university and i didn't hire a lwayer too ..... remain silent for god's sake ! don't give false information to people

Hey ,, you know nothing about immigration ! everything you have told me is full of nonsense ! it is BULLSHIT ! I have got my green card yesterday ! i got it within 2 months only , i didn't go to university and i didn't hire a lwayer too ..... remain silent for god's sake ! don't give false information to people

Hey ,, you know nothing about immigration ! everything you have told me is full of nonsense ! it is BULLSHIT ! I have got my green card yesterday ! i got it within 2 months only , i didn't go to university and i didn't hire a lwayer too ..... remain silent for god's sake ! don't give false information to people

So what do you want now? People to congratulate on your successfully immigration fraud???

God bless you then.rolleyes.gif

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.