23 posts in this topic

Hello everyone i know i have asked some of these questions before but i wanna make sure before starting anything. OK so here is my journey as of now if anyone does not know

*Had our interview was told everything was 100% we would be called after 2 weeks.

*Nothing happens for 5 months

*2 months ago We get a lawyer embassy says they lost our case, but they found it now. and we would be called in a week.

*fired Lawyer

*6 months since our interview still No call, no nothing.

whenever i email the embassy they give me the same auto-generated respond . but when my sister in law emails they respond to here one on one and give her detail on her case. i have no idea on what to do anymore. i wanna try contacting a senator or congressmen can you guys give me your experience with dealing with them and your opinions on contacting either one.

I also wanna know if a manous of Writ would help any i mean i have waited 6 months and not only did they lose my case but whenever i email or fax i get nothing back and if i do get something back its a auto generated one. and if i do file one can my husband file it from Palestine?

I'm getting really fed up already waiting 6 months is long enough and they are doing nothing to be helpful. Please let me know your opinions Thanks!

Edited by ♥Muslimqueen♥

02-14-10: Medical exam (Passed)

03-17-10: Interview (Approved But Pending AP.)

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

12-01-10: Husband Sends In Passport Via Aramex

12-11-10: Husband Picks Up Visa

12-14-10: Flight Booked

12-22-10: USA Entry[/color]

02-20-11

02-27-11

"Still Together,even after rough times."~muslimqueen

Sorry mods for dubble topic i dont know how it happened. just remove one please. Thanks!

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

congressman/senator would be my vote. As to how to contact them, I'm told write "senator" and then your state in google or another search engine. Sorry you're going through this :(

Good luck :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Duplicate post removed as requested (thanks!). Sometimes VJ just seems to hiccup a double post . . . B-)

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

Iv already told you twice to contact the senator for your state... why do you keep asking what to do? Your getting the same information from other people as well.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Iv already told you twice to contact the senator for your state... why do you keep asking what to do? Your getting the same information from other people as well.

calm down inky, you don't know his\her circumstances .

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

calm down inky, you don't know his\her circumstances .

I am calm, its just silly to keep asking the same question when you already have the answer to it given to you more than once.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

I am calm, its just silly to keep asking the same question when you already have the answer to it given to you more than once.

You dont need to reply to my post as i said in my post I KNOW i have asked before BUT that was 3 months ago when i had only been in AP 3 months. now its been 6 months HALF A YEAR. its changes things and i asked about other things and you have no idea what AP feels like so dont come in here posting like you know.

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Contact your senator is the best way to go at this point. A writ of Mandamus is a court action requiring the US to make a decision on your case (either approval or denial). It is filed in a US court and takes several months if not a year for a hearing to be held and then the judge must make a ruling.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm sorry for what your going though and can relate, it's been 8 months for us. As for writ of Mandamus I've read a little on it and from my understanding you need to be in AP longer than 6 months. Call your Senator and explain to them whats going on. Here is one, Senator Thad Cochran and here is a link on how to contact him. I hope you'll be able to get sum answers.

Best wishes ...

u9vmq44n58.gif

'It's not how much you give or what you say, it is how much love you give in what you do'

as1czXHFg2B1530MjEyODc2c3wwMDAyNDNsfFNpbmNlIHdlIHdlcmUgbWFycmllZA.gif

Timeline

You dont need to reply to my post as i said in my post I KNOW i have asked before BUT that was 3 months ago when i had only been in AP 3 months. now its been 6 months HALF A YEAR. its changes things and i asked about other things and you have no idea what AP feels like so dont come in here posting like you know.

Im not posting " liking i know " im posting to help you what to do to get your case moving as the same is everyone else has told you what I said. To help you, you need to contact the senator.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Aww I feel for you , I really hope things speed of for you, I know this waiting game sucks. My case was just forwaded back to the embassy after previously being denied and then my case just got reafirrmed.

OK Thanks everyone so i wanna contact the senator when i search for the senator of TN there are two which one do i contact?

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

contact both of them -

you want an 'Immigration Liason Staffer' human -

that has more than 2 years experience in handling immigration matters -

when you call - ask these questions:

--are you the Immigration Liason Staffer?

--are you an intern or a paid employee?

--how long have you been acting as the Immigration Liason Staffer for this office?

--How are your contacts in the East Jerusalem Embassy?

now - when yer asking these questions, WRITE DOWN THE ANSWERS.

When you finish up on both ILS humans, compare the answers.

You DO NOT want to engage with an intern, ever.

Now - once you decide which one to use -

you must absolutely contact them back and

fax over a signed release form

then

send over a timeline'd narrative of events, with the final query of 'where's the casefile today?'

Remind the ILS Human that since the casefile was lost, it will be better for the ILS Human to talk with a Consular Official (US Citizen with power) instead of just a Consular worker (indiginous worker with no power).

Good Luck !

(my apologies for repeating myself - yes, I said the same thing, about 4 months ago)

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.