extremerecluse

Is this Fraud by definition

83 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not sure of the point you are making other than to further frustrate members who are already frustrated with their wait times.

Further more those are pretty bold accusations you are making, maybe when you have solid proof, you will stop talking such propaganda.

Whining does nothing, speculating does nothing, having your paperwork perfect and waiting on their terms will make you feel better that you did everything the right way and the decent way. Still sucks, been there done that, but there is an end!

If I did this to a customer where I worked, I would be fired PRONTO!!!!

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Exactly Harpa.. THEY currently do not have access to USCIS's INFORMATIONAL systems. if people would read up on USCIS's info than they would know this. Tier one has such limited information.... they have what you have basically. They are there to help lazy people who find it hard to jump on the net. Then they are there to help those who really need help by creating a service request - stops there. Tier 2 are available to give leave advice - case specific among other things.

What incentive or reason would that Tier One staffer have to tell the customer "That some petitions are just easier than others". Who told him to say this? Is this one their canned answers? Just sounds fishy to me.

event.png

event.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Glad u said it not someone else. So you dont work there so it doesnt apply. At my company ... No reason to end employment.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

When you call into a customer service phone line there is always a disclaimer that information given may not be real time data, even at the post office.

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

Timeline

I want all petitions to receive the same treatment. Chronologically in order. According to the written guidelines. No "Cookin of the Books"!!!

Sorry about opening up a large slimy and slippery can of worms!!!!

event.png

event.png

Timeline

When you call into a customer service phone line there is always a disclaimer that information given may not be real time data, even at the post office.

It just so happens that The US Postal Service was voted the Most Reliable and Trustworthy government organization in the world.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

What incentive or reason would that Tier One staffer have to tell the customer "That some petitions are just easier than others". Who told him to say this? Is this one their canned answers? Just sounds fishy to me.

What reason/s? Well they are employees there and so can answer such a question. Some cases are easier than others... No prior marriage/s or petitions filed , no criminal history , lack of evidence sent, incomplete form/s and the list goes on.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

I understand your frustration. Fair is fair, and when somoone's case is pushed through quickley while others of us wait for extend periods it's just frustrating and enfuriating, however, I think I'm not the only one who thought "Why couldn't they cook the books and put MY stuff through quickley for once" Afterall we all miss our SOs. :)

It just so happens that The US Postal Service was voted the Most Reliable and Trustworthy government organization in the world.

Is this why the PO have a complaint dept, which my best friend is in-charge of at the DC office in SW, Washimgton, DC ugh...okay

Now with that being said and you for one should know that the employees makes no major decisions on how an agency is ran. No one called you up at night, when they were trying to raise the prices of stamps, oe when they thought about not making mail delivers on Saturdays. You know that this is all a process and it must run it's course of actions, everyone won't be happy, but the majority will get taken care of in a timely manner.

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What you need to remember is that Igor's data is based on data that this entered only by members here on VJ at the moment and time. So, this data will always be skewed, because members don't enter complete or accurate data at the time you are reviewing it. If members goes back and correct their data, then the data results will change as such. I personally believe that VJ should remove Igor's data and list, because it is skewed, and members tend to take it as positive facts, which it is not.

I think it is reasonable to assume that with the number of VJ people each month, that this is probably a fairly representative sampling of the total and certainly adequate for watching trends. And the trend right now does not make sense! There are more filers by % approved from January and February 2011 than from October! This is very frustrating to those of us from October. There is no reason to believe that our applications are different in any significant measure than ones being filed now. It should be just as easy to go through a stack of October petitions as January ones! It is not fraud but it certainly calls into question the competency of management when this sort of thing happens. Maybe if we all start calling and writing letters the person or persons at the top may find themselves unemployed and their successors will be more conscientious as a result.

I would be very opposed to removing Igor's list. There is too little transparency now and taking this away would just make the situation more opaque!

Timeline

What reason/s? Well they are employees there and so can answer such a question. Some cases are easier than others... No prior marriage/s or petitions filed , no criminal history , lack of evidence sent, incomplete form/s and the list goes on.

Could you explain to me how an adjudicator would know whether a file would be easy prior to reviewing that file?

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have one comment about the USPS....I sent some paperwork certified mail to Mexico from Alabama. 2 weeks after it was sent my tracking said it was in New York and left the country...2 weeks later it was in California and then left the country again. Explain that!

Timeline

Could you explain to me how an adjudicator would know whether a file would be easy prior to reviewing that file?

Can't explain.. this minute.

I have one comment about the USPS....I sent some paperwork certified mail to Mexico from Alabama. 2 weeks after it was sent my tracking said it was in New York and left the country...2 weeks later it was in California and then left the country again. Explain that!

Hmmm what was the interaction at the counter like.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I can tell from the experience of dealing with loads of paperwork and documentation. "Some are just easier than others". My job is dealing with information and paperwork given to me by clients. Depending one a very cursory glance at how the paperwork is provided I can tell you that some are just easier than others. I can imagine that individuals looking at packets of K-1 information would do the same. For me, I don't really care at what date something is provided to me for the most part. If it is neat and to the point I can knock it out in no time. However, if I get a messy pile with more information to go over it gets stuck in a cabinet that I will work on on Sundays probably when I have more time and also no interruptions.

When I filed my K-1 packet I made it as neat and easy to understand as possible and I don't think it took too long for my wife to get her visa. My wife is now giving a friend some help with information on doing a K-1 and I have seen his paperwork...it looks like a lawnmower has gone over it. I don't even want to try to dig through his ####### to understand it and I can see a officer thinking the same thing.

“A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.”

~George Jean Nathan~

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know that some of you are getting quite curious as to how some K1 and CR1 petitions are being approved in less than one month. I can recall a very recent post by a VJ member. He called the USCIS service center and attempted to place a service request. He was told that he was not beyond the window to submit such a request. He then asked how recently submitted petitions are being approved so quickly. He was told "because some are just easier than others". Really?????? He then asked how the adjudicators would know the content of a petition prior to reviewing it. No explanation was forthcoming. To appease the petitioner, the USCIS staffer agreed to submit the service request. Wait a Minute!!!!!!! What happened????? Do you see a pattern? Some say that these petitions are used as training exercises. BULLSH&^!!!!!! I am a US Government employee (USPS). It is common knowledge that senior management will be very creative in order to "Jazz Up" the performance of their respective area. What do I mean? The director orders some adjudicators to obtain 4-5 boxes of K1 and CR1 petitions that were submitted one month ago. WHY? Easy!! Somebody is either breathing down their neck to speed up the process or that director is cruisin for a promotion. Don't think this is possible? It happens all the time where I work!! What do you think would be the easiest way to make the numbers sway the other way in the Service Center Directors' favor? Remember, that one of the VJ members stated that the reason for the quick approval was due to the ease of reviewing particular petitions. We need to wake up folks. I think some of you are in agreement; maybe not. In the world of high finance, this would be what is commonly called "Cookin the Books". People are put behind bars for doing exactly that. I am sorry, but I calls em like I sees em!!!

Mark, last week you told me you were driving for Swift Transportation for 8 years. Now your a United States Postal Service Employee. I might be confused now. There is no Fair process to Immagration. It is a Million Dollar Business to Goverments making money off your feelings. (Send us a fee for this and for that, and wait on our answer) Who's paying these fees. WE Are. Yet, it is legal. Is it Fair? No. Is it Legal, Yes. It's called HOMELAND SECURITY. A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR GOVERMENT FUNDED PART OF THE US GOVERMENT. So, Our petitions are nothing put a few papers and send in the Money. Thats how Goverment WORKS.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.