jcassidy610ko

heart broke but relived she gone peace ay home again

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Honduras
Timeline

wife walked out after 14 days in my home from honduras the person she was counting on to pick her up didnt and so she walked over to univ by my house and someone saw her with her bags and took her to a local womens shelter cops call me next day say she says i ran her out, where in truth she left of her own free will and when i aske her where she was going said 'que te im porta" none of my businss, cri is in mail to her , me and my 12 yr old were the ones abused by her!!! do i divorce??? im gonna give it a bit of time but dont i really want her back ive lived 40yrs in my town and never had any police involvement till she got here, i was seting up univ. ESL classes 22hrs wek, etc and i also supporting her family , no appreciation at all, there were many warning signs i ignored ,, but i figued worst case shed juts leave , not stay around1 with only living together 2 wk will anyone believe her story where it comes time to drop the conditional residenny CR1 to R1 ?? we have no financila assests together i put her on a checking account with me for 3 wks but have closed it, even when we signed the papers at bank she didnt want to use my last name! i was a sucker i guess but its like she snapped1not much talking to her no plan to see counselor/marriage counselor shes not interested , still in shelter which she seems to like got more stuff for x mas then i could of given her! any suggestions???she been gone almost 3 wks now , doesnt even talk to her family much like i said she snapped or do i just dont see that ther is no love there?? john sad/triste

Divorce and move on.

Widow/er AoS Guide | Have AoS questions? Read (some) answers here

AoS

Day 0 (4/23/12) Petitions mailed (I-360, I-485, I-765)
2 (4/25/12) Petitions delivered to Chicago Lockbox
11 (5/3/12) Received 3 paper NOAs
13 (5/5/12) Received biometrics appointment for 5/23
15 (5/7/12) Did an unpleasant walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX
45 (6/7/12) Received email & text notification of an interview on 7/10
67 (6/29/12) EAD production ordered
77 (7/9/12) Received EAD
78 (7/10/12) Interview
100 (8/1/12) I-485 transferred to Vermont Service Centre
143 (9/13/12) Contacted DHS Ombudsman
268 (1/16/13) I-360, I-485 consolidated and transferred to Dallas
299 (2/16/13) Received second interview letter for 3/8
319 (3/8/13) Approved at interview
345 (4/3/13) I-360, I-485 formally approved; green card production ordered
353 (4/11/13) Received green card

Naturalisation

Day 0 (1/3/18) N-400 filed online

Day 6 (1/9/18) Walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX

Day 341 (12/10/18) Interview was scheduled for 1/14/19

Day 376 (1/14/19) Interview

Day 385 (1/23/19) Denied

Day 400 (2/7/19) Denial revoked; N-400 approved; oath ceremony set for 2/14/19

Day 407 (2/14/19) Oath ceremony in Dallas, TX

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I think she is waiting for green card to arrive then leave womens shelter for ny/nj whre her family is, pretty evil ???How does divorce will help her ROC????

I'm so sorry for your situation :( It seems like you've been played / used for a GC as others have said.

To answer your question, once divorced she can try to file for removal of conditions on her own.

We became a couple : 2011-05-29
I visited him : 2011-10-28 - 2011-11-17
He visited me (and my crazy family) : 2012-02-05 - 2012-02-17
I-129F Sent : 2012-02-05
I-129F NOA1 : 2012-02-14
I entered on VWP to stay 3 months: 2012-04-11 - 2012-07-03
---
Went to get my medical done for interview in Australia (much cheaper in the US and I was already here):2012-05-20
Medical issue diagnosed
K-1 petition cancellation request sent to CSC : 2012-06-01
Married: 2012-06-21
Filed for AOS : 2012-08-08
NOA1 : 2012-08-10
Biometrics : 2012-09-14
EAD approved : 2012-10-16
Applied for SSN : 2012-11-01
Received SSN : 2012-11-13
Received interview notice :2012-12-27
Interview- APPROVED :2013-01-28
Green card received :2013-02-04
Baby girl born :2013-03-09

Filed for ROC :2014-12-05
NOA :2014-12-11
Biometrics : 2015-01-15

ROC Approval : 2015-05-14

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

sounds like she had a coach for her immigration fraud or a series of coaches.

2 weeks in country and she does this? All was planned, prior.

Cut yer losses, file for divorce on Monday. Change the locks, change yer telephone number, do not contact her further.

She's setting you up for a VAWA claim, but she's stupid - she not need to adjust to a 10 year card later down the road with VAWA - a divorce, instead, will be helpful for her in filing the ROC bit.

Seriously, change the locks today, change yer # on Monday, file the divorce on Monday.

You've been had. You can certainly file a report with ICE, if you want.

To any one of the faithful VJ readers who want to say, "Wait! There's always 2 sides to the story!" - uhm, sorry, I get to disregard you, this one time.

I agree 100%. Good post Darnell. And I didn't even have to read it twice.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

besides having no consious and a personality disorder depression mood swings narcaissitic may bebipolarwhat a mess i got into

Darnell is completely correct, I have dealt with these professionally, no contact, change everything, file immediately and definitely do not be alone with her. Make sure your son is a witness to everything.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Cut yer losses, file for divorce on Monday. Change the locks, change yer telephone number, do not contact her further.

She's setting you up for a VAWA claim, but she's stupid - she not need to adjust to a 10 year card later down the road with VAWA - a divorce, instead, will be helpful for her in filing the ROC bit.

Seriously, change the locks today, change yer # on Monday, file the divorce on Monday.

To any one of the faithful VJ readers who want to say, "Wait! There's always 2 sides to the story!" - uhm, sorry, I get to disregard you, this one time.

I agree with Darnell. However, reporting to ICE has been extremely frustrating for me. If it is not a big crime, it seems they just don't care much. They are so overwhelmed with romance fraud (estimates of up to 30% of all k-1 applications) there is no money, time or personnel to act on these marriage breakups.

Darnell, can you put your list of "to do's" here for all the jilted USC's to know what necessary steps to take in these situations?

Sincerely,

VerySadGuy

30 year healthcare professional

Victim of heinous immigration romance scam

Father of a lovely little girl

And champion for those wronged by fraud.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

my suggestion for you is NEVER EVER stay alone with your wife, not even for 30 seconds, she just needs to be alone with you and call the cops and say you slapped her, or try to strangle her or you or hit her on the face hard and pushed her in the chest etc, when she realizes she doesn't have enough prove to ROC she can try to be alone with you just to call the cops and make her case strong to file I-751 waiver based in domestic violence. Report her to ICE.

Sandranj is absolutely right. My ex finally showed up after 6 months of not seeing her child, and one of the first things she asked me was "can you drive me to my hotel?" I was like NO WAY, you can take a taxi. Do not ever get alone with these cheaters. They are desperate and will stop at nothing to lie, cheat, accuse, take your money etc. She also asked right away who was at the house, so I had to make sure there were independent witnesses around so she couldn't kidnap my daughter. Thankfully, after an 8 hour visit she left without further incident, although she tried to take pictures of the child that some would consider "compromising." Weird.

Sincerely,

VerySadGuy

30 year healthcare professional

Victim of heinous immigration romance scam

Father of a lovely little girl

And champion for those wronged by fraud.

Filed: Timeline

Follow Darnell's advisegood.gifgood.gifgood.gifgood.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

wife walked out after 14 days in my home from honduras the person she was counting on to pick her up didnt and so she walked over to univ by my house and someone saw her with her bags and took her to a local womens shelter cops call me next day say she says i ran her out, where in truth she left of her own free will and when i aske her where she was going said 'que te im porta" none of my businss, cri is in mail to her , me and my 12 yr old were the ones abused by her!!! do i divorce??? im gonna give it a bit of time but dont i really want her back ive lived 40yrs in my town and never had any police involvement till she got here, i was seting up univ. ESL classes 22hrs wek, etc and i also supporting her family , no appreciation at all, there were many warning signs i ignored ,, but i figued worst case shed juts leave , not stay around1 with only living together 2 wk will anyone believe her story where it comes time to drop the conditional residenny CR1 to R1 ?? we have no financila assests together i put her on a checking account with me for 3 wks but have closed it, even when we signed the papers at bank she didnt want to use my last name! i was a sucker i guess but its like she snapped1not much talking to her no plan to see counselor/marriage counselor shes not interested , still in shelter which she seems to like got more stuff for x mas then i could of given her! any suggestions???she been gone almost 3 wks now , doesnt even talk to her family much like i said she snapped or do i just dont see that ther is no love there?? john sad/triste

In case you need it, here is a website that specializes on these types of abuses against men.

http://www.shrink4men.com/

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

I wish I could thumbs-up Darnell's reply a billion times. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

THE JOHN (UK) AND CAMIE (US) SHOW

K-1

[*]I-129F Sent : 2009-02-19 [*]I-129F NOA1: 2009-02-23 [*]I-129F NOA2: 2009-03-23 [*]John's Medical: 2009-05-11 [*]John's INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!: 2009-06-08 [*]VISA ARRIVES!!: 2009-06-12 [*]Camie Goes to England : 2009-06-18 [*]Our POE : 2009-06-24 [*]Got married and went to Jack-in-the-Box : 2009-07-07

AOS

[*]AOS Package Sent: 2010-02-13 [*]AOS Package Delivered (per USPS): 2010-02-15 [*]USCIS Email Confirmation (WOO HOO!!): 2010-02-23 [*]AOS Fee Check Cashed: 2010-02-23 [*]USCIS Status Check Available Online: 2010-02-24 [*]I-485 NOA1 Received and touch : 2010-02-26 [*]I-765 NOA1 Received and touch : 2010-02-26 [*]Biometrics: 2010-03-18 (letter received 2010-03-08) [*]EAD CARD RECEIVED: 2010-05-06 [*]INTERVIEW: 2010-05-21 - APPROVED [*]RECEIVED GREEN CARD: 2010-06-17 - Lakers FTW, then off to Disneyland to celebrate!

ROC

[*]I-751 Package Sent: 2012-05-18 [*]I-751 Package Delivered (per USPS): 2012-05-19 [*]CSC Fee Check Cashed: 2012-06-06
[*]I-751 NOA1: 2012-06-07 (dated 2012-05-21)
[*]Biometrics: 2012-07-16 (letter received 2012-06-25) [*]RFE: 2013-01-18 (responded on 2013-04-08)
[*]I-751 APPROVED: 2013-04-25 (dated 2013-04-19)

[*]10-Year GC Received: 2013-06-17

Christopher Midian Chance - 7lbs., 5oz., born 11-19-14 :wub:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.