Danno

TEXAS DAD BEATS HIS DAUGHTER’S MOLESTER TO DEATH

270 posts in this topic

In all seriousness, what would you do if you were in his position? Imagine you walk in on a 47 year old man molesting a 4 year old girl; it doesn't even have to be your daughter, it could be any child. In all honesty, what would you do?

Look, don't wait for answer. I've been reading the response given for some "individuals" here and I came to the conclusion that they only care for the humans rights of this ####### pedophile instead the rights of this poor little girl.. So that speaks volumes about them. What would they do? according to their reply, just maybe nothing but take a seat and keep watching the perverts acts . Humans rights for scum bags that rape, sodomized children? Nothing, nada. zero! You got be kidding me. I would like their children, grand children could read their responses. Shame on them!

Edited by mari&Ryan

K1-K2 Visas Journey

(Day 1) 05/23/07: Packet sent to CSC

(Day 247) 01/25/08: Interview. Approved!

(Day 254) 02/01/08: Visas Received.

AOS Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 04/20/08: Application sent.

(Day 73) 07/02/08: EAD,AP Approved!

(Day 108) 08/05/08: AOS Approved!

(Day 114) 08/11/08: 2 years GC received.

ROC Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 05/09/10: Application sent.

(Day 129) 09/14/10: ROC Approved!

(Day 135) 09/20/10: 10 years GC received.

Naturalization Journey

(Day 1) 10/02/11: Application sent.

(Day 122) 01/31/12: Interview. PASSED!

(Day 125) 02/03/12: Oath Ceremony. Done!

End of our Journey:

Daughter and I became U.S. Citizens on 02/03/2012.

(Day 1) 02/09/12: Applied for U.S. Passport & Passport card.

(Day 16) 02/24/12: Passport received.

(Day 19) 02/27/12: Passport Card received.

(Day 24) 03/03/12: Got CoN back.

N-600 for Daughter

(Day 1) 02/04/12: Application sent.

(Day 117) 05/30/12: Picked up Certificate of Citizenship at USCIS local office Chicago.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

How about he has a free 48 hour pass to hunt down and murder as many of the man's surviving family members as possible.

..that leaves his friends and work mates to get off scott free !... and his neighbors who must have known what he was like.

rape them all (well the pretty ones at least)

His church co-worshippers who mixed with him and didn't raise questions ! Burn it down !

How about a bag limit of 5 'associates' per month ? Make the others sweat. That is what a reasonable person would conclude

It is democratic and States rights to see this through the eyes of the typical Texan rather than imposing outside cultural values

Just because the North won the war, it has no right to brainwash Southerners into thinking like Northerners or, god forbid, Europeans.

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
I do get the impression that many contributors to this thread simply do not care about the law and say that in Texas, we lynch people as we think fit and yankee law has no place here - ie that killing the person a week later and in cold blood, is just fine and dandy and it's the Texan way

It's that mind-set that I have a problem with

The assailant wasn't lynched. He was stopped from further sexual acts with a minor, and subsequently died.

There wasn't any lynching.

FWIW, this assailant wasn't killed in cold blood. Sorry. Killed Dead, yes, but not in cold blood.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

The assailant wasn't lynched. He was stopped from further sexual acts with a minor, and subsequently died.

There wasn't any lynching.

FWIW, this assailant wasn't killed in cold blood. Sorry. Killed Dead, yes, but not in cold blood.

I agree - he has a great defense based on that.

My comments that you quoted were more general, in that wasting time with the judicial process has often been seen as unnecessary in the South and that his deserved acquittal should not be seen as a blank check in less immediate cases

To put it another way - if I wanted to steal a horse, I would choose Madison WI rather than Texas

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Recorded lychings have been rare in Texas these last 20 years. Dunno why - must be something related to 'equal law applying equally to all races' in Texas.

If yer a Brit, I welcome you to Houston - we've been trained how to take tea, all the Brits coming in and out for the oil business over the last 50 years have left a mark of civility in the town. You'd feel at home, for food shopping, museums, opera, and Lawyer-related social gatherings.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Recorded lychings have been rare in Texas these last 20 years. Dunno why - must be something related to 'equal law applying equally to all races' in Texas.

If yer a Brit, I welcome you to Houston - we've been trained how to take tea, all the Brits coming in and out for the oil business over the last 50 years have left a mark of civility in the town. You'd feel at home, for food shopping, museums, opera, and Lawyer-related social gatherings.

:lol:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Cheers ! I got out of the tea habit many decades ago - Nescafe instant coffee is my tipple.

I used to work out of lil 'ole LaGrange, Georgia from 1983 on...and I think that has colored my view of the South

The most civilized guy I knew told me he really liked that <N-word> music on the radio

I doubt it's that much different nowadays

There again, I lived near Clearwater Florida for 7 months and the International flavor certainly rounded the edges off the joint. But go thirty miles north of Tampa and it's the old South and then some. Rusty pickup trucks with gun racks, open jawed leering hill billies and #######-dawgs

So I bet you are right and the big cities in Texas are totally different to that.

South Carolina ? hum they still have (now unenforceable) laws on the books they refuse to repeal, that say I can't hold State Office or be a jury member or even give evidence in court - because I am not a believer

So I am glad to hear the big cities are fully modern, but there is some tidying up to do in the South

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Cheers ! I got out of the tea habit many decades ago - Nescafe instant coffee is my tipple.

I used to work out of lil 'ole LaGrange, Georgia from 1983 on...and I think that has colored my view of the South

The most civilized guy I knew told me he really liked that <N-word> music on the radio

I doubt it's that much different nowadays

There again, I lived near Clearwater Florida for 7 months and the International flavor certainly rounded the edges off the joint. But go thirty miles north of Tampa and it's the old South and then some. Rusty pickup trucks with gun racks, open jawed leering hill billies and #######-dawgs

So I bet you are right and the big cities in Texas are totally different to that.

South Carolina ? hum they still have (now unenforceable) laws on the books they refuse to repeal, that say I can't hold State Office or be a jury member or even give evidence in court - because I am not a believer

So I am glad to hear the big cities are fully modern, but there is some tidying up to do in the South

I mentioned this before. I grew up in Detroit. There was NEVER any inter racial dating that I saw. I moved to Plano, Texas when I was 18 in 1987. There was whites dating blacks, blacks dating hispanics, whites dating hispanics. None of that would have ever been tolerated in Detroit. I suspect it's still a big no-no up there. I visited Detroit about 18 months ago. It was just as racist as ever.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good for that small-time news agency... one more person who believes they have finely tuned reporting skills is good news.

The law is there because, human beings cannot sometimes practice self-control.

I am sorry that such a thing happened to your friend. It was very rational of him to stop beating the boy. It was just perpetuating the abuse his step-daughter incurred.

I hope you can share that the abuser of his stepdaughter was punished by law.

No, the boyfriend, now ex of course, wasnt charged. The police said that if they charged him, that he would in turn have the right to charge her. The only ones charged were my friends husband and her brother. They got off easy if you ask me, only because of the size difference with these two grown men vs. the boyfriend. Even though I dont agree at all with what the boyfriend did ... I only shared to get the point across that vigilantie justice is not OK.

~~~ Hes the chance Im taking ~~~

April 2007 - Met online

Oct. 2008 - He came to Canada to meet me

Dec 25 2009 officially engaged

March 2010 - sent off I-129F

March 27 2010 - Vermont receives package :)

April 3 2010 - Informed through mail that cheque is cashed NOA1

May 28 2010 - RFE notification ( yeah Im online checking alot >.< )

June 5 2010 - RFE hardcopy received

June 18 2010 - RFE returned ( had done it June 7 - but USPS returned grrrr )

--- case says we should hear from them in 60 days from June 18 ---

June 23 - Touched

Aug4 - Email notification of NoA2 :)

Aug. 10 - NOA2 Hardcopy received

Sept. 13 - Faxed off Package 3

Sept 14 - Interview notification set for Oct. 5

Oct. 5 2010 Interview Passed

March 17 2011 POE Canadian/US border

April 1 2011 Marriage

Mailed AOS June 1

Chicago Lockbox confirms delivery June 3

Check cashed through bank - notification June 9

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Look, don't wait for answer. I've been reading the response given for some "individuals" here and I came to the conclusion that they only care for the humans rights of this ####### pedophile instead the rights of this poor little girl.. So that speaks volumes about them. What would they do? according to their reply, just maybe nothing but take a seat and keep watching the perverts acts . Humans rights for scum bags that rape, sodomized children? Nothing, nada. zero! You got be kidding me. I would like their children, grand children could read their responses. Shame on them!

I concur. They want us to believe they would maintain their composure and be diplomatic, but I wouldn't be too surprised if a few of the biggest pacifists would say kindly to the perp 'please stop doing that, that's not very nice -- can we talk about this?'

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

In all seriousness, what would you do if you were in his position? Imagine you walk in on a 47 year old man molesting a 4 year old girl; it doesn't even have to be your daughter, it could be any child. In all honesty, what would you do?

In all seriousness, I honestly don't know. However, in whatever crisis I might face throughout my life, I sincerely pray to God that I do the right thing and maintain my composure, keeping my head on straight. People who freak out in a crisis tend to rule by emotion and those kinds of personalities end up getting themselves and others hurt.

But if we're going to talk hypothetical:

What if you caught your spouse abusing your child - would you feel justified in killing your spouse with your bare hands?

There are endless scenarios that for sure, would be gripping emotionally, but wisdom says we should try and maintain our composure because when we just act on our emotions, we can quickly turn into a homicidal maniacs.

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Timeline

In all seriousness, I honestly don't know. However, in whatever crisis I might face throughout my life, I sincerely pray to God that I do the right thing and maintain my composure, keeping my head on straight. People who freak out in a crisis tend to rule by emotion and those kinds of personalities end up getting themselves and others hurt.

But if we're going to talk hypothetical:

What if you caught your spouse abusing your child - would you feel justified in killing your spouse with your bare hands?

b

There are endless scenarios that for sure, would be gripping emotionally, but wisdom says we should try and maintain our composure because when we just act on our emotions, we can quickly turn into a homicidal maniacs.

Agreed. But there's different levels of abuse. Kicking your 14 year olds #### because you caught him smoking is probably out of line. Call me a redneck, but if I found some guy molesting my 4 year old daughter, he would be executed. My take on it is that he kicked the guys a$$. I doubt he had the premeditated intent to kill the guy, although IMHO he would be justified in doing it. As stated before, this father should, and will walk away.

He has a daughter that has been through a very bad experience. The father needs to focus on that. He doesn't need some BS grand jury interfering in their lives.

Timeline

Agreed. But there's different levels of abuse. Kicking your 14 year olds #### because you caught him smoking is probably out of line. Call me a redneck, but if I found some guy molesting my 4 year old daughter, he would be executed. My take on it is that he kicked the guys a$. I doubt he had the premeditated intent to kill the guy, although IMHO he would be justified in doing it. As stated before, this father should, and will walk away.

He has a daughter that has been through a very bad experience. The father needs to focus on that. He doesn't need some BS grand jury interfering in their lives.

I don't think it was premeditated either and he probably did not intend to kill the guy, but nevertheless, letting ones emotions go never leads to a good outcome.

Timeline

I don't think it was premeditated either and he probably did not intend to kill the guy, but nevertheless, letting ones emotions go never leads to a good outcome.

Do you think the father should be prosecuted?