rasta

racism at consulate

167 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

We are discussing Fraud as it relates to obtaining rights to the US. So I am not following your agruement.

fraud is fraud , if it is immigration fraud or financial fraud, fraud is fraud, so saying that people from third world countries commit more visa fraud hence the scrutiny is double standard, everyone should be treated fairly and with the same respect regardless

What is your countries GPA vs France GPA ?

france stole and colonized africa, same for europe and all those other vampires . they suck mama africa blood dry and want to dictate to us

what natural resource does europe have that africa does not have in abundance>? theives and pirates

Do not think this way. It's not because one guy in the US is committing fraud that there is generalized fraud in the US, and it's not because one guy in Kenya for example is a billionaire that everyone is rich in Kenya. Look at trends, not particular cases.

my point exacty then why the double standards in europe and africa?

Rasta, immigration deals with visas and the right to obtain privileges to put your foot down on US soil. If an individual has committed fraud in any way, their petition(s) will all be held to the same standard. But Martha and Bernie is not asking for the rights to enter the US, they are USC. Now, those who are citizens of other countries will need to prove to the US that they are worthy of being given the right to enter the US. Those who came before you and Muck up system has made it harder for everyone.

It seems has if you have an axe to grind in "GP', therefore you are not looking for answers you are looking to Witch. Good luck. This is based on your previous ^^^^^^ post.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Finland
Timeline

Actualy it's not race it's third world(developing countries) veus stable countries. the facts are someone from a developing country has more reasons to commit fraud to obtain a visa vesus someone from a stable country who's economy is comparable to the US. Don't hate the CO's for doing their jobs, hate those who created the problems.

I have no doubt that this is how it is viewed. But you do recognize the twisted "guilty until proven innocent" logic of it? How it undermines the dignity and integrity of the human being applying for a visa in a developing country vs. someone like me? Why are my motives presumed "pure" but someone else's are not? Am I more sincere in my commitment to my USC spouse than someone from, say, Africa? Do people with less material resources experience less genuine feelings? Just sayin'...

“The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along.”

Jalal ad-Din Rumi

I have no doubt that this is how it is viewed. But you do recognize the twisted "guilty until proven innocent" logic of it? How it undermines the dignity and integrity of the human being applying for a visa in a developing country vs. someone like me? Why are my motives presumed "pure" but someone else's are not? Am I more sincere in my commitment to my USC spouse than someone from, say, Africa? Do people with less material resources experience less genuine feelings? Just sayin'...

I am sure people from your country has been denied visa as well. The guily until proven innocent logic what is used in most of our systems.

Timeline

Using profanity is a good way to get suspended on VJ. Support your argument as strongly as you want, but stay away from language/behavior that violates the VJ Terms of Service.

sorry for that but it is gdp not gpa, gpa is the score you get in college

Filed: Timeline

Post violating the TOS has been removed. Post quoting it has been returned below.

Rasta, you have made a personal attack against another member. This is your one and only warning..... please be civil or you will be banned from this thread and face a suspension. Thank you.

Using profanity is a good way to get suspended on VJ. Support your argument as strongly as you want, but stay away from language/behavior that violates the VJ Terms of Service.

iagree.gif

Timeline

if applicant A lives in Germany

and applicant B lives in Nigeria.

both have petitioners living on the same street in the USA and work at the same job making the same money, and file at the same time and their petitions arrive at the same time to their respective consulates

both applicants in germany and in nigeria both work at banks and make roughly the same ammount. {the applicants income doesnt matter anyway}

statistics will show applicant A getting the visa and applicant B has a 1 in 10 chance.

does this scenario look like a logical one with true results? people that have watched this forum or who have relatives in different countries can attest.

if this is true is this not a blatant violation of the united nations charter on human dignity and to be treated with respect as equals?

Timeline

both have petitioners living on the same street in the USA and work at the same job making the same money, and file at the same time and their petitions arrive at the same time to their respective consulates

both applicants in germany and in nigeria both work at banks and make roughly the same ammount. {the applicants income doesnt matter anyway}

statistics will show applicant A getting the visa and applicant B has a 1 in 10 chance.

does this scenario look like a logical one with true results? people that have watched this forum or who have relatives in different countries can attest.

if this is true is this not a blatant violation of the united nations charter on human dignity and to be treated with respect as equals?

There are many other attributes that are used in considering the granting of a visa. If you are comparing apples to apples, history ALWAYS dictates the FUTURE.

In your scenario, you didn't mention how much visa fraud there is in Germany and Nigeria. That's kind of important.

Timeline

People of all races are approved for visas, whether they grew up in France or they grew up in Kenya. It has nothing to do with race.

IT has everything to do with race

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

You are forgeting one variable, the one variable we've been telling since the begining: fraud.

Now let's say they were 10000 german applicants before applicant A and 10000 Nigerians before applicant B.

10% of Germans committed immigration fraud. 20% of Nigerians committed fraud. The fraud has a bigger impact applicant B because there was more fraud, therefore, it'll be more difficult for the Nigerian to prove that he's genuine. Is it racism?