ioukta

Has anyone here refused to get vaccinated

148 posts in this topic

Mr K -

I hope you don't think I reacted the way I did to your 'poison' comment because I've some 'boogie-man' complex with persons from Africa or the region itself.

Haven't all the greatest plagues in history been in Europe?

My reaction was really based on the perception that people who do not believe in vaccinations are somehow "hilarious." After all, we are only doing what we think is best based on what we know, just as those who promote vaccinations do it based on what they know.

The other stuff that has come up about the continent, in my opinion, is due to people relying on negative propaganda and "Lies, dang lies, and statistics".

Okay Mr. K, i have to say that i have never been so irritated at reading someone's post. HOWEVER, it is your opinion therefore no one can and no one is trying to judge you. We are only trying to give our honest advice based on what we know. I for example hate to get vaccinated because I don't like needles. HOWEVER, I understand that in order for me to go to school in this country AND to be HEALTHY I had to get them, and also it helps prevent the spread of contagious diseases. There is a chance that even if you are not vacinated you might not die of any disease, however, that is a very big risk to take. I rather be safe than sorry. But you can choose what you want to do for yourself and your family, it is YOUR decision. We are only telling you what we KNOW based on FACTS not OPINION. You can look at the facts and make up your own opinion. The other people like Rebeccajo are just trying to give you the info that to the best of their knowledge is true. Every time they say something they give you a post with facts that you can check up.They are giving you facts, so please stop responding to them as if they are out to get you.

Jessica

Mailed N-400 7/23/2009

N-400 received 7/27/09

Biometrics appt 8/19/2009

Interview 11/10/2009 PASSED (got oath letter same day)

Oath ceremony 11/25/2009 (It was nice, FINALLY I am a CITIZEN)

I-130 sent 10/29/2009

I-130 received 10/30/2009

Check cashed 11/05/2009

NOA1 dated 11/05/2009

"Touched" 11/06/2009

"Touched" 11/08/2009

"Touched" 11/09/2009

NOA1 received 11/09/2009

"Touched" 11/30/2009

"faxed proof of citizenship" 12/01/2009

"Touched" 12/01/2009

"Touched" 12/02/2009

"Touched" 12/03/2009

12/23/09 APPROVED Email SENT, and approval letter mailed

12/24/09 Touched

12/28/09 Touched

12/31/09 NVC receives case and assign #

01/04/10 Gave NVC emailed address

01/06/10 AOS BIll / DS-3032 generated

01/06/10 AOS Bill paid, DS-3032 emailed

02/13/10 Paid IV BIll

02/13/10 Sent I-864

2/18/10 Sent DS-230

2/25/10 received e-mail of checklist ( according to NVC DS-230 is missing, but its not so they said to ignore the e-mail)

03/03/10 Login Failed

03/04/10 Case Complete...............waiting for interview date

03/25/10 Interview letter received through email

05/12/10 Interview Date.... Approved

05/19/10 Picked up passport at Domex in Santo Domingo

05/22/10 Hubby and me come home together...Port of Entry New York's JFK

06/14/10 Received Welcome Letter

06/18/10 2nd Welcome Letter

06/28/10 Received 2 year GC

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I eat small pox for breakfast :pop:

I eat small pox for breakfast :pop:

Weapons grade that is....

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
in britain, in 2009, where children are routinely immunized, their life expectancy is 20 years higher than in ghana where there are severe shortages of childhood vaccinations in many parts of the country.

Where'd you get those stats? WHO? As long as I can helop it, I will never take any vaccinations whereever I live, and I will live in Ghana at some time.. a place I have visited for extended periods, never taken any of the "required" meds or vaccinations, and stayed healthy.

:rolleyes: Seriously, shut up. If you want to discuss vaccinations, open another thread. this is an immigration question; and it has been answered. The OP will very likely be denied, and will need a waiver. Best of luck.

The topic is about vaccinations. I guess you didn't notice that.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
oh god there we go

we can send stories back and forth all day

some think its poison some dont

if u want to do that you can go in the off topic forum

as for the delay that thread reminded me i had the 6 months to move which i will probably use at least 4 of it since ill be working and need to give 3 months notice for my appartment and gave me tips on the sending of the packets. For my situation that's pretty much all i can do.

Wow! I can't believe such a callous response could come from a person that claims to have God in their heart. Unreal. :wacko:

RJ, I am sorry to hear what your mother is going through. (F)

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

I eat Hep A,B,C for lunch. :pop:

AOS, EAD, AP

ROC

Timeline
What do you think can prevent polio?

Rebeccajo,

You're wasting your time. I hope Mr.K or any of his family have to deal with Polio. I am sorry your mother has had to struggle with this horrible affliction. Mr.K's apathetic stance is of great ignorance.

It has been my experience as a health care worker that families of disease victims tend to understand their loved ones pathologies more then some health care professionals do.

All vaccinations run risks, but usually they are calculated and the good outweighs the bad. Polio was a huge epidemic and was considered a great victory when the medical communities contained it. For Mr.K not to have his children inoculated is irresponsible at the very least. But they are his children and I hope that he never has to deal with a child or family member get sick with polio. It is truly a horrible disease.

You hope I nor any of my family do not have to deal with this? No you don't. You're just saying that. Deep down, you hope me and my family DO have to deal with this.

I have a right to do what I feel is correct based on what I know. And stop claiming you don't want me to suffer, because you DO.

Timeline
oh god there we go

we can send stories back and forth all day

some think its poison some dont

if u want to do that you can go in the off topic forum

as for the delay that thread reminded me i had the 6 months to move which i will probably use at least 4 of it since ill be working and need to give 3 months notice for my appartment and gave me tips on the sending of the packets. For my situation that's pretty much all i can do.

Wow! I can't believe such a callous response could come from a person that claims to have God in their heart. Unreal. :wacko:

RJ, I am sorry to hear what your mother is going through. (F)

Callousness is close to godliness. That I eat for a snack. :pop:

AOS, EAD, AP

ROC

Timeline
What do you think can prevent polio?

Rebeccajo,

You're wasting your time. I hope Mr.K or any of his family have to deal with Polio. I am sorry your mother has had to struggle with this horrible affliction. Mr.K's apathetic stance is of great ignorance.

It has been my experience as a health care worker that families of disease victims tend to understand their loved ones pathologies more then some health care professionals do.

All vaccinations run risks, but usually they are calculated and the good outweighs the bad. Polio was a huge epidemic and was considered a great victory when the medical communities contained it. For Mr.K not to have his children inoculated is irresponsible at the very least. But they are his children and I hope that he never has to deal with a child or family member get sick with polio. It is truly a horrible disease.

You hope I nor any of my family do not have to deal with this? No you don't. You're just saying that. Deep down, you hope me and my family DO have to deal with this.

I have a right to do what I feel is correct based on what I know. And stop claiming you don't want me to suffer, because you DO.

Ok, you know what I think better than I do. Thank you for clarifying my own statement for me. You're good.

AOS, EAD, AP

ROC

Timeline
Mr K -

I hope you don't think I reacted the way I did to your 'poison' comment because I've some 'boogie-man' complex with persons from Africa or the region itself.

My reaction was really based on the perception that people who do not believe in vaccinations are somehow "hilarious." After all, we are only doing what we think is best based on what we know, just as those who promote vaccinations do it based on what they know.

The other stuff that has come up about the continent, in my opinion, is due to people relying on negative propaganda and "Lies, dang lies, and statistics".

Okay Mr. K, i have to say that i have never been so irritated at reading someone's post. HOWEVER, it is your opinion therefore no one can and no one is trying to judge you. We are only trying to give our honest advice based on what we know. I for example hate to get vaccinated because I don't like needles. HOWEVER, I understand that in order for me to go to school in this country AND to be HEALTHY I had to get them, and also it helps prevent the spread of contagious diseases. There is a chance that even if you are not vacinated you might not die of any disease, however, that is a very big risk to take. I rather be safe than sorry. But you can choose what you want to do for yourself and your family, it is YOUR decision. We are only telling you what we KNOW based on FACTS not OPINION. You can look at the facts and make up your own opinion. The other people like Rebeccajo are just trying to give you the info that to the best of their knowledge is true. Every time they say something they give you a post with facts that you can check up.They are giving you facts, so please stop responding to them as if they are out to get you.

Jessica

Why are you irritated about reading MY opinions about what I will do with MY life and MY family? Really, that's not your concern. You have a problem with me having an opinion that differs from yours, which you should actually value. I doubt there is anything here anyone can say to change my mind. What I am hearing is nothing I haven't heard before. Let it be.

Edited by Mr. K

Timeline
Mr K -

Jessica

Why are you irritated about reading MY opinions about what I will do with MY life and MY family? Really, that's not your concern. You have a problem with me having an opinion that differs from yours, which you should actually value. I doubt there is anything here anyone can say to change my mind.

Maybe because you refuse to accept research and scientific fact???? Just sayin......

You know more Native Americans were killed by the common cold then by bullets, swords, or cannon fire when Columbus discovered the Americas? All the Native Americans relied on their natural immune systems too... Unfortunately they did not have the luxury of modern medicines, which I'm sure they would have gladly welcomes as an alternative to their vital organs becoming liquefied.

Do what you want. I really could care less.

AOS, EAD, AP

ROC

Timeline
Mr K -

Jessica

Why are you irritated about reading MY opinions about what I will do with MY life and MY family? Really, that's not your concern. You have a problem with me having an opinion that differs from yours, which you should actually value. I doubt there is anything here anyone can say to change my mind.

Maybe because you refuse to accept research and scientific fact???? Just sayin......

You know more Native Americans were killed by the common cold then by bullets, swords, or cannon fire when Columbus discovered the Americas? All the Native Americans relied on their natural immune systems too... Unfortunately they did not have the luxury of modern medicines, which I'm sure they would have gladly welcomes as an alternative to their vital organs becoming liquefied.

Ho hum... more scare tactics.

Yes, it's obvious you don't care what I do. That's why you keep replying.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
in britain, in 2009, where children are routinely immunized, their life expectancy is 20 years higher than in ghana where there are severe shortages of childhood vaccinations in many parts of the country.

Where'd you get those stats? WHO? As long as I can helop it, I will never take any vaccinations whereever I live, and I will live in Ghana at some time.. a place I have visited for extended periods, never taken any of the "required" meds or vaccinations, and stayed healthy.

:rolleyes: Seriously, shut up. If you want to discuss vaccinations, open another thread. this is an immigration question; and it has been answered. The OP will very likely be denied, and will need a waiver. Best of luck.

The topic is about vaccinations. I guess you didn't notice that.

Actually the topic is not about vaccinations, the topic is about if anyone has refused to get vaccinations for immigration.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline
Mr K -

Jessica

Really, I'm bored and watching the Saints, Falcons game. I find your limited views very entertaining. Thank you for helping me waste time. You've been a peach.

So do you not wash you hands or shower? I mean, since soap is man made I would think you body is naturally capable of cleaning itself?

AOS, EAD, AP

ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
Mr K -

Jessica

Really, I'm bored and watching the Saints, Falcons game. I find your limited views very entertaining. Thank you for helping me waste time. You've been a peach.

So do you not wash you hands or shower? I mean, since soap is man made I would think you body is naturally capable of cleaning itself?

My cat is.... so why not?? To the OP... Good luck getting the waiver... To Mr K, your fearlessness is inspiration to the uninspired...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.