PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

this is really SAD, as a member said ..( US WITH PD DEC 2011 ) .. im praying that we see positive results for next month.. i wish i could write the president or something, we should have bette priority for our wifes/husbands..

i hope the new president does something about this issue..

good luck to all, see you guys in NOV..

I agree hopefully realize that we are also a family as hopeful ciudadaos ntros soon see my son and husbands pd is further away in July of 2012 :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks kashj my friend but still i did not get IL Yet and nvc operator still singing the standard song no visa number is available for you. You are very close to it but not current for September this is another a jock of the day. But i am sure they will send it to me tomorrow or later tonight or some where in this working week.One thing i would like to clear to all of my friend i am already in us my wife and kids are waiting to come.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations to all who became current !!! very happy for u guys. But at the same time nvc is going so slow and this waiting is killing me... !!!

Qasir.. Good luck for ur interview dear... Soon u will see ur wife and kids with u... i can imagine the happiness of it. :).

Lets hope for better news in November vb.

MY pd 16TH NOVEMBER 2010

PD : NOVEMBER 14TH 2010 !!! Interview 14th march 2013 at New Delhi embassy.

Timeline

Soooooooooooo haaaaapppppyyyyyyy

My wife just called me and told me that her interview was success today and C.O told her that she will get her passport in a week ... I hope no AP as she didn't get the purple slip

VisaJourney friends you are the first one I am sharing that good news... I will pray that you all get good news ASAP.... Thanks for all the help... and this forum is a great resource and you all will be in my prayers....

thanks

My Priority Date is May-03-2010

I am graduating in December, so hopefully she can get the visa before December ...... :(

Timeline

My wife just called me and told me that her interview was success today and C.O told her that she will get her passport in a week ... I hope no AP as she didn't get the purple slip

VisaJourney friends you are the first one I am sharing that good news... I will pray that you all get good news ASAP.... Thanks for all the help... and this forum is a great resource and you all will be in my prayers....

thanks

congrets

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Timeline

its really sad news ......we never hope about this.....lets see what we get next month....we need atleast 1.5 month movement from now....

jhp yes its very bad news and near of my prediction

us come--28oct 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

Timeline

thanks

Can you share what they ask in interview ?

My wife is going for interview on Thursday in Islamabad Consulate

Timeline

this is novembar prediction post link--http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/388249-f2a-visa-prediction-novembar-2012/

us come--28oct 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

thanks kashj my friend but still i did not get IL Yet and nvc operator still singing the standard song no visa number is available for you. You are very close to it but not current for September this is another a jock of the day. But i am sure they will send it to me tomorrow or later tonight or some where in this working week.One thing i would like to clear to all of my friend i am already in us my wife and kids are waiting to come.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Today is sep 11 federal holiday, can IL b send 2day, I don't think so, wat abt u?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Qasir bhai,

Congrats on your wife's pd current. I believe you will receive your magic email this afternoon.

Everything will be paid off after your wife received visa.

Good luck on upcoming interview. Allah bless.

APPROVED

Timeline

thanks

Many Congrats. God Bless.

We are in the line.

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Congrats to everyone who's priority date has become current! Prayers to those who's still waiting. My PD May 13th 2010, so i guess we should start getting letters in the next few days? Please share if you'll get an interview. God Bless.

Timeline

Can you share what they ask in interview ?

My wife is going for interview on Thursday in Islamabad Consulate

Not too many questions were asked... she arranged her documents in three files......

First File: All the documents mentioned on the Interview Letter like birth certi.. marriage certificate etc....

Second File: For Proof of continuous relationship like call records of Raza.com, WaridTel, Callingmart.com, Call logs of Skype,

Third File: With all the Extra documents ( documents which are not requested by NVC... but for just in case)

Fourth : ton of pictures( don't be conservative in sending picture, she took our photo shoot album and on mixed alum containing hina, shadi and after shadi pics)

question:

Q: Who is sponsoring you ?

A: My husband.

Q; Where he Live?

A: she told her the whole address with zip code and on which she was laughing and said I mean city and State and she told about it

Q: What he do?

A: She told he is full time student and told them he is graduating in December 2012 ( She literally told her whole abbreviation of my and she started to laugh)

Q: How you feel after marraige?

A: My wife like a typical teen ager and loudly told her I am so happy, so happy, so happy and he is so caring and she laughed again while looking at the pictures

and told her wait and after two minutes she cam and told her you will get the passport in a week

She even didn't looked at the continuous relationship file and for my no questions for the sponsor were asked

Many Congrats. God Bless.

We are in the line.

Thanks bro and good luck for your visa journey

I am graduating in December, so hopefully she can get the visa before December ...... :(

Timeline

Not too many questions were asked... she arranged her documents in three files......

First File: All the documents mentioned on the Interview Letter like birth certi.. marriage certificate etc....

Second File: For Proof of continuous relationship like call records of Raza.com, WaridTel, Callingmart.com, Call logs of Skype,

Third File: With all the Extra documents ( documents which are not requested by consulate... but for just in case)

Fourth : tons of pictures( don't be conservative in sending picture, she took our photo shoot album and one mixed alum containing hina, shadi and after shadi pics)

questions:

Q: Who is sponsoring you ?

A: My husband.

Q; Where he Live?

A: she told her the whole address with zip code and on which she was laughing and said I meant city and State and she told about it

Q: What he do?

A: She told her that he is full time student and told her he is graduating in December 2012 ( She literally told her whole abbreviation of my program I am enrolled in, she started to laugh)

Q: Its 9 am here do you know what time is it in USA?

A: My wife laughed and told her the exact time as she eveyday call me at this time :)

Q: How you feel after marriage?

A: My wife like a typical teen ager and loudly told her I am so happy, so happy, and he is so caring bla bla and she laughed again while looking at the pictures

and told her wait and after two minutes she came and told her you will get the passport in a week and all the original documents were returned.

Points might help other in my opinion

Take a lot of pictures as this is the best bet to prove your relationship is legitimate (Marriage + after Marriage).

According to dad talk to them that you know them for years and with smile and eye contact during the conversation.

Arrange your doucements in a proper order for them so CO can easily look through.

There is no hard and fast rules but I think your luck and the mood of CO is big factor for not getting AP.

Wish good luck to all the visa journey friends and hope you all see you wife's and kids ASAP as I know how hard it is to WAIT WAIT AND WIAT FOR YEARS

Thanks bro and good luck for your visa journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.