Fandango

Ewok, is this the low standard you accept from a mod?

61 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/304158-best-way-to-meet-a-ukrainianrussian-and-cheapest/page__st__240__gopid__4612860#entry4612860

Is it so shocking that men, who are visual creatures, prefer women who keep in good shape, dress nicely, can walk in heels, and know how accentuate their features to maximize their prettiness quotient? It's a no-brainer to me. I'm a feminist, but I'm also a realist. In Russia, I'm practically chubby. When I go home, everyone asks me what my secret is for staying so thin and I'm nearly always the thinnest woman in a store/restaurant/whatever. Young American women do tend to be very lax with their appearance, and I say that as a young American women.

Careful eekee, you are going to lose your union card by saying things like that :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mocking American women like that should be unacceptable from any member here, let alone a mod. It's disgusting.

I see nothing done unacceptably by Brad

YMMV

Timeline

Brad said nothing or did anything wrong. You on the other hand seem too touchy to be getting into any discussions and maybe should be banned from any discussions. You also a few times asked someone what they meant so maybe the problem is you.

From the TOS:

Post Content intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a broad demographic or group of people identified by a unifying trait or characteristic (discrimination). For instance, racist or sexist content may be considered hate speech.
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.
Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

You pick who's violating which rule here :huh:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Nope. 'lose her union card' to whom? The legion of fat, ill dressed, slobs that are American women?

Not from a mod, that is wrong.

He's joking about her losing her feminist union card. And the poster was putting that out there as well (I'm a feminist, but also a realist). Where is there anything offensive or even close to a TOS violation?

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses