PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Not too many questions were asked... she arranged her documents in three files......

First File: All the documents mentioned on the Interview Letter like birth certi.. marriage certificate etc....

Second File: For Proof of continuous relationship like call records of Raza.com, WaridTel, Callingmart.com, Call logs of Skype,

Third File: With all the Extra documents ( documents which are not requested by NVC... but for just in case)

Fourth : ton of pictures( don't be conservative in sending picture, she took our photo shoot album and on mixed alum containing hina, shadi and after shadi pics)

question:

Q: Who is sponsoring you ?

A: My husband.

Q; Where he Live?

A: she told her the whole address with zip code and on which she was laughing and said I mean city and State and she told about it

Q: What he do?

A: She told he is full time student and told them he is graduating in December 2012 ( She literally told her whole abbreviation of my and she started to laugh)

Q: How you feel after marraige?

A: My wife like a typical teen ager and loudly told her I am so happy, so happy, so happy and he is so caring and she laughed again while looking at the pictures

and told her wait and after two minutes she cam and told her you will get the passport in a week

She even didn't looked at the continuous relationship file and for my no questions for the sponsor were asked

Thanks bro and good luck for your visa journey

Ali Please check the other post for as this is not the complete text

Not too many questions were asked... she arranged her documents in three files......

First File: All the documents mentioned on the Interview Letter like birth certi.. marriage certificate etc....

Second File: For Proof of continuous relationship like call records of Raza.com, WaridTel, Callingmart.com, Call logs of Skype,

Third File: With all the Extra documents ( documents which are not requested by NVC... but for just in case)

Fourth : ton of pictures( don't be conservative in sending picture, she took our photo shoot album and on mixed alum containing hina, shadi and after shadi pics)

question:

Q: Who is sponsoring you ?

A: My husband.

Q; Where he Live?

A: she told her the whole address with zip code and on which she was laughing and said I mean city and State and she told about it

Q: What he do?

A: She told he is full time student and told them he is graduating in December 2012 ( She literally told her whole abbreviation of my and she started to laugh)

Q: How you feel after marraige?

A: My wife like a typical teen ager and loudly told her I am so happy, so happy, so happy and he is so caring and she laughed again while looking at the pictures

and told her wait and after two minutes she cam and told her you will get the passport in a week

She even didn't looked at the continuous relationship file and for my no questions for the sponsor were asked

Thanks bro and good luck for your visa journey

Ali Please check the other post as this is incomplete and if you have any questions feel free to ask

Ali Please check the other post as this is incomplete and if you have any questions feel free to ask

My Priority Date is May-03-2010

I am graduating in December, so hopefully she can get the visa before December ...... :(

Timeline

Ali Please check the other post for as this is not the complete text

Thanks and Cong !!!!

Pray for me too. My wife is flying today from khi to isl.

Thanks again @@@@

Timeline

Thanks and Cong !!!!

Pray for me too. My wife is flying today from khi to isl.

Thanks again @@@@

She is going to consulate right now !!!!

Pray everybody for my wife interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

aneone find novembar thread please send link ================ thanks

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Guys i need you advice to help one of my friend. His babe just born and he is also under F2A,but still far from to get visa or IL. Pd March2011. My question is, does he have to file for child also or just wait?? Or if you guys no tell me, what he supposed to do right now for his babe?? Thanks friends

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Guys i need you advice to help one of my friend. His babe just born and he is also under F2A,but still far from to get visa or IL. Pd March2011. My question is, does he have to file for child also or just wait?? Or if you guys no tell me, what he supposed to do right now for his babe?? Thanks friends

Any child under 21 will get green card At the same time with parents...

Probably just need to send his child birth certificate to DOS or NVC ...

Edited by 2005oct

Timeline

I am waiting her call :yes:

or waiting for good news (L)(F)

Great news!

Ali-khan do share her experience as soon as you get any news. Thanks

--

Regards,

Mahrukh

PD:08/5/2010

RD:08/13/2010

NOA1:08/24/2010

NOA2:12/28/2010

Added-to-NVC:12/30/2010

NVC-sends-COA/AOS:1/4/2011

COA-email-to-NVC:1/8/2011

NVC-instructions-email:1/8/2011

COA-email-reply-from-NVC:1/10/2011

NVC-entered-COA-agent-info:1/11/2011

IV-fee-email:1/12/2011

AOS-fee-MAIL-&-copy-of-choice-of-agent-received:1/13/2011

AOS-fee-paid:1/14/2011

AOS-form-sent:2/11/2011

IV-fee-paid:3/11/2011

DS-packet-sent:3/19/2011

NVC-Case-Complete:4/11/2011

INTERVIEW:12/21/2012

Passport received:12/27/2012

Timeline

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Happy

My wife got a US immigration !!! Approved

Thanks for all !!!!!

congrats Ali-khan!

what questions were asked?and when she will get the passport?

--

Regards,

Mahrukh

PD:08/5/2010

RD:08/13/2010

NOA1:08/24/2010

NOA2:12/28/2010

Added-to-NVC:12/30/2010

NVC-sends-COA/AOS:1/4/2011

COA-email-to-NVC:1/8/2011

NVC-instructions-email:1/8/2011

COA-email-reply-from-NVC:1/10/2011

NVC-entered-COA-agent-info:1/11/2011

IV-fee-email:1/12/2011

AOS-fee-MAIL-&-copy-of-choice-of-agent-received:1/13/2011

AOS-fee-paid:1/14/2011

AOS-form-sent:2/11/2011

IV-fee-paid:3/11/2011

DS-packet-sent:3/19/2011

NVC-Case-Complete:4/11/2011

INTERVIEW:12/21/2012

Passport received:12/27/2012

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

please anyone send a November link =====================

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.