extremerecluse

Is this Fraud by definition

83 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

There seems to be a bunch September filers still waiting as well. Me being one of them. I just sent a letter to my senator to see if it helps. I would think that i am getting close, but nobody knows....

Edited by Paul22

12/20/2009-------Met Lili on Match.com

04/21/2010-------Traveled to China to meet Lili

09/22/2010-------I-129F Sent

09/28/2010-------I-129F received, (Sent to CSC)

10/7/2010---------NOA1 received by mail

10/18/2010-------"Touched"

03/01/2011-------Emailed Senator

03/04/2011-------"Touched" RFE Issued From USCIS

03/09/2011-------RFE Sent Back To USCIS

03/11/2011-------"Touched" USCIS received the RFE

03/14/2011-------I-129F Approved...

03/23/2011-------NVC Complete - Sent to Guangzhou

04/06/2011-------Consulate Received Packet

04/23/2011-------Lili Received Packet 3

05/02/2011-------Sent Packet 3 to Consulate

05/20/2011-------Received Packet 4

06/10/2011-------Interview. Pink!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Could you explain to me how an adjudicator would know whether a file would be easy prior to reviewing that file?

They dont know anything about it until they start the review.(as I said before. the person on the phone spoke beyond the skope of thier experience and job position) If the adjudicator has a bunch of 'easy' cases then that persons load moves through faster... This topic has been beat into the ground so many times before its ridiculous... The system is what it is and until the new electronic modifications are implemented it will continue this way... The processing dates are estimations/goals and not carved in stone dates... If one adjudicator is smokin through cases and your case is being handled by a sloth, then it will take longer for your NOA 2 than a case going through another adjudicator... All this topic does is cause those who are already frustrated to become more frustrated,... There are very few things that you can do to cause anything to happen to speed up your case. Complaining about the fact that someone got an NOA2 faster than you is like a 3 year old ranting because another kid got more ice cream...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

As USCIS employee said, he is correct some of the cases are easier and tend to have faster rate of approval.

For example someone applying form CA or UK might have faster rate of approval as compared to someone applying from Egypt or Pakistan.

They will have more rigorous background check, UK and CA and US sometime have easy access to each other legal system and can find out more easily and quicker – making the case moving faster.

What reason/s? Well they are employees there and so can answer such a question. Some cases are easier than others... No prior marriage/s or petitions filed , no criminal history , lack of evidence sent, incomplete form/s and the list goes on.

Well, what the hey. That sounds exactly like my petition. Go figure.

John

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have been waiting over a year now. Filed Feb 13, 2010. We have been at the NVC waiting for them to accept AOS and DS-230 for over 3 months. 7.5 months at the USCIS a few weeks to transfer the file to the NVC. My wife is wondering why it's taking so long. This is not right. We were initially worried she would be here in February. She didn't want to arrive from a warm climate right into the cold. Now it looks like June is more like it. This is absolutely a horribly long wait. I knew a year was average but 18 months? My friend had his Fiance here in 6 months.

Edited by Shenzhen

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ah! I just got an idea I should have use when I filed. My cover letter should have read ..

Dear adjudicator, I am a prophet and God has sent me to give you this message. Something good is going to come your way sooner or later ...depending on how soon you finish processing this petition. Mind you, the longer it takes you, the less likely it is for you to receive this wonderful experience. It's your call!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mark, last week you told me you were driving for Swift Transportation for 8 years. Now your a United States Postal Service Employee. I might be confused now. There is no Fair process to Immagration. It is a Million Dollar Business to Goverments making money off your feelings. (Send us a fee for this and for that, and wait on our answer) Who's paying these fees. WE Are. Yet, it is legal. Is it Fair? No. Is it Legal, Yes. It's called HOMELAND SECURITY. A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR GOVERMENT FUNDED PART OF THE US GOVERMENT. So, Our petitions are nothing put a few papers and send in the Money. Thats how Goverment WORKS.

Wrong again Tim. I worked driving trucks on the side for 8 years while employed at the US Postal Service. Get some new glasses.

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I read an interview on VJ with a former ajudicator. The process he described of pulling boxes and scanning them and then scanning all of the files in the box sounds like a total PITA (pain in the ...). I wonder if ajudicators just decide to do an entire box if they have to pull the box for an approved expedite. I think if I was an ajudicator, once I found the box with the expedite, I would just process the rest of the box so I didn't have to go through the hassle of rescanning and packing that box only to now have to grab another box to work on. This could explain why it seems like non-expedited files randomly get approved quickly.

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

(L)(F)Love is patient..If you cant tolerate USCIS for a year,Can you be able to tolerate her when you both are together....love is patient...it took you time to know her,to seat down everyday after work to talk to her on your laptop,it took you time to understand her,it took you time to love and trust her and still took you time time to fly half way round to world to meet her,why then is it too hard to wait regardless of how long it took for her to get to you becus true love is patient and can lead you thru when you both are not together.....Love is patient.....Try and keep busy,Talk to her more online,use skype,use webcam...it will help to bring you both together....and reduce the worries...

Cant give up becuz we live for each other.....(L)Love is patient

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wrong again Tim. I worked driving trucks on the side for 8 years while employed at the US Postal Service. Get some new glasses.

Take a Chill Pill Mark. Were on the same side. Our FRUSTRATIONS at the System are Equal. I have noticed you have just as a big as an Attitude as me. But, that won't work against the System. So lets work together instead and Pray for the best.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The fraud is against the paying customer by the agent who knowingly gave false information. If the agent did not know the correct answer, they should refer the petitioner to a higher level staff member of the Service Center. He chose to give an answer that he knew was false. False statements by federal agents are illegal. People are put into rooms where thick metal bars prevent them from leaving in such cases. Go ahead and make a false statement that gains you a favorable outcome on your petition. See what happens to you when USCIS discover this. I am a federal government employee and at a minimum, my employment would be terminated if I conducted myself in such a manner.

why is it my paperwork , from HCM, has the same persons signature, on several papers ,,,,,,and they look as though different people wrote it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have been waiting over a year now. Filed Feb 13, 2010. We have been at the NVC waiting for them to accept AOS and DS-230 for over 3 months. 7.5 months at the USCIS a few weeks to transfer the file to the NVC. My wife is wondering why it's taking so long. This is not right. We were initially worried she would be here in February. She didn't want to arrive from a warm climate right into the cold. Now it looks like June is more like it. This is absolutely a horribly long wait. I knew a year was average but 18 months? My friend had his Fiance here in 6 months.

is your friends fiance coming from China as well?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I really understand your frustration because you are referring to my post. I knew it was a load of ####### when they told me. I knew it was a load of ####### when I typed my post and I know it is a load of ####### as I type this reply. I also doubt that they did what they told me they were going to do. While I don't know what their agenda is, it might be as you state and is a numbers game. Do some very quickly so the average time comes down. Who knows is a mystery to us. I do know that I will be calling again next week when I do go over the 5 month mark. What else can I really do. :angry: :angry: :angry:

John

I understand how you feel we were 5 months when we started sending Emails and phone calls now 6 months and they send us a RFE still waiting for it hope tomorrow a lot in Aug/Sep have now been sent RFEs are these so they are out of the USCIS to give them space just hope it's something stupid and can be sent straight back and be accepted

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mark, Your situation sounds all good and in Order. Your worried about to much for now for nothing. Relax. You stand a better chance than me. Give Time.... Allow Time. You don't know whats going to happen. Your assuming the worst when it may not be that at all. I do the same thing.

So have a good laugh. And Chill.

It will be fine. Tim

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.