extremerecluse

Is this Fraud by definition

83 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know that some of you are getting quite curious as to how some K1 and CR1 petitions are being approved in less than one month. I can recall a very recent post by a VJ member. He called the USCIS service center and attempted to place a service request. He was told that he was not beyond the window to submit such a request. He then asked how recently submitted petitions are being approved so quickly. He was told "because some are just easier than others". Really?????? He then asked how the adjudicators would know the content of a petition prior to reviewing it. No explanation was forthcoming. To appease the petitioner, the USCIS staffer agreed to submit the service request. Wait a Minute!!!!!!! What happened????? Do you see a pattern? Some say that these petitions are used as training exercises. BULLSH&^!!!!!! I am a US Government employee (USPS). It is common knowledge that senior management will be very creative in order to "Jazz Up" the performance of their respective area. What do I mean? The director orders some adjudicators to obtain 4-5 boxes of K1 and CR1 petitions that were submitted one month ago. WHY? Easy!! Somebody is either breathing down their neck to speed up the process or that director is cruisin for a promotion. Don't think this is possible? It happens all the time where I work!! What do you think would be the easiest way to make the numbers sway the other way in the Service Center Directors' favor? Remember, that one of the VJ members stated that the reason for the quick approval was due to the ease of reviewing particular petitions. We need to wake up folks. I think some of you are in agreement; maybe not. In the world of high finance, this would be what is commonly called "Cookin the Books". People are put behind bars for doing exactly that. I am sorry, but I calls em like I sees em!!!

event.png

event.png

I know that some of you are getting quite curious as to how some K1 and CR1 petitions are being approved in less than one month. I can recall a very recent post by a VJ member. He called the USCIS service center and attempted to place a service request. He was told that he was not beyond the window to submit such a request. He then asked how recently submitted petitions are being approved so quickly. He was told "because some are just easier than others". Really?????? He then asked how the adjudicators would know the content of a petition prior to reviewing it. No explanation was forthcoming. To appease the petitioner, the USCIS staffer agreed to submit the service request. Wait a Minute!!!!!!! What happened????? Do you see a pattern? Some say that these petitions are used as training exercises. BULLSH&^!!!!!! I am a US Government employee (USPS). It is common knowledge that senior management will be very creative in order to "Jazz Up" the performance of their respective area. What do I mean? The director orders some adjudicators to obtain 4-5 boxes of K1 and CR1 petitions that were submitted one month ago. WHY? Easy!! Somebody is either breathing down their neck to speed up the process or that director is cruisin for a promotion. Don't think this is possible? It happens all the time where I work!! What do you think would be the easiest way to make the numbers sway the other way in the Service Center Directors' favor? Remember, that one of the VJ members stated that the reason for the quick approval was due to the ease of reviewing particular petitions. We need to wake up folks. I think some of you are in agreement; maybe not. In the world of high finance, this would be what is commonly called "Cookin the Books". People are put behind bars for doing exactly that. I am sorry, but I calls em like I sees em!!!

WELL THAT'S LIFE SO UNFAIR my case is already more than 8 mos. still initial review,i can't understand why they keep transfering my case from CSC to TSC vice versa...i don't know what's going on to USCIS... me and my wife is very sad about the process...we promised to the kids since Dec. until now nothing happens we felt be,this is so very dissapointing to the whole family...

Timeline

someone seems to be trying to tweak the average stats. i dunno.. :whistle:

event.png

K1 Timeline

2010-11-02: NOA1

2011-03-24: NOA2!!! :)

2011-04-08: Case arrived at Embassy ( tracked through DHL)

2011-04-11/12: Medical at St Lukes

2011-04-25: INTERVIEW :) Earliest slot available online is May 6, called to see if there is an earlier date. Got Apr 25 :)

2011-05-11: POE at LAX Airport

2011-06-25: We got married!

2011-08-02: AOS/ AP/ EAD filed

2011-08-09: AOS NOA1

2011-09-06: Biometrics Appointment

2011-10-20: AOS Interview @ Detroit USCIS

5477902625_3cbb8daa8d_t.jpg5478473242_22ddaecd18_t.jpg5478483180_7fc17c0b8f_t.jpg5477910219_4cba055980_t.jpg5478504360_9bcbcc2c98_t.jpg

Timeline

I refer you to a post made by a petitioner named John of John and Lourdelie of Mesa, AZ and Philippines

event.png

event.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

no fraud there my friend...

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

no fraud there my friend...

I beg to differ. Look up the word. An agent of the federal government makes a false statement. That is Fraud in my book!!!

I beg to differ. Look up the word. An agent of the federal government makes a false statement. That is Fraud in my book!!!

When we make false statements on a petition what is the reason for denial; FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

event.png

The US government cannot fraud itself, and as a whole it is not accountable to you personally. Also there is no need for them to tell you the truth as they never claimed they would in the first place. No where in your application does it say that all word of USCIS call center staff should be taken as fact.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Timeline

No that's not fraud.. integrity and ethics/other are possible definitions to challenge but not fraud

When we make false statements on a petition what is the reason for denial; FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm

Hmm So if I say I gave the wrong birth date that is fraud..?

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

The US government cannot fraud itself, and as a whole it is not accountable to you personally. Also there is no need for them to tell you the truth as they never claimed they would in the first place. No where in your application does it say that all word of USCIS call center staff should be taken as fact.

The fraud is against the paying customer by the agent who knowingly gave false information. If the agent did not know the correct answer, they should refer the petitioner to a higher level staff member of the Service Center. He chose to give an answer that he knew was false. False statements by federal agents are illegal. People are put into rooms where thick metal bars prevent them from leaving in such cases. Go ahead and make a false statement that gains you a favorable outcome on your petition. See what happens to you when USCIS discover this. I am a federal government employee and at a minimum, my employment would be terminated if I conducted myself in such a manner.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

No need to tell me the truth? If a postal service customer asked an employee a question and the employee intentionally lied to that postal service customer, that employee would be history. I know because I am a postal employee.

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I understand your frustration, believe me I do, but I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish here.

POE: 5/17/2011

Wedding: 5/21/2011

AOS Mailed: 6/17/2011

NOA1 6/27/2011

RFE 7/13/2011

EAD approved 8/22/2011 :)

AOS Approved 9/14/2011 :) :) :)

USCIS Free till 2013!!!!!!!!! :)

Timeline

I understand your frustration, believe me I do, but I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish here.

I want all petitions to receive the same treatment. Chronologically in order. According to the written guidelines. No "Cookin of the Books"!!!

event.png

event.png

I really understand your frustration because you are referring to my post. I knew it was a load of ####### when they told me. I knew it was a load of ####### when I typed my post and I know it is a load of ####### as I type this reply. I also doubt that they did what they told me they were going to do. While I don't know what their agenda is, it might be as you state and is a numbers game. Do some very quickly so the average time comes down. Who knows is a mystery to us. I do know that I will be calling again next week when I do go over the 5 month mark. What else can I really do. :angry: :angry: :angry:

John

Timeline
I really understand your frustration because you are referring to my post. I knew it was a load of ####### when they told me. I knew it was a load of ####### when I typed my post and I know it is a load of ####### as I type this reply. I also doubt that they did what they told me they were going to do. While I don't know what their agenda is, it might be as you state and is a numbers game. Do some very quickly so the average time comes down. Who knows is a mystery to us. I do know that I will be calling again next week when I do go over the 5 month mark. What else can I really do. :angry: :angry: :angry:John
Well people make themselves.. thier case/s place stress upon them. Why be angry, heck I have 3 different petitions pending.. am i angry no..? anxious - yes!! Per your post you took it upon your self yo contact the uscis's national customer service line.. to ask questions.. Heck they should have asked you how did you know this.? How you know the cases were true.... hmmm validate. perhaps that would have been a quick shut down. Your case will be processed in due time.. all of you. These are some of the things we MUST deal with when we make the decision to marry a foreign spouse. We have options. We Choose it. We will deal with it. Edited by RICARDO4EVA2

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

If you ask a CIA officer about a top-secret mission, and they don't tell you the truth, would you think that is fraud?

They can't tell you what their internal structure is, for security reasons. And, the "mis-information" line people don't know what the internal structure is anyway, for the same security reasons. They are a merely a call-center, not IOs.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.