Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Another Decemberite connection! My mom lives in Columbus and we are huge Buckeye fans! I will have to look you up next time we are in town.

I was on several Buckeye games:-) Football is new to me, but I start to understand the game;-) O-H I-O :thumbs: .My fiance grew up in Toledo and his family are huge Buckeyes fans.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi December family, just dropping in to wave to everyone! How is everyone doing? VSC has been busy the last few weeks it seems, I hope they keep it up until we see our table reflecting approved for all December filers! :dance:

I'm scheduled for my visa interview on the 17th, and my nerves are so frazzled :wacko: Reading such warm posts from members made me smile, thank you.

Wishing everyone all the best! :dance:

congrats Moonlight!!!!

May 17th? Or June 17th? Sheesh that's coming up if it's May.

Do you remember which post # on our Thread that was for the Info on PI Prism Seminar? Some of the other Flips are going to need that prior to their interview.

Thanks,

Tita Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tita Ning Ning,

Because of the PTB that will show on your X-ray as white opaque (scarring), St Lukes will most likely require you to undergo sputum testing. They will look for evidence of active/ inactive TB and they must use the criteria from the CDC (United States- Center for Disease Control). I would bring my Physician's Medical Clearance Certificate and I would get a few copies of this; but be sure you give Civil Surgeon the original (you will have this back). When you do deliver this form to the Civil Surgeon's office you carry it in a SEALED envelope from your MD. Again, prior it the original being put in that envelope you make sure they give you a copy of it. More than likely, you will have to sign off a release of Medical Hx. (gives permission for your MD to release your medical history to anyone). That Release of Hx needs to accompany your Medical Clearance of said disease. I want to be honest here and you should expect delays from St. Lukes (they have a history of delay for TB lab testing). Plan on this and do not book any flights until you have that Visa in your hands.

Signed,

The Shoeless One.

Tita Mari.

I am reading on some other thread here that some people do advance medical exam... Anyway, I will call St. Lukes tomorrow to see if I can do a advance medical so we can find out soon.

Thanks again

"Great thing happens for those who waits"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I was on several Buckeye games:-) Football is new to me, but I start to understand the game;-) O-H I-O :thumbs: .My fiance grew up in Toledo and his family are huge Buckeyes fans.

That's it...we need a Decemberite tailgating party. Bucks, brats and beer...woo hoo (for the non-USA halves, that's Bucks as in The Ohio State University Buckeyes, brats as in bratwurst for grilling and beer as in, well, beer)!

Hey Shawn...did you notice that the bucks, brats and beer are BBB...I bed Gulfport High School never thought of that for BBB week!

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Tita Mari

Ouch! For real I do have a steep neck right now :wacko: I felt you stepping on my neck LOL.. Don't worry you'll get there and I am continue praying for you and everyone here so we can all get through Visa thing smoothly! What is the Flip seminar?

Exactly what I'm worried about now is the medical exam...

All the best for you and K.

All the best for everyone on this thread!

Ning

Lena decided to go last Monday for her medical exam in Kiev, Ukraine and because the doctor questioned something on her chest x-ray, she is now required to take a 6 hour train ride back next Monday for 3 daily sputum tests at 50 USD each test. We pray all will go well and then pursue the interview. Keep her in your thoughts Decemberites and thanks. :huh::(

Igor

September 7, 2009 - met Lena online
October 20, 2010 - First Meeting in Kharkov
Oct 20, 2010 - Engaged
December 3, 2010 - Filed I-129F
December 16, 2010 - NOA-1 notification
December 30, 2010 - Second Visit to Kharkov
February 8, 2011 - Touched
April 18, 2011 - NOA-2 notification
April 18, 2011 - Petition at NVC
April 25, 2011 - Medical Exam
April 26, 2011 - Received at Embassy
April 27, 28, 29, 2011 - Repeat medical (passed medical)
May 5, 2011 - Packet #4 received by mail in Ukraine
June 17, 2011 - Interview scheduled 9:00 AM
June 17, 2011 - Visa approved
June 18, 2011 - Interview Review posted
July 11, 2011 - POE - Detroit
July 17, 2011 - Applied for Marriage License
July 17, 2011 - Applied for SSN
August 17, 2011 - Married in Russian Orthodox Church - Detroit
November 11, 2011 - Submitted AOS/EAD/AP
January 3, 2012 - NOA 1
February 7, 2012 - Still no Biometrics appointment
February 10, 2012 - Service Request - no Biometrics appointment to date
February 29, 2012 - Infopass appointment Detroit (no Biometrics appointment letter - over 40 days)
March 9, 2012 - Biometrics
March 12, 2012 - EAD card production email received
March 23, 2012 - EAD received
March 24, 2012 - AOS interview appointment for April 24, 2012 (Detroit)
April 24, 2012 - AOS approved!
May 2, 2012 - 2 year provisional Green Card received
June 2, 2012 - First job - Russian Kindergarden in Oak Park, Michigan

Feb 5, 2014 - I-751 sent

Sept 19, 2014 - RFE

Nov 3, 2014 - Case moved to Detroit Field Office

Dec 29, 2014 - ROC Interview - Detroit Field Office

Feb 16, 2015 - I-751 approved after 2nd interview

Feb 18, 2015 - I 551 stamp in passport

Mar 5, 2015 - 10 year Permanent Resident Status

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lena decided to go last Monday for her medical exam in Kiev, Ukraine and because the doctor questioned something on her chest x-ray, she is now required to take a 6 hour train ride back next Monday for 3 daily sputum tests at 50 USD each test. We pray all will go well and then pursue the interview. Keep her in your thoughts Decemberites and thanks. :huh::(

Igor

Awww :(. Sorry to here that... wish both of you all the best..

For my medical should I tell the doctor that I had PTB?

"Great thing happens for those who waits"

Timeline

Awww :(. Sorry to here that... wish both of you all the best..

For my medical should I tell the doctor that I had PTB?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I KNOW I WROTE YOU THIS MORNING ABOUT THAT Ms. MANILA! :bonk: And if you do not DISCLOSE THAT, WHEN THEY TAKE YOUR XRAYS: they will see that on the objective test! Which means, any doctor can shoot that xray at any time on your body, and the results are always the same = this is objective testing. IT will also go in the patient medical history on Lab / Xray results which are the sealed records for your Interview.

You already said that your Private MD is writing you a Medical Certificate of Clearance to bring to the US Civil Surgeon @ Embassy; this will help your case as far as how much further testing and delay they will require of you.

OMG You wear me out! Call your MD and then call St. Lukes... and ask them. St. Lukes is strict about this.

:angry:

Timeline

Wow that Decemberite Timeline is lookin' waaaaaaaaaaaaaay pink these days! Very excited to see it happening almost all at once for us.

Yeah!!! Militarygf you're going to be great at that Interview and even Shawn said Sonoko got through it easily! Keep us posted!

I finally got K to tell me 2-3 weeks he's going to be back at his home in Adana! :dance:

Is anyone going to watch the Royal Wedding?

Hugs all,

Mari

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow! According to Igor's List, VSC DECEMBER is at 15% done! AMAZING!

http://tom.ae/igor_completeness.php

I am so psyched. :) :) :) Congrats!

(As an aside, I have two other real-life couple friends who aren't on VJ who are December/November filers for K1...yeah, yeah, I know, I know. Ha, hopefully we will be last so that we know what to expect from the interview. But as if this waiting isn't filling me up with nervous anticipation, one of the Moroccan men (engaged to an ex-roommate) keeps greeting my fiance and I with, "Step 3?" instead of "Hello." UGH. As if we don't obsess enough about this!

(Well, WE don't obsess. I obsess. He's pretty chill.)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

That's it...we need a Decemberite tailgating party. Bucks, brats and beer...woo hoo (for the non-USA halves, that's Bucks as in The Ohio State University Buckeyes, brats as in bratwurst for grilling and beer as in, well, beer)!

Hey Shawn...did you notice that the bucks, brats and beer are BBB...I bed Gulfport High School never thought of that for BBB week!

Its so funny that you say that about not understanding football. Ola says that its too rough so Im glad we watch soccer together. BBB works for me :dance:

K-1 process

1. December 19, 2010: Mailed I-129F

2. December 23, 2010: I-129F delivered

3. December 28, 2010: NOA1

4. December 29, 2010: Received email and text message from USCIS stating application was received

5. January 6, 2011: Received hard copy NOA1

6. May 2, 2011: Received email and text message for NOA2

7. May 6, 2011: Received hard copy NOA2

8. May 9, 2011: NVC received approved 129-F

9. May 10, 2011: NVC mailed to Nigeria

10. May 25, 2011: Received packet 3 and interview date of August 10th

11. August 10, 2011: Interview; VISA APPROVED!!!

12. August 29, 2011: POE Houston, TX

13. September 3, 2011: Wedding day

AOS process

1. October 18, 2011: Mailed AOS

2. October 28, 2011: AOS delivered

3. November 1, 2011: Received email and text message from USCIS stating AOS received

4. November 5, 2011: Received I-797C

5. November 22, 2011: Biometrics appointment

6. November 25, 2011: Received letter that case was transferred to California

7. February 21, 2012: Received email of RFE

8. February 25, 2012: Received RFE for completed I-693 (curse the incompetent physician)

9. March 1, 2012: Mailed RFE response

10. March 15, 2012: Green card in production email

11. March 17, 2012: Green card mailed

12. March 21, 2012: Green card in hand!

Removal of conditions

1. December 18, 2013: Mailed I-751

2. January 21, 2014: Biometrics appointment

3. June 1. 2014: Received RFE

4. July 3, 2014: Mailed RFE response

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.