ioukta

Has anyone here refused to get vaccinated

148 posts in this topic

oh god there we go

we can send stories back and forth all day

some think its poison some dont

if u want to do that you can go in the off topic forum

as for the delay that thread reminded me i had the 6 months to move which i will probably use at least 4 of it since ill be working and need to give 3 months notice for my appartment and gave me tips on the sending of the packets. For my situation that's pretty much all i can do.

isn't that considered "taking the Lord's name in vain"?

in other words, you have no defense for the indefensible. which is what everyone thought anyways.

best of luck with that waiver!

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Polio my a$$.

My comment was to the OP, not you. That is my position and my beliefs. Who the heck are you to talk about "you people" being hilarious? Check yourself!

Your comment towards Rebecca's mother tragedy is out of line. Not cool, not cool at all.

My comment was no more out of line than her comment to me. The one about "you people."

Filed: Other Timeline
This is one thing I've dreaded -- having my fiancee subjected to these poisons. It's to the point where I am just considering moving to her country... and I might just do it. Good find on the waiver. The $545 is peanuts when you measure it against the potential health hazards, possibly for the rest of one's life. Keep me informed on how this turns out if you do it.

You people are hilarious.

Go look up polio.

My mother had polio. Before the vaccine came out. She shared a room in a hospital (about 65 years ago) with another girl who was on an iron lung to breath. At least my mother came out of it with just SOME paralysis from the waist down.

Now at age 76 she has post-polio syndrome. The disease is racking the parts of her body it didn't violate before. She can hardly clutch a pen anymore. She needs adult diapers and spends her day in an electronic wheelchair.

Poisons my #######.

Polio my a$$.

My comment was to the OP, not you. That is my position and my beliefs. Who the heck are you to talk about "you people" being hilarious? Check yourself!

No - you check yourself.

Polio can be avoided with a simple inoculation. It took the lives of thousands of children prior to its inception. Do you know what the treatment for polio SURVIVORS was before the vaccine? Dunking in scalding hot whirlpools of water to try and stimulate the muscles so they could be massaged. My mother has told me tales of children screaming at pain from the hot water!

And now if it weren't bad enough that she lost her childhood to the disease, now it takes her in her old age.

You don't know what you are talking about. I and my family live the disease. You don't.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
The thread you cite involves nursing mothers or women trying to get pregnant. I didn't see you mention a pregnancy. A panel physician or civil surgeon can waive vaccine requirements for women in a 'delicate condition'.

It really doesn't matter that a lot of US citizens are not taking a vaccine insofar as you are concerned. At this point in time, the US government requires YOU to be vaccinated if you want to live here. If you don't want to be vaccinated, you have to file a waiver; pay the fee; wait out the additional several months it will add to your case processing; and live with whatever the decision of the waiver might be.

You may prevail and in that case you can move to the US vaccine free. You may not prevail and then have to decide if you wish to violate your principles in order to come live here.

You never did answer if you figured out a way to delay processing of your fiance visa should it be approved but you and fiance are not both saved yet. Or - is this it?

ha i didnt notice she was breastfeeding

i merely went with the person saying they didnt get one and it was fine, so maybe all of them wouldnt be a problem

i read it real fast.

it adds months? to the case? after the interview? i didnt know that. Wow i thought id get the waiver at the doctor's, the lady at the embassy sees it and says yes or no on the spot

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Filed: Timeline
Polio my a$$.

Your comment towards Rebecca's mother tragedy is out of line. Not cool, not cool at all.

My comment was no more out of line than her comment to me. The one about "you people."

Whatever makes you feel better. Now, do you have anything to add, immigration wise, to the OP's question? or main conjecture on the evilness of the process?

Polio my a$$.

"You people" meaning those of you who think a vaccine is poison.

The thread you cite involves nursing mothers or women trying to get pregnant. I didn't see you mention a pregnancy. A panel physician or civil surgeon can waive vaccine requirements for women in a 'delicate condition'.

It really doesn't matter that a lot of US citizens are not taking a vaccine insofar as you are concerned. At this point in time, the US government requires YOU to be vaccinated if you want to live here. If you don't want to be vaccinated, you have to file a waiver; pay the fee; wait out the additional several months it will add to your case processing; and live with whatever the decision of the waiver might be.

You may prevail and in that case you can move to the US vaccine free. You may not prevail and then have to decide if you wish to violate your principles in order to come live here.

You never did answer if you figured out a way to delay processing of your fiance visa should it be approved but you and fiance are not both saved yet. Or - is this it?

i merely went with the person saying they didnt get one and it was fine, so maybe all of them wouldnt be a problem

i read it real fast.

it adds months? to the case? after the interview? i didnt know that. Wow i thought id get the waiver at the doctor's, the lady at the embassy sees it and says yes or no on the spot

No - that's not how it works.

Polio my a$$.

if you can't understand the difference between mocking a woman whose body has been wrecked and ravaged by a disease and the brain dead position that said vaccines that could have saved her body from being wrecked and ravaged are "poison", then yr just as dim as you proved yourself to be in your original post. thank you for cementing that.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

Filed: Timeline

i read it real fast.

Nope -the doctor would indicate you do not have X, Y, and Z vaccines; they have nothing to do with the waiver process. The Consulate will likely deny based on that; and there -Consulate- if the situation is waiverable, you file the I-601. The waiver, if accepted; takes indeed 4-6 months to process; and the chances of success are still te be determined (I have not see none case in 4 years around these digs).

Timeline
This is one thing I've dreaded -- having my fiancee subjected to these poisons. It's to the point where I am just considering moving to her country... and I might just do it. Good find on the waiver. The $545 is peanuts when you measure it against the potential health hazards, possibly for the rest of one's life. Keep me informed on how this turns out if you do it.

You people are hilarious.

Go look up polio.

My mother had polio. Before the vaccine came out. She shared a room in a hospital (about 65 years ago) with another girl who was on an iron lung to breath. At least my mother came out of it with just SOME paralysis from the waist down.

Now at age 76 she has post-polio syndrome. The disease is racking the parts of her body it didn't violate before. She can hardly clutch a pen anymore. She needs adult diapers and spends her day in an electronic wheelchair.

Poisons my #######.

Polio my a$$.

No - you check yourself.

Polio can be avoided with a simple inoculation. It took the lives of thousands of children prior to its inception. Do you know what the treatment for polio SURVIVORS was before the vaccine? Dunking in scalding hot whirlpools of water to try and stimulate the muscles so they could be massaged. My mother has told me tales of children screaming at pain from the hot water!

And now if it weren't bad enough that she lost her childhood to the disease, now it takes her in her old age.

You don't know what you are talking about. I and my family live the disease. You don't.

Please. Everybody doesn't take vaccinations. All of us do not belive in these poisons. Some of us trust our bodies. You're not going to convince me with these stories about what you were told and what not. So go ahead and take your H1N1 vaccinations and have good night.

Let me just say that I have every single vaccination for my age group up to date, and I'm perfectly healthy.

Immunizations are there for a reason. They keep us healthy and this has certainly been proved over years and years and years.

I was iffy about Gardasil, but I have to do it to get in.

No way am I letting a silly injection get in my way of being with my fiance.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Around a quarter of individuals who survive paralytic polio in childhood develop additional symptoms decades after recovering from the acute infection, notably muscle weakness, extreme fatigue, or paralysis. This condition is known as post-polio syndrome (PPS).[53] The symptoms of PPS are thought to involve a failure of the over-sized motor units created during recovery from paralytic disease.[54][55] Factors that increase the risk of PPS include the length of time since acute poliovirus infection, the presence of permanent residual impairment after recovery from the acute illness, and both overuse and disuse of neurons.[53] Post-polio syndrome is not an infectious process, and persons experiencing the syndrome do not shed poliovirus.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poliomyelitis

Please. Everybody doesn't take vaccinations. All of us do not belive in these poisons. Some of us trust our bodies. You're not going to convince me with these stories about what you were told and what not. So go ahead and take your H1N1 vaccinations and have good night.

Stories?

This is my Mother! It is not some random stranger!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
First, I am female - last time I checked :P

Second, in the PI case, the beneficiary was already in the US - and has not updated progress on how the AOS went. Also, it was surrounding a particular vaccine, the HPV Gardasil; not the complete battery of vaccines required. This particular vaccine has been surrounded by controversy since it began being a requirement.

Third, I am not one for posting "oh darling, it will all be ok no matter what" because that helps nothing. I'd rather wake folks up and make them take their process deadly serious, than give half-azzed advise and then "hope for the best".

Sister Len,

I have seen this poster before he/she both like to ask advice and if your advice does not conform to their religious believes then they will tell you they are wrong.

Basically they are looking for someone to tell them yes they can do what they please and that their religious ideas trumps US immigration law. Your advice will be in vain.

To the OP:

"A conflict arises if your religious convictions are predicated on the belief that all life is sacred. God's commandment "Thou Shall Not Kill" applies to the practice of abortion. When you believe that the practice of abortion should not be encouraged or supported in any way, a conflict arises with the use of vaccines produced in aborted fetal tissue even though you did not have any other connection with the abortions from which the vaccines are derived."

"Thou shall not kill" funny you should bring this one up.

Since we are splitting hairs.....

Do you eat meat, wear leather, drive a car, ride a bike, fly in a plane, float on a boat, wear sneakers, use any oil based products, eat sugar, jello, take medication w. gel caps, use cosmetics?. These (and more) are all animal based products and guess what? An animal was KILLED to make them or test them. You are quoting straight from the commandments and, unless you are the strictest of vegans or Buddhist monk you are most likely indirectly killing an animal, a precious life with your money you may have not wielded the axe but the money was paid, none the less, the blood is on your hands. And if all life is precious and "Thou shall not kill" then I hope you do not participate in any of these activities. Because you are damned like the rest of us that have been inoculated.

Do you wear clothes? I was birthed naked, I suppose if God wanted me to have clothes I would have come out wearing an Armani suit.... but yet, I wear clothes. Will I not make it to heaven???? I suppose we should become apathetic to disease and just let the cards fall where they may.

Everyone has their religious beliefs and in order to live in America you may have to compromise a little. That, or find a country that lets disease and religion run rampant and hope you do not get the plague, but according to you that would be gods will. Just don't expect anyone to be enthusiastic about your disregard for our laws. If you can find the proper avenue to do so legally by all means do it. Rebbecajo has given you good advice. I would take it from there.

Good luck.

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

in britain, in 2009, where children are routinely immunized, their life expectancy is 20 years higher than in ghana where there are severe shortages of childhood vaccinations in many parts of the country.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

Timeline
Around a quarter of individuals who survive paralytic polio in childhood develop additional symptoms decades after recovering from the acute infection, notably muscle weakness, extreme fatigue, or paralysis. This condition is known as post-polio syndrome (PPS).[53] The symptoms of PPS are thought to involve a failure of the over-sized motor units created during recovery from paralytic disease.[54][55] Factors that increase the risk of PPS include the length of time since acute poliovirus infection, the presence of permanent residual impairment after recovery from the acute illness, and both overuse and disuse of neurons.[53] Post-polio syndrome is not an infectious process, and persons experiencing the syndrome do not shed poliovirus.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poliomyelitis

Stories?

This is my Mother! It is not some random stranger!

Ok. I understand, and I respect your position. Just realize that not everyone shares the same opinion, and for them (us) it's makes all the sense in the world.

Mr. K -

Would you like confirmation of some of my Mother's stories?

# THE IRON LUNG

Large polio epidemics caused panic every summer during the 1940s and 50s in industrialized countries (US, Western Europe). At that time, people with polio affecting the respiratory muscles were immobilized inside "iron lungs" - huge metal cylinders that operated like a pair of bellows to regulate their breathing and keep them alive. Today, the iron lung has largely been replaced by the positive pressure ventilator; nevertheless, it is still in use in some countries.

Children whose legs are paralysed by polio today often require crutches, special braces or wheelchairs in order to move around.

Because no drug developed so far has proven effective, treatment is entirely symptomatic. Moist heat is coupled with physical therapy to stimulate the muscles and antispasmodic drugs are given to produce muscular relaxation. While this can improve mobility, it cannot reverse permanent polio paralysis.

http://www.polioeradication.org/disease.asp

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.