Captain Ewok

Post Bugs here!

1,448 posts in this topic

Can you fix how my flags are being displayed? I liked them before where you only saw the flags and not the part about click to enlarge

you can do everything over or go to the Old Forum > go to my controls > edit sig > copy your siggy info.

come back here ... delete your siggy > update > add what you just copied > update siggy ...

VIOLA!!!!!!!!!!! it's back to normal!!! :star::thumbs:

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Can you fix how my flags are being displayed? I liked them before where you only saw the flags and not the part about click to enlarge

You can do one of 2 things Jasmyn as many of us have done.

1. Go to your edit signature .....copy and save the timeline section to something like Notepad.......Delete all code and start again. There is a lot of added code in there that is causing the problem that wasnt there in the old forum.

2. Go to the old site at www.visajourney.com/forums2/ and go to your controls there....then to edit signature....copy your code........come back to this site and then delete the code and paste in the code from the old site that you just copied.

Follow???

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Jasman..you need to go over to the old site(just put a 2 after forums in the top of this page http address) and copy your old signature..come over to the new site, delete your old sig information and paste the stuff from the old site..then it will display properly! Thanks Gimy! Michelle

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1faq.htm

The links in "The BASICS" box all take you to the message board

Fixed.

Can someone help me with my email settings? When I sign in I get this...

"Welcome to your control panel

Change your registered email address

Your current email address: 15785-*************@gmail.com

PLEASE NOTE: You will have to re-activate your account after changing your email address.

An email will be sent to the email address you specify below, outlining what you need to do.

Proceeding with this action will log you out. It is strongly recommended that you reset your password before changing your email address if you are unable to remember your password."

So then I am prompted to type in my new email address. I type in my email address minus the 15785 that this site tacked on after the crash. Then I get this....

"Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

That email address cannot be used as it is already in our records

Useful Links

Forgotten Password Recovery

Register a new account

Our help documentation

Contact the forums administrator "

Help? It has to be in use by me....looking at the old info from the old forum is my guess. How can I get that old info deleted and my address to be what it should without creating a new account and user name etc?

Thanks for your help.

You must have created and used this email in another account at some point.... (updated) Yes you created 2 accounts. The other is: canadian.mojo

The new forums restricts an email to be used once per member account.

We understand Captain E that you have a lot jobs on your 'to do list'.

When you get a chance could you try and fix the guides, particularly

'Getting a K1 visa' and the 'K1 Flowchart'.

The advice contained in them has been invaluable to us over the last few

weeks, and as we are just about to send off our initial application to the

service center we would like to double check that we have completed

everything to the required standard.

Thanks for your help.

Done!

Posting calendar events gives a message that says the event is going to a "moderation queue." The calendar was never moderated before.

Fixed.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

You're a Legend Capt'n :thumbs:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline
I can't find my post in the old forum.

I normally searched under 'peterhawkes' to find it. It was a detailed look at the process for australians marrying an american. Is there any way you can look for it and email me the link to the thread to peterhawkes@yahoo.com

thanks !

:thumbs:

Copy (restart the thread on new forums) here if you can :).

old forums search (so you can find it): http://www.visajourney.com/forums2/index.p...Search&mode=adv

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

all you need to do is go to "edit signature" and delete your flags and just reload them into your signature again....

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you for all the work and effort you are going through for all of us. We sincerely appreciate it! My only question is: Will I be able to access the forums with my Opera browser? Currently I cannot but I have in the past.

Thank you again!!

July 7, 2004 - Met Aimee in a chatroom

Dec. 25, 2005 - Went to Phils to meet her the first time

January 7, 2006 - Mailed I-129F to Nebraska Service Center.

January 27, 2006 - Received NOA1.

April 18, 2006 @1859 cst - NOA2 - APPROVED!

July 15, 2006 - Packet 4 received

September1, 2006 - Medical

September 8, 2006 - Interview - APPROVED!

October 15, 2006 - Arrived in USA

November 4, 2006 --- WEDDING!!!

April 20, 2007 - Mailed AOS

May 18, 2007 - Biometrics

July 26, 2007---GREEN CARD!(no interview)

April 13, 2009 - Mailed I-751 for Removal of Conditions

May 5, 2009 - NOA (extension approved)

May 18, 2009 - Biometrics appointment arrived today-scheduled for May 29, 2009

August 13, 2009 - Approval for removal of conditions (originally delayed due to RFE)

August 20, 2009 - 10 year green card arrived in mail

June 9, 2010</ - Treygan Isaiah is born

June, 21, 2010 - My adoption of Nathan is finalized

No lawyers and no problems

Timeline
Thank you for all the work and effort you are going through for all of us. We sincerely appreciate it! My only question is: Will I be able to access the forums with my Opera browser? Currently I cannot but I have in the past.

Thank you again!!

I don't know. Can anyone else comment on Opera?

Thank you again!!

I don't know. Can anyone else comment on Opera?

I can get to the site ok when I use Opera.....

Timeline

I have added a spell check in the post entry form. Look for the little spell check icon...

We need special Ewok treats to reward the little furry one for his continued efforts - I don't think the scooby snacks are gonna cut it ;)

:thumbs: for Ewok and Wookie

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com

Timeline
We need special Ewok treats to reward the little furry one for his continued efforts - I don't think the scooby snacks are gonna cut it ;)

:thumbs: for Ewok and Wookie

:) Thanks for the support :)