X Factor

Judge Sets Bail at $150,000 for Shooter in Trayvon Martin Case

153 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Zimmerman will be safe if he moves up here to Alaska. He will be able to pack guns without a permit. That and I doubt anyone up here will bother him.

But he's so short !!! aiyo..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline
Uggg...let me spell it out as a summary of my posts regarding this.

1. Zimmerman has been shown to the public to be weak in a struggle.

2. Zimmerman is out on bail and cannot be armed - the public knows this.

Conclusion - Zimmerman is not a threat.

Of course Z can be armed. He may not be allowed to be armed but that's a far cry from being sure that he isn't.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

exactly the point. otherwise, grandma could be beaten to death by a meth addict because he wasn't armed.

No. Put in the right, comparable context. Grandma was a gun-toting, 40 something, paranoid, cop-wannabe who chased down an 11 year old because he wore a hoodie. When the boy saw she was carrying a gun, he freaked out when cornered and tried to hold her down while yelling for help, but she shot him anyway.

Spock.jpg

Why is that? It's on the record that Mr. Z was advised by the authorities to leave the kid alone, not to pursue him. Did he obey? No, he did not. So now he's not to carry a gun. Will he obey? I don't see why anyone would believe that he will.

The standard is, "What events led up to you murdering a child"

The answer in this situation is: "I was a delusional neighborhood watch paranoid maniac with a gun....Calling the police at any given second for suspicious activity. My history is calling 911 a gazillion times in the last 3 years. I saw a child with a hood on walking in his own neighborhood with candy and I called the police (in other words a VERY bad reason). The police were in route, the professionals were minutes away. I was told not to exit my SUV for safety reasons. I disobeyed law which was seconds away and took the law into my own hands. I chased the young boy down and caught him....The young boy kicked my behind and I got scared and murdered him. No biggie. I am open to watch your neighborhood if you have a vacancy. I have good references."

Yep, I posted that article about Z's history some time ago. The guy is paranoid and should never have been allowed to be a neighborhood watch guy much less to carry a gun. This is all going to be out there and reasonable people will draw the right conclusion at the end of the day - Z killed that kid for no good reason at all. He ought to be taken off the streets because the streets will be safer once that happens. The only hope Z has is that there will be morons on that jury that think that paranoid wanna-be cops with guns are a good thing.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I love the people who are all upset that some useless punk is dead and a neighborhood watch guy did us all a favor.

Let's be honest. This kid was a punk and deserved what he got. 3 school suspensions this year already? Cmon. We all know it was just a matter of time before he was leaching off of taxpayer dollars in the state pen. The little punk probably got all mad he was being follow, confronted Zimmerman and start beating on him. Zimmerman proceeded to protect his own life and take out the trash at the same time.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Well, I’m glad Zimmerman got his bail set after the judge heard the facts from both parts, which determined that he does not represent a danger to the society and he is not a flight risk. The prosecutor really screwed its case today when the led investigator said they don’t know who started the fight and they don’t know if GZ was returning to his car or not, unbelievable. He said that Under Oath which mean he cannot change his statements later on the trial.

I think Mark O Mara did an excellent job today. He is a very smart attorney. It takes a lot from an attorney allows his client to take the stand and even more for the defendant to do that, especially in a high profile case like this. I think it was a brilliant move.

As for Zimmerman today in court he came across as a sympathetic figure to me, mild and soft spoken guy. Not the horrible monster and murderer how the media has portrayed him. Even this "Nancy disGrace" had to agree on that. Let’s the facts come out in trial because everything is not what it seems.

K1-K2 Visas Journey

(Day 1) 05/23/07: Packet sent to CSC

(Day 247) 01/25/08: Interview. Approved!

(Day 254) 02/01/08: Visas Received.

AOS Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 04/20/08: Application sent.

(Day 73) 07/02/08: EAD,AP Approved!

(Day 108) 08/05/08: AOS Approved!

(Day 114) 08/11/08: 2 years GC received.

ROC Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 05/09/10: Application sent.

(Day 129) 09/14/10: ROC Approved!

(Day 135) 09/20/10: 10 years GC received.

Naturalization Journey

(Day 1) 10/02/11: Application sent.

(Day 122) 01/31/12: Interview. PASSED!

(Day 125) 02/03/12: Oath Ceremony. Done!

End of our Journey:

Daughter and I became U.S. Citizens on 02/03/2012.

(Day 1) 02/09/12: Applied for U.S. Passport & Passport card.

(Day 16) 02/24/12: Passport received.

(Day 19) 02/27/12: Passport Card received.

(Day 24) 03/03/12: Got CoN back.

N-600 for Daughter

(Day 1) 02/04/12: Application sent.

(Day 117) 05/30/12: Picked up Certificate of Citizenship at USCIS local office Chicago.

Timeline

Useless Punk? That's your worthless opinion. The only garbage I see is what you posted. Would you talk like an idiot if he shot your kid or would he just be taking out the trash?

#1 - "My kid" wouldn't get suspended 3 times within the same school year for stupid bullshit because he/she would have discipline.

#2 - IF my kid were a little punk, I'd take him out myself so not to be a burden on this society.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

What about the system we have would anyone change? He is going to have a trial. Who has a problem with that?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

What about the system we have would anyone change? He is going to have a trial. Who has a problem with that?

The hypocrites don't believe in trials when they know there's a chance someone will get off with being acquitted.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Doesn't really matter how much discipline a kid gets. They can still do wrong. In fact, it's normal for kids that are overly disciplined too be the more rebellious and troublesome ones.....

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The hypocrites don't believe in trials when they know there's a chance someone will get off with being acquitted.

Racists don't beleive it trials. That's how it used to be, maybe that is how they still want it?

I am perfectly satisfied with our system of justice. Any changes apply to everyone. So what would anyone change?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla