Danno

TEXAS DAD BEATS HIS DAUGHTER’S MOLESTER TO DEATH

270 posts in this topic

Killing is clear option (but shouldn't be a choice not) when:

1) Someone stole that little girl's book and the father knows who's the thief.

2) Someone accidentally or intentionally broke that man's daughter's leg.

Killing is an obscured option when that man witnesses/finds out about the assault on his daughter. This is something that is likely to cause psychological and emotional issues for the girl and who knows how it will affect how she socializes with males or people in general for the rest of her life. Is the father necessarily thinking all this in his anger, no, but I'm sure that what goes through his mind is this digusting man ruined his daughter, someone he swore to protect.

Another thing...if men weren't animals we wouldn't need rules/laws/trials because we would all be tea loving emotionless prudes. Do you ever wonder why dogs being domesticated need to leashed in public? Its because at any moment they may snap and attack someone for no reason and we need to prevent that as this always obedient dog isn't going to hear 'No Rover', 'Stop Rover' or 'Stay Rover'. Laws are here to keep us in line but they only work when you're thinking rationally (or civilized according to your logic) where you take them into consideration and the legal consequences of your actions. We may walk upright, have opposable thumbs, have higher thinking and communication skills but we're still animals. No matter if you're religious or not the fact still remains we're originally from the bush/jungle/mountains and sometimes jungle justice is what happens.

That last paragraph you did actually merits a lengthy discussion on what man really is...

With this:

"I'd like to think the father didn't really intend to kill the offender. And his death was just an unexpected outcome for the father's rampage. Or maybe, I'm just choosing to believe in the best of people... and the father is really that psychologically "broken down" (i.e. able to kill a person without thought to repercussions = psychopath) to kill someone and not feel the least bit guilty about it."

I was stating my personal philosophy on what to expect of human beings. I choose to believe man is morally good. And events in his life, as he grows up, marries or chooses not to, etc. etc... skews his thinking in a way that he becomes morally evil.

But, that is my take on the logic of a human being's nature. You are entitled to your own perception that man is innately a savage beast that warrants strict discipline in the form of created laws. I choose to believe in the contrasting philosophy.

What people are really trying to make the argument here is whether retaliatory violence is ever justified and that's a slippery slope to be on when looking at it in the broadest sense.

Though personal attacks made on here were surprisingly immature for what I know to be a forum consisting of all adult members, it was truly interesting to read largely different viewpoints from mine.

Cultural differences truly exist. And from what I've also read, state-specific mindsets also exist.

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It clearly is lawful when it is immediate and there is sufficient provocation in the legal sense rather than the usual sense...

I came fourth in the UK criminal law exams (almost identical in all it's founding elements to US Federal code) and the subject remains clear in my mind

However, I get the impression that Texans in particular, don't give a hoot for 'immediacy' or the law, and advocate the more primitive response of huntin' em down days, weeks or years later - and carrying out Western 'justice'

The more this idea can be resisted, the better it will be for all concerned

A lot of 'em are pretty much in step with the sense of justice you find in places like Saudi Arabia, except they aren't quite happy with admitting it. Look at the OP's subheading - that horse thieves used to be hanged. Of course, we also used to hang a black man for looking at a white woman funny.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

A lot of 'em are pretty much in step with the sense of justice you find in places like Saudi Arabia, except they aren't quite happy with admitting it. Look at the OP's subheading - that horse thieves used to be hanged. Of course, we also used to hang a black man for looking at a white woman funny.

I have been in Saudi (Jeddah) and seen the amputees in the markets begging for food - the thieves hands removed surgically on the 6pm tv news

The further we can distance our culture from that the better, but it is going to be a long haul, especially outside Washington State where I spent the last four years, and Madison WI where I am now - both islands of reason

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

I have been in Saudi (Jeddah) and seen the amputees in the markets begging for food - the thieves hands removed surgically on the 6pm tv news

The further we can distance our culture from that the better, but it is going to be a long haul, especially outside Washington State where I spent the last four years, and Madison WI where I am now - both islands of reason

It ain't gonna change in the South. Too much inbreeding.

Timeline

It ain't gonna change in the South. Too much inbreeding.

My Sergeant used to call that "Rolling your own" and I know he didn't smoke

I know that there are reasonable and sophisticated people in the South - Martin L King, LBJ, Jimmy Carter etc etc

...but there are plenty of Lee Harvey Oswalds and Jack Rubys too, and that section of the population is actually more extreme now than they were then - albeit behind closed doors or on the internet for the most part

When the crude savagery of humans comes to the fore, it is necessary to disown it, or it does take over the culture of a region or a nation and it becomes as hard to dislodge as a tick on a #######-dawg or squirrel grease out of an old frying pan.

moresheep400100.jpg

CAUGHT IN THE ACT! this scum bag got what he deserved. For those saying this father did something wrong well, I tell you what, why don't you picture this: your daughter, son or any child that you love dearly is being sexually abused (raped, molested) and you just walked in to see this. Put that picture in your head please, What would you do? As far i'm concerned justice has been served. Good for that father.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Who wouldn't do this if it was happening to their own child! This man shouldn't spend one day in jail.

I'll take it one further. He should never spend one day in a courtroom.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

I'll take it one further. He should never spend one day in a courtroom.

I'll raise the ante even more. He should have cut the man into small pieces and then served him to the man's surviving family.

I'll raise the ante even more. He should have cut the man into small pieces and then served him to the man's surviving family.

In all seriousness, what would you do if you were in his position? Imagine you walk in on a 47 year old man molesting a 4 year old girl; it doesn't even have to be your daughter, it could be any child. In all honesty, what would you do?

Timeline

How about he should be allowed to rape the perp's children ? I was going to include his mother and sister but that sounds a bit harsh

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

How about he should be allowed to rape the perp's children ? I was going to include his mother and sister but that sounds a bit harsh

How about he has a free 48 hour pass to hunt down and murder as many of the man's surviving family members as possible.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1