Saylin

NVC Filers - May 2013

1,529 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Their will be an attachment which will have the specifics of what to do about the Visa fee and all that. This is the acceptance email.

The subject line will be titled: LGSXXXXXXXXXX (AIVF FOR NEOPOST DS-1200)‏

Dear Sir/Madam,

>

> The attached correspondence relates to an immigrant visa referenced on the subject line. This case is being processed by the National Visa Center. Please read the information carefully and follow the instructions.

>

> This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, please notify NVCinquiry@state.gov immediately by e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

>

> If at any time you wish not to receive correspondence by e-mail you may "Opt Out" by sending a written request to NVCinquiry@state.gov. This e-mail is sent by: The U.S. Department of State's National Visa Center, located at 32 Rochester Avenue, Portsmouth NH 03801. Please DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail.

***************************************************************************************************************************

For those who want to know here's the case Complete email:

NVC Case Number: LGSXXXXXXXXXX

>

> Dear Sir or Madam:

>

> The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing

> of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner

> and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

>

> The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment

> until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

>

> The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of

> the interview. Additional documentation requirements if applicable can be referenced at

> the following URL: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3742.html

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Director

> National Visa Center

>

> Case Number: LGSXXXXXXXXXX

> Beneficiary's Name: XXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXX

> Preference Category Name: CR1

> Priority Date: 19-MAR-12

Madam to the rescue. Again.

So I don't have that exact subject line but we received two emails with same contents.

To Empresss, copied me - LGSXXX - ACL For NEOPOST DS-1200

To me, copied Empress = LGSXXX - PAOSF I-130 For Neopost DS-1200

Both had the same PDF attachment which included a DS3239 with her name filed in already.

Is this the same despite not having "AIVF"?

Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

we got approved/NOA2 on May 3rd.

after waiting for more than a month (and calling as often as we could), we still have not received our NVC case number. husband called USCIS etc, they said they lost our packet so now we have to scan and send the I797 notice so they could find it (somehow). We have all our docs ready to be submitted to NVC and was hoping to get an interview date in June/early July. Now, we dont know!

Anyone else in the same boat? Any idea what we can do to speed up the process? It's getting very frustrating especially when it's so near the end!

Appreciate the help, thanks!

Edited by JP and Tee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

if USCIS said they lost the I-130, you should get a congressman's office involved, asap.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

we got approved/NOA2 on May 3rd.

after waiting for more than a month (and calling as often as we could), we still have not received our NVC case number. husband called USCIS etc, they said they lost our packet so now we have to scan and send the I797 notice so they could find it (somehow). We have all our docs ready to be submitted to NVC and was hoping to get an interview date in June/early July. Now, we dont know!

Anyone else in the same boat? Any idea what we can do to speed up the process? It's getting very frustrating especially when it's so near the end!

Appreciate the help, thanks!

I was in the same shoes. Please contact USCIS, speak to tier 2 IO and ask if your file has been shipped to NVC.

If not have him create a case request to immediately send the file to NVC.

03/10/13: NoA2

04/29/13: NVC Received

05/10/13: Case No./IIN Generated/Received

06/26/13: Case complete

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Madam to the rescue. Again.

So I don't have that exact subject line but we received two emails with same contents.

To Empresss, copied me - LGSXXX - ACL For NEOPOST DS-1200

To me, copied Empress = LGSXXX - PAOSF I-130 For Neopost DS-1200

Both had the same PDF attachment which included a DS3239 with her name filed in already.

Is this the same despite not having "AIVF"?

Thanks.

No the attachment will have instructions about paying the IV BILL. Thats when you know they accepted the DS-3032.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I just have a quick question...I received my case number from sending an email to NVCinquiry, it was entered into the system on June 3rd, when should I expect official correspondence from NVC? And will I receive (petitioner) it or my husband (beneficiary)? I keep hearing about the DS 3032 and it going to the petitioner to fill out.

Hi again guys..does anyone know if we can register for " Designated Delivery Address" now-or a week or two before the interview..? let me know..appreciate it thanks!!

This is a country-specific question, so your best bet would be to look in your regional forum.

I just have a quick question...I received my case number from sending an email to NVCinquiry, it was entered into the system on June 3rd, when should I expect official correspondence from NVC? And will I receive (petitioner) it or my husband (beneficiary)? I keep hearing about the DS 3032 and it going to the petitioner to fill out.

Have you called NVC to give over both email addresses?

Looking at my initial information package, it was sent to me (beneficiary) and my husband (petitioner) was cc'd.

The beneficiary fills out the DS-3032. Please read posts 1 and 2. I'm sure all your questions can be answered if you read the first two posts.

Timeline

husband called yesterday. spoke to a tier 2 IO and he expressed his 'condolences', said we're in for a long wait and that they've been backlogged so bad it's not even funny. They submitted a case request and my husband's gonna write to the senators next. We'll see how long this will take. Sigh.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm going to ask probably a really stupid question but whatever.

Can my husband enter Canada with his US green card (by land) or only with his Canadian passport?

It expires next year so I'm just trying to figure out my plan for the future.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

happy to report I just spoke to NVC, and they said they found out packet, it arrived yesterday June 10! She then gave me the case number.

Question: Do i need to wait for the packet they sent or i can just download everything online and send it back to them?

Timeline

happy to report I just spoke to NVC, and they said they found out packet, it arrived yesterday June 10! She then gave me the case number.

Question: Do i need to wait for the packet they sent or i can just download everything online and send it back to them?

Don't wait, just download and double check on list of docs.... best of luck!

THE JOURNEY

USCIS (151 Days)
09/03/2012- I-130 Mailed
09/06/2012- NOA1
02/04/2013- I-130 Approved

NVC (95 Days)

03/04/2013- Case number assigned.
03/06/2013- Received AOS bill -same time DS-3032 received via email through Petitioner.
03/06/2013- Sent DS-3023 via snail mail from Malaysia (form require signature of Beneficiary).
03/07/2013- AOS Bill Paid
03/15/2013- AOS Package sent
03/28/2013- IV Bill Received and Paid
04/02/2013- IV Package Sent
04/15/2013- DS230 arrived via snail mail in Malaysia! (no action taken because it has already been sent)
04/17/2013- Received Checklist for IV package -missing info
04/18/2013- Sent Checklist via snail mail again, signature required. (Checked with NVC if email possible to speed things up but was denied).

05/15/2013- Checklist (again...headbonk.gif what joy...)
06/05/2013- wub.png Case Complete!!!

06/10/2013- Interview scheduled.

POST NVC (84 days)
06/17/13- Medical
07/30/13- Interview

07/31/13- Visa in hand
08/10/13- POE; LAX luv.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm going to ask probably a really stupid question but whatever.

Can my husband enter Canada with his US green card (by land) or only with his Canadian passport?

It expires next year so I'm just trying to figure out my plan for the future.

I do not have a definitive answer, but hopefully replying can keep your question "bumped"

I seem to remember people saying you go to Canada using your Canada passport, but return to the US using your greencard. Hopefully we can get confirmation on that.

event.png

USCIS:
07/30/2012 - I-130 Sent
07/31/2012 - NOA1 Received (Petition sent to the dreaded VSC, rec'd by mail 08/17/2012)
03/22/2013 - RFE Received (email, rec'd RFE by mail 3/25)
03/26/2013 - Reply to RFE sent
04/03/2013 - NOA2 Received

NVC:
04/08/2013 - Case arrived at NVC
04/19/2013 - Received case #, IIN, gave e-mail addresses
04/19/2013- OPTIN Email Sent for EP
04/23/2013- DS-261 Sent
04/24/2013 - AOS bill invoiced & PAID
04/25/2013- OPTIN Email Accepted
05/01/2013 - AOS bill appears as PAID
04/30/2013 - AOS Package sent
05/03/2013 - AOS/I-864 accepted
05/07/2013 - IV bill invoiced & PAID
05/09/2013 - IV bill appears as PAID
05/09/2013 - IV Package sent
05/22/2013 - Case Complete
07/09/2013 - Interview date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.