rasta

racism at consulate

167 posts in this topic

if both applicants have all the same qualifying criteria/character and the only difference is the consulate location, i think your statistics are waaaay off. where did you get those numbers?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Finland
Timeline

I am sure people from your country has been denied visa as well.

Of course they have. But that is not to say all applications from all over the world are viewed with an equally open mind. I bet my application was viewed with a positive prejudice from the start, as opposed to those in developing countries for example.

“The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along.”

Jalal ad-Din Rumi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

In your scenario, you didn't mention how much visa fraud there is in Germany and Nigeria. That's kind of important.

no it is not important the amount of fraud in those two countries, it is the individual petition not the whole country that they need to look at..

do you know the usa has the highest amount of murders, would that mean every us citizen going to another country will be suspected of being a murderer, it is the same mentality that got the sikh killed after 911 when they thought he was an arab yet he was an indian. even if he was an arab why stereo type?

Of course they have. But that is not to say all applications from all over the world are viewed with an equally open mind. I bet my application was viewed with a positive prejudice from the start, as opposed to those in developing countries for example.

thank you for acknowledging the flaws in the system

rasta your argruement would only be true if NO one from developing countries got visa(s), but that is not true. Visas are given to individuals from developing countries. Look at the universities, they are full of students from developing countries.

Timeline

You are forgeting one variable, the one variable we've been telling since the begining: fraud.

Now let's say they were 10000 german applicants before applicant A and 10000 Nigerians before applicant B.

10% of Germans committed immigration fraud. 20% of Nigerians committed fraud. The fraud has a bigger impact applicant B because there was more fraud, therefore, it'll be more difficult for the Nigerian to prove that he's genuine. Is it racism?

yes it is . because you have now have prejudice.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Finland
Timeline

no it is not important the amount of fraud in those two countries, it is the individual petition not the whole country that they need to look at..

do you know the usa has the highest amount of murders, would that mean every us citizen going to another country will be suspected of being a murderer,

I completely agree with you.

“The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along.”

Jalal ad-Din Rumi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

if applicant A lives in Germany

and applicant B lives in Nigeria.

both have petitioners living on the same street in the USA and work at the same job making the same money, and file at the same time and their petitions arrive at the same time to their respective consulates

both applicants in germany and in nigeria both work at banks and make roughly the same ammount. {the applicants income doesnt matter anyway}

statistics will show applicant A getting the visa and applicant B has a 1 in 10 chance.

does this scenario look like a logical one with true results? people that have watched this forum or who have relatives in different countries can attest.

if this is true is this not a blatant violation of the united nations charter on human dignity and to be treated with respect as equals?

Please provide the support for your statistical claims.

Being denied entry to an individual country is not a violation of a person's human rights.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

do you know the usa has the highest amount of murders, would that mean every us citizen going to another country will be suspected of being a murderer, it is the same mentality that got the sikh killed after 911 when they thought he was an arab yet he was an indian. even if he was an arab why stereo type?

thank you for acknowledging the flaws in the system

each application is viewed based on the facts and stats that are reported back to the consulars based on prior decisions they had made. Therefore if the numbers reported back are that a large percentage of the visas that were given out ended being reported as a fradualent relationship, then going forward that is what any individual whom has been given the aurhority to grant a privelige will use to base future decisions on. The PAST dictates the FUTURE.

Timeline

Please provide the support for your statistical claims.

Being denied entry to an individual country is not a violation of a person's human rights.

i dont have them right now but beleive me , you will find them to be acurate. you cannot deny that fact

As a US citizen, I appreciate that there is extra scrutiny in countries where there is a history of visa fraud. Don't blame the US immigration system; blame those who came before and committed fraud.