X Factor

Judge Sets Bail at $150,000 for Shooter in Trayvon Martin Case

153 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Past violence raised in Treyvon case

Zimmerman, 28, who contends he shot the 17-year-old in self-defense, sat quietly as his wife assured the court over the phone that her husband was not a danger to the community and that she would do everything in her power to ensure he not flee.

“Absolutely he is not a violent person or a threat to the community,” Shellie Zimmerman told the court in Sanford, Florida.

But prosecutor Bernie del Rio immediately raised other violent episodes in Zimmerman's past, including an arrest for battering a police officer and an incident in which a woman sought an injunction against him after he allegedly picked her up and threw her on a bed.

Under questioning, Zimmerman's wife acknowledged she was aware of those incidents but said her husband was defending a friend in the incident with the police and was protecting himself from the woman after she attacked him.

Zimmerman had been ordered to undergo anger management and found guilty of a misdemeanor after the scuffle with police, according to the testimony.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/past-violence-raised-in-treyvon-case-1.1280943

Former Co-Worker Recalls George Zimmerman's Violent Past

An unnamed former co-worker told the NY Daily News that George Zimmerman, who says he killed black teen Trayvon Martin out of self-defense, was paid under-the-table for providing security for illegal house parties between 2001 and 2005, but was fired because his anger issues “became a liability” and he was “being too aggressive."

The former co-worker said: “Usually he was just a cool guy. He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us. … But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped.”

“He had a temper and he became a liability. One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted. … It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”

In 2005, the same year that Zimmerman lost his security guard job, he became involved in a scuffle with state alcohol agents. He was arrested for “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both third-degree felonies.

Those charges were dropped after he agreed to enter an alcohol education program.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/video-former-co-worker-recalls-george-zimmermans-violent-past

Edited by ☼

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Doesn't really matter how much discipline a kid gets. They can still do wrong. In fact, it's normal for kids that are overly disciplined too be the more rebellious and troublesome ones.....

Everyone can do wrong. However there's a key to discipline and TEACHING at the same time.

If you teach a kid properly, he won't do the SAME stupid ####### again. If he does it again and again, he's better off dead before 18. This way he doesn't burden the rest of society as jail bird Joey.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Everyone can do wrong. However there's a key to discipline and TEACHING at the same time.

If you teach a kid properly, he won't do the SAME stupid ####### again. If he does it again and again, he's better off dead before 18. This way he doesn't burden the rest of society as jail bird Joey.

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

#1 - "My kid" wouldn't get suspended 3 times within the same school year for stupid bullshit because he/she would have discipline.

#2 - IF my kid were a little punk, I'd take him out myself so not to be a burden on this society.

Brilliant man. I doubt you have children, keep it like that.

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

God do I hope the two of you don't ever breed.

For the record, I got suspended from school for all kinds of silly, stupid things. Parking in the teacher's lot so I could hopefully make a clean getaway when trying to go somewhere off-campus for lunch, skipping gym because I didn't want my makeup to get ruined, and all kinds of other ridiculous nonsense. I'm certainly not better off dead because of it, it didn't keep me from getting my degrees later, or getting licensed as a nurse, or any of the other competent adult tasks I perform on a daily basis. Pretty sure my parents did tell me multiple times not to do that stuff, but it worked out fine regardless. There's no basis whatsoever to say that that kid is better off dead.

What school suspends kids for parking in the wrong lot? That's retarded to begin with.

There again, you weren't suspended 3 separate times this school year for drug possession! This kid should have not only been suspended, he should have been in Juvenile hall or jail already!

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

God do I hope the two of you don't ever breed.

For the record, I got suspended from school for all kinds of silly, stupid things. Parking in the teacher's lot so I could hopefully make a clean getaway when trying to go somewhere off-campus for lunch, skipping gym because I didn't want my makeup to get ruined, and all kinds of other ridiculous nonsense. I'm certainly not better off dead because of it, it didn't keep me from getting my degrees later, or getting licensed as a nurse, or any of the other competent adult tasks I perform on a daily basis. Pretty sure my parents did tell me multiple times not to do that stuff, but it worked out fine regardless. There's no basis whatsoever to say that that kid is better off dead.

It sounds like you were a rebel without a cause. I'm surprised you didn't end up in the jail after those escapades.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I think Mark O Mara did an excellent job today. He is a very smart attorney. It takes a lot from an attorney allows his client to take the stand and even more for the defendant to do that, especially in a high profile case like this. I think it was a brilliant move.

Zimmerman was given rope by his attorney. With his opportunity he promptly gave the prosecution the gift of proving he is a liar! He tried to say that he thought Trayvon was near his own (Zimmerman's) age. Only problem is 911 tapes where he had correctly determined he was pursuing a teen-ager! Now all of his statements are worthless. He has proven he is a liar! Would you really call that a brilliant move?!! :bonk:

Timeline

What about the system we have would anyone change? He is going to have a trial. Who has a problem with that?

System is now working properly. Law needs to be tweaked to make absolutely clear that you cannot start a confrontation in a public space that you then end using lethal violence and then try to claim a stand your ground defense!

Timeline

Traaayvon had some serious anger management issues by the looks of Zimmermans head.

42012zimmemran1.jpg

Picture looks fake to me! Blood is not that bright red unless it is arterial. Also it appears quite thin, unless he is very anemic it would not appear that way.

Picture looks fake to me! Blood is not that bright red unless it is arterial. Also it appears quite thin, unless he is very anemic it would not appear that way.

Not to mention the dried blood show the injuries happened with his head in an upright position. There are no splatters, no transfers, no blood flowing to the sides, or above the line of the injuries. This photo, if it is of Zimmerman, disprove his story that he received injuries by having his head repeatedly bashed against the sidewalk.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Not to mention the dried blood show the injuries happened with his head in an upright position. There are no splatters, no transfers, no blood flowing to the sides, or above the line of the injuries. This photo, if it is of Zimmerman, disprove his story that he received injuries by having his head repeatedly bashed against the sidewalk.

That blood is actually still wet in the photo. It may be it didn't start actually running down his head until he stood up.

I don't think that "bounty" is the issue. I could imagine, however, that someone might have reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm if they ran into Z and decide to rather stand their ground. Cuts both ways, no?

1. 16-year-old Shawn Tyson, with a long record of armed assaults who was just sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole for murdering two British young men who wandered into the wrong part of town, also in Florida. They were lost, and white. Tyson demanded their money, had them drop their pants, and then shot them dead as they begged for their lives.

2. 2007 kidnapping, gang-rape, torture, repeated beating, stabbing, burning, and then murder of the young white couple Channon Gail Christian and Hugh Christopher Newsom. The black gang who killed them spent hours ripping the 21-year-old girl’s body apart, and then slowly smothered her, after they had hogtied her and thrown bleach over her bleeding genitals. They forced her boyfriend to watch, and then repeatedly sodomized him and shot him several times before dumping his body.

3. March 4, 2012, two black youths in Kansas City, MO poured gasoline on a 13-year-old white classmate, lit him on fire and yelled “You get what you deserve, white boy!”?

4. March 14, 2012, 20-year-old Tyrone Woodfork (a black man) broke into the home of an elderly white couple, broke the jaw and ribs of ninety-year-old Bob Straight, then sexually assaulted his 85-year-old wife before ending their 65-year marriage by beating her to death

Care to explain those, all Trayvon sympathizers?

Why hasn't the media or the president found a family member in those dead white people?