shorty2345

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

551 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Sajid

your timeline says your PD 16 June 2011. but in previous mail u mentioned PD is 14 FEB 2011. pls update ur timeline, which will help us to follow your processing. happy holidays.

thx

NASIR

PD 21 JUNE 2011

Mr. Sajid was quoting a post from a thread created by a member named bunkster. Bunkster is the one with PD FEB 14, 2011.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

N Ahmed:

I was just talking about someone else's post, sorry about the confusion, click on the link i put in before and you will see who i am talking about. My pd is june 13, 2011. I was talking about a member "bunkster" on visa journey and he said he got noa2 from vsc and his pd is 14 feb 2011 and he is canadian filed f2a. Please read my previous post and it should clear any misunderstanding.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Hi guys, i found this post on visa journey from august 2011 and he claims to have NOA2 in hand. His name on forums is bunkster you can check it out. How come he is approved and the processing time is on januar 23, 2011 but he has a priority date of feb. 14 2011 from vsc.

Bunkster was lucky and got approved early. Officially the service centers are processing cases on a first-come-first-served basis, but in practice some people are approved earlier than what one would expect on the basis of the official processing times and others fall behind and have to wait even longer. I am hoping I'll be the next lucky one! :devil:

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:
4 August 2011: I-130 sent (while husband permanent resident)
8 August 2011: Priority date
16 April 2013: NOA2

NVC:

7 May 2013: Case number received, DS-3032 sent

15 May 2013: AOS bill received and paid

16 May 2013: AOS package sent

17 May 2013: DS-3032 accepted

20 May 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 May 2013: IV package sent

11 June 2013: response to IV checklist sent

13 June 2013: Case upgraded to CR1

2 July 2013: Case completed

28 August 2013: Interview - approved!

21 September 2013: POE

18 November 2013: Green card received

My husband's citizenship journey:

8 February 2013: N-400 sent
4 March 2013: Biometrics
24 April 2013: Interview
12 June 2013: Oath ceremony

Filed: Country: Albania
Timeline

So the VB is reaching Sep, 22, 2010 and the processing times for VSC is still stuck in Jan, 23, 2011, This makes it only a 4 month period to get the documents ready after you have been approved and VSC is not even moving ahead. Does anyone has been approved yet? I am starting to get worried. my PD is Aug, 2011

Timeline

So the VB is reaching Sep, 22, 2010 and the processing times for VSC is still stuck in Jan, 23, 2011, This makes it only a 4 month period to get the documents ready after you have been approved and VSC is not even moving ahead. Does anyone has been approved yet? I am starting to get worried. my PD is Aug, 2011

I am worried too... I don't want to scare anyone, but we may see situations in the spring/summer where VJ members' PDs are current but their cases are still pending in USCIS. I might be one of those myself.

Have any of the February 2011 filers been touched yet?

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:

NVC:

Timeline

That is the worst thing that can happen to all of us, seeing our PD being current and people getting their visas while we havent been approved yet at VSC. I really hope this does not happen and VSC starts to approve people shortly. I just want to hear from someone whith PD in February at least that they are being approved and my heart will be happy that the process is moving... I really dont want to believe that our PD's will be current and we will still be waiting NOA2. Let's get our hopes up that one day VSC will start moving before VB reaches us :)

well brother,

Dont get worried, im priority feb 2011 and im trying to remain calm.

I am worried too... I don't want to scare anyone, but we may see situations in the spring/summer where VJ members' PDs are current but their cases are still pending in USCIS. I might be one of those myself.

Have any of the February 2011 filers been touched yet?

Thats my concern, this seems to get even crazier, im early feb priority date, and they have not even touched yet. sin feb last year

That is the worst thing that can happen to all of us, seeing our PD being current and people getting their visas while we havent been approved yet at VSC. I really hope this does not happen and VSC starts to approve people shortly. I just want to hear from someone whith PD in February at least that they are being approved and my heart will be happy that the process is moving... I really dont want to believe that our PD's will be current and we will still be waiting NOA2. Let's get our hopes up that one day VSC will start moving before VB reaches us :)

Timeline

Thats my concern, this seems to get even crazier, im early feb priority date, and they have not even touched yet. sin feb last year

Keep it calm I believe they will start moving, otherwise we will all be in the same boat and we can't do anything about it, only wait and hope...

Timeline

I just wanted to point my fellow VSC filers to a thread I came across in the IR/CR forum - the poster had actually managed to call the Associate Director's office at VSC about his case. If the VSC doesn't get back to F2A cases soon, maybe we should also try to contact the Director to ask what's going on. Let's see if the poster actually shares the phone number and email address.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/401861-finally-approved-received-email-from-director-of-vermont-center/

My F2A/IR-1 journey:

USCIS:

NVC:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Athena june;

It is interesting how this person was able to talk directly to the associate director, and I cant even get a tier 2 operator. I guess he is lucky because he became a citizen and the upgrade moved things faster. So lets see Athena if he puts the number for the director or email.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

VSC updated the processing times today as of October, 30, 2012, it is still January, 23, 2011

this is so sad. :crying: :crying: :crying:

09/09/2009 met and had been happily dating for almost a year when my husband (bf at that time) won in a green card lottery. By that time he divorced from his ex-wife, and I graduated from the university and had obligatory job placement in Belarus for 2 years on.
11/19/2010 got married. In about a month he left for the US and applied for family reunification.
03/24/2011 Priority Date
04/08/2013 NOA2

06/14/2013 Case Completed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.