PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yes thanks my all friend for wishing me on become current. I can understand yours feeling because the same thing i suffered almost 2 year. I already predicted about new year fiscal movement it will not move more 4 to 6 week per bulletin but surprisingly it moved only 3 week in first month of fiscal year any way friend best of luck i did not get IL yet but i am sure in next couple of days i will get it

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

3 weeks :unsure: thats not what i was expecting. hope it moves faster next vb!

SPOUSE OF USC

I 485 - I 765 - I 130 PACKAGE MAILED SEPT 12, 2014

I 765 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

I 130 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

I 485 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

RECEIVED ALL RECEIPT IN MAIL SEPT 22, 2014

WAITING FOR BIOMETRICS EXAM!!

yes thanks my all friend for wishing me on become current. I can understand yours feeling because the same thing i suffered almost 2 year. I already predicted about new year fiscal movement it will not move more 4 to 6 week per bulletin but surprisingly it moved only 3 week in first month of fiscal year any way friend best of luck i did not get IL yet but i am sure in next couple of days i will get it

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Goof luck on your interview!

i expected 6 wks. It was a whole new fiscal yr but it went only 3 wks. My PD is Oct 2010 and 4 more months to go. i hoped i get my I/L by end of this year but i became not sure after I saw VB today, I cant read NVC's work process.

i want to know what makes it slow. Time goes but it is so hard especially like today.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

this is really SAD, as a member said ..( US WITH PD DEC 2011 ) .. im praying that we see positive results for next month.. i wish i could write the president or something, we should have bette priority for our wifes/husbands..

i hope the new president does something about this issue..

good luck to all, see you guys in NOV..

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

At least one person is happy :)

Congrats and good luck on your interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Goof luck on your interview!

i expected 6 wks. It was a whole new fiscal yr but it went only 3 wks. My PD is Oct 2010 and 4 more months to go. i hoped i get my I/L by end of this year but i became not sure after I saw VB today, I cant read NVC's work process.

i want to know what makes it slow. Time goes but it is so hard especially like today.

congrt to every one has his/her pd is cur,and good luck for you guys ,i hope next months moving fast

i have a question, what's mean that your pd is current? it's mean that you have visa number or what....

i don't understand nothing with nvc persenetive

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

NOV AND THE REST WILL BE SAME MOVEMENT LIKE OCTOBER, BECAUSE NVC DOS THEY ARE BULL ####, THEY ARE SUCK, ONLY MAKING PEOPLES TO GET MORE NERVOUS AND MAKING MORE PAIN BETWEEN LOVED ONES. SUCKS AND BULLSHIT.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Qasir-------------------10May10------XXXXXXX--------------------------Congratulations

RANI111-----------------23MAY10------XXXXXXX---------22MAR10-------------Congratulations

HOUSTONIAN--------------24MAY10------09SEP10---------09DEC10-------------Congratulations

HannaB------------------01JUN10------15JUL11---------15MAY12-------------( Did you Qualify this month????)

GILL81------------------15JUN10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

KASHJ------------------22JUN10-----21DEC10---------XXAUG11---------------

Respected Family Members!

Congratulations who get IL this month God luck and don't forget to share interview experience please.

Right, 1 June 2010 no body expect this from NVC, to be honest we just cant do any thing. We always looking to get positive quotes and articles from any where, goggled every day and at the end we got to know that there is movement of just 3 weeks ( that's frustrating).

I would advice to all of you to please still stay positive. At least they are moving forward . Now Come on to next month's thread.

Have a Good day ahead to all of my Family Members.

Regards,

Kj

PD Date: 22 June 2010

Case Complete: August 2011

Interview: 19th Nov 2012

Result: AP ( Green Sheet & no documents required)

VISA in hand: 07 dec 2012 :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations to all who got their interview :thumbs:

It's a bit sad, you know, because all of us are hoping for a big movement.. Me and my family are wishing we could spend this year's Christmas together, especially now that there's a new baby in the family.. But by the looks of it, it is really unpredictable.. On the bright side, there are still many Christmases to come :lol: PD July 28 2010

Qasir-------------------10May10------XXXXXXX--------------------------Congratulations

RANI111-----------------23MAY10------XXXXXXX---------22MAR10-------------Congratulations

HOUSTONIAN--------------24MAY10------09SEP10---------09DEC10-------------Congratulations

HannaB------------------01JUN10------15JUL11---------15MAY12-------------( Did you Qualify this month????)

GILL81------------------15JUN10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

KASHJ------------------22JUN10-----21DEC10---------XXAUG11---------------

Respected Family Members!

Congratulations who get IL this month God luck and don't forget to share interview experience please.

Right, 1 June 2010 no body expect this from NVC, to be honest we just cant do any thing. We always looking to get positive quotes and articles from any where, goggled every day and at the end we got to know that there is movement of just 3 weeks ( that's frustrating).

I would advice to all of you to please still stay positive. At least they are moving forward . Now Come on to next month's thread.

Have a Good day ahead to all of my Family Members.

Regards,

Kj

Thanks Kashj and everyone! Just like Qasir, I've heard nothing from NVC so far. Hopefully the expected email with IL will arrive shortly this week. Will let you know when I get it. Good luck to Qasir, Rani111, as well as those whose PD become current.

Many thanks again from the bottom of my heart. Let's pray for big moves for the upcoming months.

Best regards,

Houstonian

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.