PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Does anyone remember if it happened in the past when NVC sent out the interview letters after publishing the Visa bulletin? I always thought the interviews were scheduled and sent out before...just wondering if it's possible at all...God forbid retrogression!

Some are saying due to election it will move faster and some are saying it will move slower. But the fact is that there is nothing to do with the election.

It's the beginning of the new fiscal year and its a good thing that they are going to send the interview letters after publishing the Visa bulletin. Every time when they publish visa bulletin without sending letters there is a good big movement. Yes.. same thing will happen this time too....10th or 11th of this month we will all be happy more than we are expecting now.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

its right wait another few days next week because monday will be vb publish

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Does anyone remember if it happened in the past when NVC sent out the interview letters after publishing the Visa bulletin? I always thought the interviews were scheduled and sent out before...just wondering if it's possible at all...God forbid retrogression!

Yes, it has happened many times in the past. There's nothing to worry about.

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:
4 August 2011: I-130 sent (while husband permanent resident)
8 August 2011: Priority date
16 April 2013: NOA2

NVC:

7 May 2013: Case number received, DS-3032 sent

15 May 2013: AOS bill received and paid

16 May 2013: AOS package sent

17 May 2013: DS-3032 accepted

20 May 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 May 2013: IV package sent

11 June 2013: response to IV checklist sent

13 June 2013: Case upgraded to CR1

2 July 2013: Case completed

28 August 2013: Interview - approved!

21 September 2013: POE

18 November 2013: Green card received

My husband's citizenship journey:

8 February 2013: N-400 sent
4 March 2013: Biometrics
24 April 2013: Interview
12 June 2013: Oath ceremony

Timeline

October 2012 Visa Bulletin So Highly Anticipated --- from Capitol Immigration Law Group

The October 2012 Visa Bulletin is very highly anticipated – by far more than any other month’s Visa Bulletin – because it is the first Visa Bulletin for the government’s fiscal year. Because the cutoff dates in each Visa Bulletin are determined by demand of visa numbers for green cards, and because the government has a quota on the number of green cards which can be approved each fiscal year, the first Visa Bulletin for the fiscal year is the October Visa Bulletin.

Based on the October Visa Bulletin, we are often be able to get a good sense on the demand of green cards for the fiscal year and the possible cutoff date movements for the months further in the year. Also, many applicants who have been affected by a cutoff date or retrogression in the last months of the prior fiscal year are eager to see if their priority date will be current.

PD: March 2011

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

stop being silly!

Visa bulletin will reveal the new cut off date: March 15 2013

YES, we are going into the future this time! :D

happy waiting guys... ;)

NVC case number: 24 June 2013

17 Dec 2011: I-130 sent

21 Dec 2011: NOA1

16 May 2013: NOA2

24 Jun 2013: NVC case number received

25 Jun 2013: DS-3032 sent

27 Jun 2013: AOS bill received and paid

xx Jul 2013: AOS package sent

09 Jul 2013: DS-3032 accepted

11 Jul 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 Jul 2013: IV package sent

11 Oct 2013: Case completed

28 Oct 2013: Interview appointment received

17 Dec 2013: F2A visa interview

Timeline

stop being silly!

Visa bulletin will reveal the new cut off date: March 15 2013

YES, we are going into the future this time! :D

happy waiting guys... ;)

Did not understand what u mean by march 2013.

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

COME DEC 26, 2010!!!!! come come come!!! :dance:

we almost have the same PD

also spouse of a LPR

finish all the requirements needed and waiting for the interview

you think we can hear good news up to december this year?

im a little bit impatient.

im with my family now in the US since i have a visa

but the thing is, it seems im still far with them bec i need to go back to our country bec my I-94 expires soon

cant adjust status here since PD isnt current yet:(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Family Based (FB) 2A cases: Usage is dropping. Outreach programs seem to increase usage. Immigrant visa waiver delays, primarily in Mexico, also slow usage. FB-2A usage is slower than it should be so the priority dates are expected to move forward at the same pace as FY2012. However, if demand continues to be low, this group may move forward more significantly in the spring of 2013

PUBLISHED BY AILA Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 12012349 (posted Sep. 5, 2012)"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.