extremerecluse

Is this Fraud by definition

83 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Or maybe not. Three of five CSC approve petitions from February are from the Philippines. Same as me and many other older petitions. One of five CSC approved petitions from January are from the Philippines. Again same as me and many older petitions. If they were adjudicating petitions based on open interview slots, they should be doing the oldest petitions first.

What makes those petitions easier and/or more special than mine is a mystery that will never be solved. I am not angry with those who were lucky enough to have their petitions approved at lightening speed. I am very happy that they will soon be with their loved ones. I am angry with a system that appears to have no rules and no regard for those of use that have been waiting patiently for such a long time.

This will be my last post on this subject. I can only hope that I will get my approval soon.

John

ditto :thumbs:

event.png

K1 Timeline

2010-11-02: NOA1

2011-03-24: NOA2!!! :)

2011-04-08: Case arrived at Embassy ( tracked through DHL)

2011-04-11/12: Medical at St Lukes

2011-04-25: INTERVIEW :) Earliest slot available online is May 6, called to see if there is an earlier date. Got Apr 25 :)

2011-05-11: POE at LAX Airport

2011-06-25: We got married!

2011-08-02: AOS/ AP/ EAD filed

2011-08-09: AOS NOA1

2011-09-06: Biometrics Appointment

2011-10-20: AOS Interview @ Detroit USCIS

5477902625_3cbb8daa8d_t.jpg5478473242_22ddaecd18_t.jpg5478483180_7fc17c0b8f_t.jpg5477910219_4cba055980_t.jpg5478504360_9bcbcc2c98_t.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The fraud is against the paying customer by the agent who knowingly gave false information. If the agent did not know the correct answer, they should refer the petitioner to a higher level staff member of the Service Center. He chose to give an answer that he knew was false. False statements by federal agents are illegal. People are put into rooms where thick metal bars prevent them from leaving in such cases. Go ahead and make a false statement that gains you a favorable outcome on your petition. See what happens to you when USCIS discover this. I am a federal government employee and at a minimum, my employment would be terminated if I conducted myself in such a manner.

when you call back into USCIS, ask the CSR if they are gov employee or SERCO contractor, ya?

different rules for Contractors..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

when you call back into USCIS, ask the CSR if they are gov employee or SERCO contractor, ya?

different rules for Contractors..

thought this post was dying out...?

i dont think they are employed by USCIS because they do not have access TO USCIS's systems..

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

As long as we don't know how exactly they operate, this topic is a dead end street.

You can have an "easy" case and then your backgroundcheck takes forever. Your file could have been worked on and got interrupted by expedited cases. Who knows?

I have been through the K-1 process, I did AOS and ROC- I know how frusterating the wait can be. I asked the congressman for assistance with my AOS which helped big time- and whoops, sorry, it might have pushed another case back for a few days while they were approving my AOS.

You can even call that cheating if you want to, though I had good reasons to ask for help to speed the process up.

There is only so much you can do but complaining and throwing the BS flag is not gonna help you one bit, it just makes the frusteration even bigger.

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

I guess that when my fiancée is here and we are married and gone through AOS and got her green card and applied for citizenship I might tell people to just wait. Your petition will be processed in due time. Don't worry about all those people that just applied 2 weeks ago and are already approved. That means nothing and you shouldn't worry about it.

For the record, I did know how long the process was when I met my fiancée and made the decision to go through the process to bring her here. My mistake was in assuming that everyone that applied would be treated the same and that everyone would be treated fairly. I do understand that there are those who require and are granted expedites. I do understand that USCIS hires new people and that they require training. I don't understand why these training exercises are not performed on petitions that are at or have exceeded the USCIS stated goal for processing time.

Like many others here, my loved one lives half a world away. I can not just jump on a plane and go see her for a weekend or what ever. I need her here with me so that I can tell others not to worry and that their petition will be processed in due time, just like you have told me.

John

I see this is a couple of days old, but I'd still like to comment on it. It's pretty nicely worded, btw. There's just one thing I'd like to say.

I don't think people who have already navigated the process are just saying "things will come in due time". Well, maybe some put it that succinctly. I think what they are trying to say is that this process you are going through is just - well it's just part of your story. It's part of your story as a couple. And they are saying that AFTER you are reunited, there does come a point where all the waiting fades away.

Now, I know that is probably hard to believe but it's completely and utterly true. One day it just stops. That doesn't mean you forget what it was like to be apart. In fact if you are smart, you don't forget. But eventually it all just becomes part of what you needed to do to be together.

:lol:

I guess it's kind of the immigration equivalent of saying to your kids "you'll understand some day when you grow up". :P

Edited by Rebecca Jo

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

He then asked how recently submitted petitions are being approved so quickly. He was told "because some are just easier than others".

Sorry, but I have to question as to why he would believe anything someone at the Call Center would tell him.

People claim the USCIS Call Center employees are 'stupid, mindless drones' and 'liars' when they are given information that the caller doesn't believe to be true... and then jump all over it, creating a ruckus, yelling and screaming "It's so unfair" as if they believe it.

So which one is it? Is the information given at the Call Center accurate? Or not? One or the other. It's annoying to have people go back and forth on the Call Center being 'true' when they want to believe it (like this case), or 'false' when they don't want to believe it.

Spoiler

07/20/2011-------I-485 and I-765 Sent
07/26/2011-------NOA1 received via email
08/05/2011-------RFE Notification via email and text
08/11/2011-------RFE Hardcopy in mail
08/12/2011-------RFE Sent back
08/15/2011-------RFE Received at USCIS
08/24/2011-------Biometrics Appointment
09/06/2011-------Notice of Interview! (via text)
09/15/2011-------EAD Approved Notification via text
10/06/2011-------Adjustment of Status Interview - APPROVED!!!

11/08/2011-------Green Card Received!!

07/09/2013-------Lifting Conditions Filed

07/12/2013-------NOA received

10/01/2013-------Approval Date

10/15/2013-------Ten Year Green Card Received! Finally!

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Sorry, but I have to question as to why he would believe anything someone at the Call Center would tell him.

People claim the USCIS Call Center employees are 'stupid, mindless drones' and 'liars' when they are given information that the caller doesn't believe to be true... and then jump all over it, creating a ruckus, yelling and screaming "It's so unfair" as if they believe it.

So which one is it? Is the information given at the Call Center accurate? Or not? One or the other. It's annoying to have people go back and forth on the Call Center being 'true' when they want to believe it (like this case), or 'false' when they don't want to believe it.

People have indeed made others to believe the info they get from the call centers are NEVER true, which is not true. When you call you should try to speak with a Tier 2 rep. There is no doubt that sometimes they give wrong info, but that's only sometimes not all the times. Even the police can give you wrong info many times. Speaking with a tier 2 rep gives you a closer idea, which you can always weigh against the answers of some time-proven-credible elite members here.

I'm sorry, but at no time did I ever say that I even remotely believed anything that the Call Center Tier 1 Operator told me. I didn't even believe what the Tier 2 ISO told me.

John

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.