Danno

TEXAS DAD BEATS HIS DAUGHTER’S MOLESTER TO DEATH

270 posts in this topic

almost :lol:

I reckon you've never been in Southeast Asia

Or might you be a troll?

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It seems that, because we don't know all the facts, you assume the worst of the father. You call him a vigilante killer who should no longer be the guardian of his own daughter. All because you assume the worst of him without knowing the whole story. With all due respect, I think your assumptions about the father are as stupid as my previous monologue, which was intended to be so.

It also seems to be assumed by most that the guy that did the killing is telling the truth. The dead guy could have been beat to death cause he owed the father $5.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

It also seems to be assumed by most that the guy that did the killing is telling the truth. The dead guy could have been beat to death cause he owed the father $5.

I'm sure if he were alive he would freely admit that he was molesting her. :no:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Self-control is such an underrated human value. I look up to men who do not let their emotions control them. This is that father's weakness and I hope, for his daughter's sake, that he will able to master himself better than what he had already shown.

Who told you the father, outside this incident, doesn't exercise model self control? Where did you get info that this guy is a psychopath or a maniac? I don't understand the grounds on which you attack the father yet it pains you so much that a child molester got his just reward. Is it that you share DNA with known sex offenders, have friends that are molesters themselves or you are a secret paedophile and so is scared at meeting a similar end? Why does is hurt you that the dead man reaped what he sowed and others are rejoicing? If he wanted to live a fruitful life he should keep his eyes off little children.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

i'm sorry, i can't stop laughing at "almost" :lol:

what is it with you guys from that forum... ?

thanks for the comedy, i guess.

People from Detroit dare not go to Manila on a Saturday night

mike-tyson-11.jpg

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just watched a Korean movie (just Northeast of Southeast Asia). If you like what this dad did, you will L O V E this movie, sub titles and all.

It is called "Lady Vengeance". Not for the faint of heart.

Edited by Dan and Judy

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

In my opinion, from what I know of you, if you walked in on any child being molested you would go off on that guy. I don't believe you would calmly consider the situation and try to discern the best actions to take. I think you would see what was being done to a child and you would, at that moment, do everything you could to make it stop. You wouldn't go back and phone the police, you wouldn't call others for help, you wouldn't look around for a weapon. You would see what was being done to a child and you would make it stop.

If the molester ended up dying, you would probably feel massive guilt about the fact that you had killed a man. You'd probably need therapy later. There's no reason to believe this man won't need therapy also. But you would need much more therapy if you did nothing. In the end, you would know that you had saved that child; just as this man saved his daughter.

He did the right thing and I would like to believe that most people in his situation would do the same. I would question the morality of anybody who would do less than this man did.

You are probably right that I wouldn't be able to contain my emotions very well, but again, I think some of you imagine a perpetrator far different from who it usually is. I asked earlier if it was hypothetically your spouse, would you then feel justified in killing your spouse? How about if it was your older child? A nephew? Grandfather? Uncle? You can bet that I would be overcome with emotions, but how I'd handle those emotions is what I'm talking about. There are a lot of emotionally gripping situations that one can face in their lifetime - and if you start to justify going ape sh!t in a fit of rage and physically hurting another human being then you are going down a slippery slope.

When my wife (gf at the time) shared with me that she had been sexually abused as a child by her stepfather, I wanted to kill him. I was only 18 and up until that point, I had never known anyone who had been abused that way. The man was still living then and still with my wife's mother. My wife then tells me of at least one incident where both the mother and stepfather come home after drinking at the bars one night, he wakes my wife up and drags her out of bed into the hallway to abuse her. The drunk mother catches the two in the hallway and yells at her young daughter, as if it were somehow her fault! The other siblings knew of the abuse - some of them were also abused, but my wife had it the worst. But it was complicated once the children were all adults with families of their own, because the family would have get togethers like during Christmas and I was there when the stepfather be there too. Believe me, I wish I could have given him a piece of my mind, slapped him around a bit, but like my brother-in-law said at the time, it wouldn't affect the stepfather at all. He was a sick ####### and now an old, sick #######.

I went through counseling with my wife over the years we were married and even called the local police dept. in the town where the family was living when the abuse occurred, hoping that justice might finally be served. But, the family thought it was pointless and ultimately only going to emotionally hurt my wife even more. Well, the sick old ####### finally died. The mother is still alive, and she has her own crazy. This kind of sh!t permeates in a lot of families. I'm not saying you do nothing, but just pointing out how complicated and sh!tty it is. Without knowing much about the OP, I wouldn't be surprised if the father knew the perpetrator well and probably close friend of the family or relative. Although that doesn't change how horrible the abuse is, it will make you stop and think about this idea that you would just kill that person in a fit of rage.

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Timeline

If a physical intervention is warranted... I know human anatomy. That's enough to know where just a single punch or kick will matter. :dance:

I can't judge this man without knowing all the facts. I believe this case has a lot of grey areas, not aided by the poorly-written news report. And, no, quoting what I previously posted in just teensy weensy portions to make me seem idiotic does not make your argument right. My responses are taken as a whole, not as parts.

Self-control is such an underrated human value. I look up to men who do not let their emotions control them. This is that father's weakness and I hope, for his daughter's sake, that he will able to master himself better than what he had already shown.

Also, how will I be able to assume the worst in you? Disagreeing with your responses do not mean I automatically find your very being disagreeable.

Did you not comprehend what the father witnessed? In your mind, he should've controlled his emotions? As evidenced by the father's willingness to protect his child, don't be too concerned with her well being.

However, it's your child(ren) (should you have any) that need to be concerned with how their mother would protect them, based on all of your post.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Non Americans (or Americans from different cultures) should have noticed by now that Americans are both very religious and see self-control and refraining from violence and speaking quietly and using cutlery and obeying the law and not referring to aspects of the alimentary canal in every sentence, as mild forms of homosexuality and pansy-stuff and snobbery and very, very alien to the American way of life as ordained by jesus when he wrote the constitution.

Any attempt to logic any American away from this is like trying to convince Mitt Romney to stop dying his hair and grow old gracefully

It's like a broken pencil

Pointless

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

What?

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC