Saylin

NVC Filers - May 2013

1,529 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We sent (June 10) the DS-3032 before the NVC sent us their barcoded copy (June 11 with AOS info). Is this an issue?

That's for people who wait to snail mail it. No need obviously email is faster.

So its just a waiting game now.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

The DS-3032 is what generates the IV BILL thats why its sent in as soon as you get case#. No you can't send in the DS-230 package before you pay.

Has your DS-3032 been accepted yet? Once that is accepted about a week later your IV BILL should be invoiced.

Sadly i don't think it takes a week later. I think lately it's been taking a heck of a lot longer. It's been 2 weeks since our DS-3032 has been accepted (we have the e-mail from them saying it has) and unlike everyone else who gets their IV Fee invoiced the very next day, we are still waiting for ours with no answers as to why. ):

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

we got the NVC case number on June 11, 2013, but not the IIN.

So I sent the DS3032 via email on June 11, 2013 but received a general auto response. So on June 13, 2013, I sent another one but put "supervisor review" in the subject box as well as my NVC case number and name. Received a reply immediately.

On June 17, 2013, we finally got the email with the NVC case number, IIN and beneficiary ID number. My husband is going to pay for it on June 18, so it should take a couple days for them to process it (so they say).

He was told by the IO that we can request for an expedite since I am overseas and 6 months pregnant. Anyone has idea what documents we should prepare? he's with the military so letter from CO maybe?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

we got the NVC case number on June 11, 2013, but not the IIN.

So I sent the DS3032 via email on June 11, 2013 but received a general auto response. So on June 13, 2013, I sent another one but put "supervisor review" in the subject box as well as my NVC case number and name. Received a reply immediately.

On June 17, 2013, we finally got the email with the NVC case number, IIN and beneficiary ID number. My husband is going to pay for it on June 18, so it should take a couple days for them to process it (so they say).

He was told by the IO that we can request for an expedite since I am overseas and 6 months pregnant. Anyone has idea what documents we should prepare? he's with the military so letter from CO maybe?

You can request to expedite for any reason you want, however, that reason may not actually result in an approval for expedite.

Pregnancy is not a reason to expedite.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

You can request to expedite for any reason you want, however, that reason may not actually result in an approval for expedite.

Pregnancy is not a reason to expedite.

Ya, am aware of that. Our case is not as simple as it sounds, it's a bit more complicated than what I stated here but we're going to try.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Emailed DS-3032 last Monday...so it'e been over week, and no response other than the auto response

... So on June 13, 2013, I sent another one but put "supervisor review" in the subject box as well as my NVC case number and name. Received a reply immediately...

I take it that the reply stated that the DS-3032 was accepted/entered?

Hmm......maybe I should do this....?

Did you email the actual form (with barcode), form without barcode (but with NVC number hand witten), or the email template that many have used?

Timeline

Emailed DS-3032 last Monday...so it'e been over week, and no response other than the auto response

Did you email the actual form (with barcode), form without barcode (but with NVC number hand witten), or the email template that many have used?

I never did send the hardcopy. I emailed and they emailed me back, saying it's accepted. About a week after that, we got our IIN, and the packet in the mail. Emailing was a better idea since they use the US mailing address format instead of the way I typed it in, effectively messing up my overseas address, therefore if they try to send anything via mail to me, it would not reach me!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I never did send the hardcopy. I emailed and they emailed me back, saying it's accepted. About a week after that, we got our IIN, and the packet in the mail. Emailing was a better idea since they use the US mailing address format instead of the way I typed it in, effectively messing up my overseas address, therefore if they try to send anything via mail to me, it would not reach me!

Oh sorry, I meant to ask if you scanned the DS3032 as an attachment or just sent a text email indicating your choice ?

I have paid the AOS bill and sent the package in, but they still haven't accepted the DS3032 (all i got is the generic auto reply email 10 days ago)

Maybe I should try writing "supervisor review" in the subject and resend

Timeline

Oh sorry, I meant to ask if you scanned the DS3032 as an attachment or just sent a text email indicating your choice ?

I have paid the AOS bill and sent the package in, but they still haven't accepted the DS3032 (all i got is the generic auto reply email 10 days ago)

Maybe I should try writing "supervisor review" in the subject and resend

Hi L37,

in our case, USCIS/NVC couldn't find our packet, so we had to wait almost a month for them to 'find' it. When I was told they found it and was given the case number (not the IIN), I immediately emailed them the DS3032, even though at the time my husband did not receive the packet in the mail yet. I followed the format given in the guide, which I shall paste below for your info (after ***).

At first, I emailed the same format, but only got a generic "we will process your enquiry bla bla bla". Then i read that someone put "SUPERVISOR REVIEW" in the subject, so I re-emailed with that phrase in the subject and received a reply saying they accepted it. My husband received the packet and IIN a week after I sent the DS3032 email.

I don't think I'll be sending the hardcopy DS3032 as it will take a while before it gets to NVC. is it necessary to do so as NVC has already said they accepted the email copy?

Subject: SUPERVISOR REVIEW: nvc case number - beneficiary name (last, first)

NVC Case No: xxxx

CIS Case No: yyyy

Petitioner's Name: last, first, middle

Petitioner's Date of Birth:

Beneficiary's Name: last, first

Beneficiary's Date of Birth:

Re: Declaration of Choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa applicant DS-3032

To whom it may concern:

My name is (beneficiary name), my visa case number is xxx.

Per the DS-3032 (Choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa Applicants), I would like to appoint my HUSBAND/WIFE as my agent of choice to receive all future correspondence from the U.S. Department of State. His contact information is provided below:

Name: last, first, middle

Address:

Phone: 7193517089

Email:

All email and mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my immigrant visa should be sent to the address and email above.

Please let me know if you need additional information. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely yours,

beneficiary name

nvc case number

Phone:

Email:

Timeline

L37,

I never sent the DS3032 form. My husband received it in the packet NVC sent him, but I emailed the DS3032 (using template given) and received these replied. Thought i'd share; hope this helps.

first DS3032 email sent without 'SUPERVISOR REVIEW' in the subject, i received this:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your recent inquiry to the National Visa Center (NVC). This e-mail is an auto response. Please do not respond.

We review and reply to e-mails in the order they are received.

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:

You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case specific response:

* Name of the person submitting the inquiry

* NVC case number or USCIS receipt number

* Petitioner's name and date of birth

* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth

NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based (I-140), include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth.

If you did not provide the above security information with your e-mail, please resubmit the e-mail with the required information. If this information was not submitted with your inquiry it will be requested.

NVC CONTACT INFORMATION:

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov

Telephone: (603) 334-0700 - Operator assistance is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Eastern Time)

Mail: Written questions about a case should be sent to:

National Visa Center

Attn: WC

31 Rochester Ave. Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

Forms, documents and photographs should be sent to:

National Visa Center

Attn: DR

31 Rochester Ave. Suite 100

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

Regards,

- The NVC Written Correspondence Unit

So, I re-emailed, but ut 'SUPERVISOR REVIEW' in the subject, and received a different reply:

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: NVC CASE NUMBER filed by PETITIONER NAME on behalf of BENEFICIARY NAME.

We updated the mailing/email address for this case. Please continue to notify the NVC of any change of mailing/email address, or change in personal situation that may affect the principal applicant's entitlement to a visa.

This petition is now eligible for further processing. The petitioner, principal applicant, and/or attorney of record will receive an instruction package regarding further processing of this petition.

IMPORTANT:

Do not let more than one year pass without contacting the NVC concerning this visa petition. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with the NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Case Number: XXXX1234

Petitioner's Name: SMITH, JOE

Principal Applicant's Name: SMITH, JANE

Preference Category: VISA TYPE

Your Priority Date: DD/MM/YY

Foreign State Chargeability: EMBASSY ADDRESS

Keri

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

Serco Inc, Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

We are having the same problem. Mailed the ds 3032 and received notification from usps on may 24.. Mailed it on may 30. Received confirmation of receipt from nvc on june 10 and still hace not received the iv invoice. My husband called twice already and told him we had to wait ... this is nuts!!. How much longer ....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.