ioukta

Has anyone here refused to get vaccinated

148 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

hahaha let me know how the licking yourself like a cat works out for you lol.

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Of course my cat licks his own nads too so I might have to re-think the self-cleaning thing???

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I work in the department of Immunology at Washington University in St. Louis. I know that this topic has really gotten off base from the OP's original post, but I want to clearly illustrate the reason why our Government requires vaccination of incoming immigrants. These bastards know based on CDC statistics that vaccination works. A look at the statistics clearly shows that of the top TEN causes of mortality in the year 1901....FIVE of the causes are related to bacterial or viral infections. The number one cause of death in the year 1901 is Pneumonia (all forms) and influenza. Fast forward to the year 1998 and the top causes are heart disease, Malignant neoplasms, Cerebrovascular diseases, Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases and allied conditions, Accidents and adverse effects. The total population's immune systems have not evolved, quite the contrary, we have utilized vaccination methodologies that have prevented the fate of so many in human history. Science is peer reviewed...not faith. Good luck with the waiver....

Oh, as a scientist, I should cite my references:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/lead1900_98.pdf

Nov 6, 2009: "I had breakfast in Korea, lunch in Shanghai, and dinner in Chongqing...now I just need to find a squat toilet..."

K1 completion: 03-10-2010, PINK!!!(well..it's orangish)
POE: Chicago/ORD 05-21-2010
Married: 05-26-2010
AOS completion: 10-28-2010
ROC completion: 05-16-2013

Naturalized: 11-21-2014

Timeline

Of course my cat licks his own nads too so I might have to re-think the self-cleaning thing???

lol

AOS, EAD, AP

ROC

Timeline
I work in the department of Immunology at Washington University in St. Louis. I know that this topic has really gotten off base from the OP's original post, but I want to clearly illustrate the reason why our Government requires vaccination of incoming immigrants. These bastards know based on CDC statistics that vaccination works. A look at the statistics clearly shows that of the top TEN causes of mortality in the year 1901....FIVE of the causes are related to bacterial or viral infections. The number one cause of death in the year 1901 is Pneumonia (all forms) and influenza. Fast forward to the year 1998 and the top causes are heart disease, Malignant neoplasms, Cerebrovascular diseases, Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases and allied conditions, Accidents and adverse effects. The total population's immune systems have not evolved, quite the contrary, we have utilized vaccination methodologies that have prevented the fate of so many in human history. Science is peer reviewed...not faith. Good luck with the waiver....

Oh, as a scientist, I should cite my references:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/lead1900_98.pdf

Excellent post. I noticed there is no rebuts to this. Very interesting and informative.

AOS, EAD, AP

ROC

Wow, this has been a very entertaining thread! Great reply there, Garfield!

To the OP, would you really let one vaccination prevent you from living with your fiance!? I too, have seen your posts elsewhere, and think you should learn to compromise a little... as someone mentioned earlier, moving to the USA is a privilege, not a right.... cooperate with what is required, and you will get your greencard.

I grew up in India, and would certainly NEVER advice anybody to not get a polio vaccination... I am also originally from a country with a very long life expectancy, because children get all their necessary injections at birth. I have many vaccinations (due to my past), even rabies, and am waiting for my H1N1!

Good luck with the waiver... cause you need it.

Edited by katej0203

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

there is pro life, there is pro choice, there is pro vaccine there is pro choice

its very rare that one is convinced by the other specially on a forum thread where there is very little respect

apparently VJ has a very little amount of people that use natural remedies. That's my bad, i didnt know VJ was not representative of the whole population

Thanks to that thread i was insulted, told i didnt like the answer, told im USED to not like the answers... thanks to this post i learned about waivers which i didnt know, AND that i could not NEED them, ill see with the doctor.

as i had found on the site someone nicely posted on here that i found on my own while the debate was going on, waivrs are absolutely not typically denied. just no one has done it here or was denied for other reasons since the waiver is not just for vaccines but also for criminal records etc.... and like the person said in his post, when u mention a vaccination lawyer it goes suddenly faster...

I have time to think about it, but i have read about a natural way to de-vaccinate myself after shots... would be certainly faster than a waiver... i will look more into it.

for some info or bullcrap as you maybe think it is http://www.know-vaccines.org/index.html (im in fast reply sorry)

Im very sorry that one cannot state what they believe in without having a 100 long thread telling them they are wrong and should just do what the gvt says. I am not taking anyone's place since there's no yearly quota on K1s, what i do with my process is not offending, its my business.

that's my last post on the subject

thank you for the informative replies

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
there is pro life, there is pro choice, there is pro vaccine there is pro choice

its very rare that one is convinced by the other specially on a forum thread where there is very little respect

apparently VJ has a very little amount of people that use natural remedies. That's my bad, i didnt know VJ was not representative of the whole population

Thanks to that thread i was insulted, told i didnt like the answer, told im USED to not like the answers... thanks to this post i learned about waivers which i didnt know, AND that i could not NEED them, ill see with the doctor.

as i had found on the site someone nicely posted on here that i found on my own while the debate was going on, waivrs are absolutely not typically denied. just no one has done it here or was denied for other reasons since the waiver is not just for vaccines but also for criminal records etc.... and like the person said in his post, when u mention a vaccination lawyer it goes suddenly faster...

I have time to think about it, but i have read about a natural way to de-vaccinate myself after shots... would be certainly faster than a waiver... i will look more into it.

for some info or bullcrap as you maybe think it is http://www.know-vaccines.org/index.html (im in fast reply sorry)

Im very sorry that one cannot state what they believe in without having a 100 long thread telling them they are wrong and should just do what the gvt says. I am not taking anyone's place since there's no yearly quota on K1s, what i do with my process is not offending, its my business.

that's my last post on the subject

thank you for the informative replies

I know of a person filing through Europe who recently got a waiver of inadmissibility approved for vaccinations. It's possible, but difficult.

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

refusal of vaccinations is a personal choice.......but......your personal choices may take away the personal choices of many.........for example.........if you get one of the more dreaded diseases because your not vaccinated you could spread it to people that have poor or no immune systems.....or to someone that really could not take the vaccination because of allergic reaction to the first dose of a vaccination that requires more than one injection .........so you see ur personal choices could take away the rights of many and their right to live......this is one reason our government demands that all immigrants have certain vaccinations to live in our country......

I was an immigrate...i came to the usa with very spotty records of baby immunizations........thank GOD my mother had the good sense to not take a chance and have me inoculated as if I had never had any to start with.....im sure i got fever im sure my little muscles were sore ........but it didnt kill me.

this immigration rule is there for ur own protection even if u dont want to be protected......you can get ur waiver.....u might even be able to get it approved.....but ask urself is ur right to refuse more important than the reaction ur action may set in motion?

just my opinion

sara

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Estadia - that doesnt hold and you know it, my decision is the decision of millions of tourists that come every year to the US and are not required to get vaccinated, when u know 3 months is more than enough to get a whole lot of people sick, just like all the americans that come back sick to the states after a trip abroad

so no my decision doesnt affect that many people, not more than what the gvt already allows, no reaction in motion from me OR the millions that dont get vaccinated inside the US already, we would know if unvaccinated people were a threat, the gvt would have set something in motion.

Im sorry no.

their right to live, u crack me up lol

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Estadia - that doesnt hold and you know it, my decision is the decision of millions of tourists that come every year to the US and are not required to get vaccinated, when u know 3 months is more than enough to get a whole lot of people sick, just like all the americans that come back sick to the states after a trip abroad

so no my decision doesnt affect that many people, not more than what the gvt already allows, no reaction in motion from me OR the millions that dont get vaccinated inside the US already, we would know if unvaccinated people were a threat, the gvt would have set something in motion.

Im sorry no.

their right to live, u crack me up lol

well i am happy that i have been a source of amusement for you :) .....and i really do hope that u find what ur looking for ........i also hope that when or if u have children that go to school that u at least allow them what u refused urself....based on what u have replied to so many trying to reason with u i have to assume that ur intelligence far out weighs that of any government in our country that you wish to immigrate to.

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
in britain, in 2009, where children are routinely immunized, their life expectancy is 20 years higher than in ghana where there are severe shortages of childhood vaccinations in many parts of the country.

Where'd you get those stats? WHO? As long as I can helop it, I will never take any vaccinations whereever I live, and I will live in Ghana at some time.. a place I have visited for extended periods, never taken any of the "required" meds or vaccinations, and stayed healthy.

:rolleyes: Seriously, shut up. If you want to discuss vaccinations, open another thread. this is an immigration question; and it has been answered. The OP will very likely be denied, and will need a waiver. Best of luck.

The topic is about vaccinations. I guess you didn't notice that.

Actually the topic is not about vaccinations, the topic is about if anyone has refused to get vaccinations for immigration.

As you said, "the topic is about if anyone has refused to get vaccinations for immigration".

Vaccinations is relevant to the discussion.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

The thread has served it's purpose... maybe a mod should just close it before it gets really out of hand.

Love is patient and kind;

it is not jealous or conceited or proud;

love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable;

love does not keep a record of wrongs;

love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.

Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.

Love is eternal.

inloveforeveryouandmet.jpg

TimeLine:

02-29-08: Met Online

04-26-08: Told eachother how we felt

10-24-08: Went to America

12-01-09: Engaged

01-17-09: Bought the ring

01-21-09: Back to Holland =[

03-10-09: Petition send

03-16-09: NOA1

08-11-09: NOA2!!!! Finally!!!!

08-20-09: Package 3

09-10-09: Package 3 send to Consulate

09-17-09: Package 4

10-01-09: Medical + Xray

10-13-09: Interview!!!!!! Approved!!!!!!

10-15-09: Visa Arrived!!!!

11-20-09: US Entry

01-30-10: Marriage

02-13-10: Honeymoon to South Carolina

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Well, not that I agree with the situation or that I don't sympathize, but I'll play devil's advocate for a second on this one. The US constitution gives Congress the power to regulate requirements for immigration.

Not that I think it's right, but if you intend to immigrate, you'll soon find out that as a foreign national in the US, you have less rights than a US Citizen and the rights you had in your home country are basically irrelevant for computing your rights here.

sure but in any case where a law goes against the constitution, the constitution wins, and here we're talking about the gvt forcing an individual to take something for his own health, cause vaccines are not to cure and therefore avoid contamination, it's to avoid contimanation for the individual that gets the vaccine

What does the Constitution say about your right to religion? Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or PROHIBITING the free exercise thereof.

The U.S. Constitution is the Supreme law of the land and any other law that contradicts or goes against the Constitution is null and void: any Thing in the Constitution or Laws (i.e. statutes) of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding. Article 6, Section 2, U.S. Constitution. Plain and simple

I realize this is somewhat tangential, but in terms of the Constitution, this is just fine. I think of it in terms of cookies. Congress has the right to give people cookies and it can give them to whomever it wants. It can't force you to do anything but it can cut off your cookie supply pretty completely. Immigration is a cookie. You aren't forced to do anything, but you may have to if you want a cookie.

Again, I don't think it's right, but that's the way it is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

first i like to say am so sorry to hear about your mom rebecca

now to the op ok you say it is against your belives and you have to keep your body pure ,

so you meen to say you never had sex or went to a public bathroom ( where you can catch a desease )

or you dont go to the mall or grocery shopping cose someone might caugh on you and give you a cold ,

all this to keep your body pure ,lol.

so gotha wonder if your fiancee is as pure as you claim to be

and if she had her vaccinations as a child arent you scared ,that some of her so called poison will enter your so called pure body when you get married and have sex ?

no offence to your religion but I agrea with len if you want to stay pure why even make the effort on trying to come here ,

one question do you drink water or take a bath ?, please look at the ingrediance there are chemicals in water that will enter your pure body when you get in contact with it ,

you are still early in your process , so if you want to keep your so called pure body free of any chemicals , my advice is talk to your fiance and see if she is as pure as you and see if you can live in a bubble when you move to the states ,

we breath chemicals just by taking a walk ( what you think comes out of a cars exaust pipe ? ) lol

garfield great post :)

129f for K1 visa filed in march 07 check my timeline for full info

03 March 2008 , received welcome letter and 2 year GC yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

22 NOV 2009 to lift condition GC expires 22 Feb 2010

24 Nov 09 send in I 751 ( ROC , in VT )

25 Nov 09 Your item was delivered at 12:10 PM in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479 to INS .

30 Nov 09 Check Cashed

21 Dec 09 biometric

On March 9, 2010, we ordered production of your new card.

12 March 2010 received approval letter in mail

16 March 2010 10 year Green Card received in mail exp date March 09 / 2020

April 14/2017 send N400 

04/25/17 credit card charged 

04/25/17 e mail NOA send 

05/01/17 hard copy of NOA dated 04/25 received in mail

05/06/17 biometric hard copy in mail 

05/19/17 Biometric appointment in Hartford CT 

07/17/17 Inline for Interview 

07/24/17 Interview letter in mail 

08/24/17 Interview in Springfield MA ... Yes Aproved

09/14/17 Oath Ceremony .... done I am a US citizen

09/22/17 Applied for Passport ( per reg mail ) 

10/04/17 got passport in mail  

10/13/17 got certificate in mail  , updated status with social security office 

AM DONE YEAHHHHHHHHHHH 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.