PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

If cut off date is 15 and your pd is 15 you can not be schedule an interview only the person who has 14 can get it. no point to retrogression this time its out of rules i am sure. None of any other category has gotten IL message is very clear and loudly that nvc will definitely starting sending out IL after publishing visa bulletin that seen to be publish monday or tue next week so please guys calm down relax and let relax to the other too and wait for next week which surely going to bring some very good news to all of those including me they have their pds jun 15 to jun 21 2010. Comments about AILA I Already predicted that 2013 fiscal year will move same pace as it moved 2012 like 4 to 6 six week per visa bulletin if you do not believe you can check my previous all post from page 10 to till this my pd is 10 may 2010 and i did not get any thing yet but i am quite calm and relax because i am sure that i am going to get it next week inshallah

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Qasir my friend for now i don't trust and belive non of them Aila and Charles Oppenheim. Because everybody nows they writing something but letter on coming up completely different stuff. So only way just wait and see visa bulletin more realistic and no pain. If its slow movement thats fine anyway we cant change nothing. Qasir you did wait long time to come your turn, now its yours and im happy for you. My point is we have to wait also like you and others and ours turn will come. Its painful but we were no what we are going for and doing. Hard way but i think will be more strong family for in future life. Good lock to all friends

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

TO be honest with vj members i am not agreed with people they have predicted august 1st 2010 for october my analyses on the basis of trend which i have been observed last fiscal year i wish it should be august 1st 2010 back on the position where it was before the retrogression but this is not reality and this higher expectation may lead to the disappointment if it not hit your prediction so guys please be realist instead of some one else your self. One more thing i would like to say from now nvc will follow the pattern to sending out IL After visa bulletin now every month i think they have changed their way and its going to implement from the be gaining of fiscal year 2013, they have already practiced in month of April for may visa bulletin if some one remember this

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

TO be honest with vj members i am not agreed with people they have predicted august 1st 2010 for october my analyses on the basis of trend which i have been observed last fiscal year i wish it should be august 1st 2010 back on the position where it was before the retrogression but this is not reality and this higher expectation may lead to the disappointment if it not hit your prediction so guys please be realist instead of some one else your self. One more thing i would like to say from now nvc will follow the pattern to sending out IL After visa bulletin now every month i think they have changed their way and its going to implement from the be gaining of fiscal year 2013, they have already practiced in month of April for may visa bulletin if some one remember this

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Yes they sent interview letters for May after publishing the May visa bulletin. At that time also people were saying NVC changed the pattern but didn't came true...lets see this time what will happen.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Yes they sent interview letters for May after publishing the May visa bulletin. At that time also people were saying NVC changed the pattern but didn't came true...lets see this time what will happen.

I agree i don't think they changing anything. Only reason it could be past long weekend and its new fiscal year, and they got lost of work to do. So i don't even think that next beginning of months they will issue interviews after vb published. Its only happened some month on each year.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I agree i don't think they changing anything. Only reason it could be past long weekend and its new fiscal year, and they got lost of work to do. So i don't even think that next beginning of months they will issue interviews after vb published. Its only happened some month on each year.

Just waiting for Visa Bulletin to publish. Hopefully Monday brings us alot of happiness.

Just praying hard and hard that God please make October November December current soon and all others this year possible.

I wish it could be close to August 2012 this time. So i will be next in November.

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed for profanity. further instances will result in admin action

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Kashj I was about to ask the same question. Anyone with interview updates????

--

Regards,

Mahrukh

PD:08/5/2010

RD:08/13/2010

NOA1:08/24/2010

NOA2:12/28/2010

Added-to-NVC:12/30/2010

NVC-sends-COA/AOS:1/4/2011

COA-email-to-NVC:1/8/2011

NVC-instructions-email:1/8/2011

COA-email-reply-from-NVC:1/10/2011

NVC-entered-COA-agent-info:1/11/2011

IV-fee-email:1/12/2011

AOS-fee-MAIL-&-copy-of-choice-of-agent-received:1/13/2011

AOS-fee-paid:1/14/2011

AOS-form-sent:2/11/2011

IV-fee-paid:3/11/2011

DS-packet-sent:3/19/2011

NVC-Case-Complete:4/11/2011

INTERVIEW:12/21/2012

Passport received:12/27/2012

Timeline

Hey Mahrukh!

I Hope every thing goes well. We just can pray and wait. By the way they will publish VB today or tmrw? Usually they upload after lunch isnt??

PD Date: 22 June 2010

Case Complete: August 2011

Interview: 19th Nov 2012

Result: AP ( Green Sheet & no documents required)

VISA in hand: 07 dec 2012 :)

Timeline

Hey Kashj, well I can not say anything about the VB publish. But I am pretty much sure that someone will receive interview letter for sure within 12 hours from now. Please guys keep checking your emails and as soon as anyone gets any interview email please pleaseee tell your VJ fellows first. THANKS in advance!

--

Regards,

Mahrukh

PD:08/5/2010

RD:08/13/2010

NOA1:08/24/2010

NOA2:12/28/2010

Added-to-NVC:12/30/2010

NVC-sends-COA/AOS:1/4/2011

COA-email-to-NVC:1/8/2011

NVC-instructions-email:1/8/2011

COA-email-reply-from-NVC:1/10/2011

NVC-entered-COA-agent-info:1/11/2011

IV-fee-email:1/12/2011

AOS-fee-MAIL-&-copy-of-choice-of-agent-received:1/13/2011

AOS-fee-paid:1/14/2011

AOS-form-sent:2/11/2011

IV-fee-paid:3/11/2011

DS-packet-sent:3/19/2011

NVC-Case-Complete:4/11/2011

INTERVIEW:12/21/2012

Passport received:12/27/2012

Timeline

Hey Kashj, well I can not say anything about the VB publish. But I am pretty much sure that someone will receive interview letter for sure within 12 hours from now. Please guys keep checking your emails and as soon as anyone gets any interview email please pleaseee tell your VJ fellows first. THANKS in advance!

I Agree with ya!

Guys be positive & good luck to all.

Regards,

Kj

I Agree with ya!

Guys be positive & good luck to all.

Regards,

Kj

PD Date: 22 June 2010

Case Complete: August 2011

Interview: 19th Nov 2012

Result: AP ( Green Sheet & no documents required)

VISA in hand: 07 dec 2012 :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.