rasta

racism at consulate

167 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

WHY IS IT THAT CONSULATES IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES HAVE SUCH A DIFFICULT TIME GETTING VISAS, BUT IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS IN GETING FAMILY PETITIONS APPROVED? WE SHOULD ASK THAT QUESTION IS THERE DOUBLE STANDARDS? ARE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY CITIZENS NOT HUMAN BEINGS WORTHY OF TRUST? THERE SHOULD BE AN INVESTIGATION INTO THIS MATTER. TO SEE HOW MANY VISAS ARE APPROVED IN THIRD WORLD VS EUROPE?

Timeline

I personally do not believe they are racist and I am african american

Sorry my husband is from Jamaica

that is your personal beleif, but i am looking at the facts

if i was in french my chances of getting a k1 or ir visa is higher than if i was from ghana

if i was french i mean

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

WHY IS IT THAT CONSULATES IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES HAVE SUCH A DIFFICULT TIME GETTING VISAS, BUT IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS IN GETING FAMILY PETITIONS APPROVED? WE SHOULD ASK THAT QUESTION IS THERE DOUBLE STANDARDS? ARE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY CITIZENS NOT HUMAN BEINGS WORTHY OF TRUST? THERE SHOULD BE AN INVESTIGATION INTO THIS MATTER. TO SEE HOW MANY VISAS ARE APPROVED IN THIRD WORLD VS EUROPE?

What about switching the caps off?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I think it's your imagination. If you were to follow time lines here in visa journey you would see just as many being approved from "third world" countries. blink.gif

Timeline

oh so there is double standards for people from developed nations, that they cant commit fraud? LOOK AT MADOFF , MARTHA STEWART

that is a bunch of bull, if they have the same documentation the person from the developed nation has a higher chance of getting the visa than a person from a so CALLED third world country

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Actualy it's not race it's third world(developing countries) veus stable countries. the facts are someone from a developing country has more reasons to commit fraud to obtain a visa vesus someone from a stable country who's economy is comparable to the US. Don't hate the CO's for doing their jobs, hate those who created the problems.

That is the heart of the issue. good.gif

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I completely agree with life's journey. People in Europe tend to fraud less because they already have a very good quality of life. This has nothing to do with racism.

Also, but that's just a thought, maybe there are more approvals for people from 'rich' countries because both the petitioner and the applicant have money (and WVP) and therefore can spend more time with each other than those who can only see each other when the US husband/wife/fiance travels to that country, so the relationship might look more "serious" in the eyes of the US immigration officer (don't be mistaken, I am not saying these relationships are not serious, just the US officer might think that).

Please don't see racism everywhere.

Timeline

I think it's your imagination. If you were to follow time lines here in visa journey you would see just as many being approved from "third world" countries. blink.gif

oh so there is double standards for people from developed nations, that they cant commit fraud? LOOK AT MADOFF , MARTHA STEWART

that is a bunch of bull, if they have the same documentation the person from the developed nation has a higher chance of getting the visa than a person from a so CALLED third world country

I completely agree with life's journey. People in Europe tend to fraud less because they already have a very good quality of life. This has nothing to do with racism.

Also, but that's just a thought, maybe there are more approvals for people from 'rich' countries because both the petitioner and the applicant have money (and WVP) and therefore can spend more time with each other than those who can only see each other when the US husband/wife/fiance travels to that country, so the relationship might look more "serious" in the eyes of the US immigration officer (don't be mistaken, I am not saying these relationships are not serious, just the US officer might think that).

Please don't see racism everywhere.

That is the heart of the issue. good.gif

What are you saying? Why are you comparing USC against USC. Fraud is committed in every country, but these two individuals didn't commit fraud to obtain a US visa or rights to the US.

Timeline

What are you saying? Why are you comparing USC against USC. Fraud is committed in every country, but these two individuals didn't commit fraud to obtain a US visa or rights to the US.

your saying that the potential of fraud in third world is higher, not so, fraud can be done anywhere, madoff is just doing big fraud,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The same standards apply to all. Some are subjective. So it is incumbent on the person(s) applying for the benefit to prove the merits of their case.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

your saying that the potential of fraud in third world is higher, not so, fraud can be done anywhere, madoff is just doing big fraud,

We are discussing Fraud as it relates to obtaining rights to the US. So I am not following your agruement.