Captain Ewok

Post Bugs here!

1,448 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
good job guys!

A bug you might not have had time to fix is to change forum for forum2 in the links inside http://www.visajourney.com/faq/kvisa-tips.html. Or to create/copy those in the new forum.

Yes, I see that some of the hyperlinks on the Guide page point to the New Forum Home page

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Posting calendar events gives a message that says the event is going to a "moderation queue." The calendar was never moderated before.

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

good job guys!

A bug you might not have had time to fix is to change forum for forum2 in the links inside http://www.visajourney.com/faq/kvisa-tips.html. Or to create/copy those in the new forum.

Yes, I see that some of the hyperlinks on the Guide page point to the New Forum Home page

I noticed this, too.

We need our guides back!!

SA4userbar.jpg

Test :D :D

england3.gif

3/29/06 - AOS Approved!

3/3/08 - Check cashed for ROC at CSC...

Feb 2009 - Called USCIS to see what the heck was goin' on...

FEB 20th 2009 - Received email - GC on the way!

I am APPROVED for the 10 year PR Card!

367532.png

356980.png

MyBum.jpg

oh...you need to sort your grey bits out girl.... :lol:

oh...you need to sort your grey bits out girl.... :lol:

that just sounds so wrong!

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
This may not be a bug, but a feature change...I miss seeing the country of the non-USC and the "our story" section when I click to display the profile? Can this be re-added?

Yeah, I miss that too. I'm not sure how you can find other members of the same consulate you are going through now. I'm sure it'll come back though.

On the plus side, now we can see how many posts someone has. I kind of liked the mystery before.

Jasman0717 wow- 12135

Edited by dalegg

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Yeah Dale but its SOOO easy to just post congrats and :wacko: 100 times a day LMAO :lol:

Ya know I loves ya jasman :D

Emily (Me) American (Oregon) - Shane (Him) Australian (Adelaide)

I-130

July 21st, 2005 - Mailed petition

July 25th, 2005 - Petition delivered to Nebraska

August 2nd, 2005 - Petition received at CSC

August 3rd, 2005 - Mailed NOA1

August 5th, 2005 - Money order cashed!!!!

August 9th, 2005 - Received NOA1 via snail mail

January 18th, 2006 - NOA2

I-129F

October 19th, 2005 - Mailed petition

October 23rd, 2005 - Petition delivered to Chicago Lockbox

October 26th, 2005 - NOA1

December 1st, 2005 - APPROVED!!!!

December 12th, 2005 - NVC Received

December 15th 2005 - Petition left NVC

December 28th, 2005 - Received by Sydney

January 2nd, 2006 - Packet 3 Received

January 9th, 2006 - DS-230 Pt. 1 and Checklist sent to Sydney

February 28th 2006 - INTERVIEW!!!!

March 2006 - He's home!!!! :)

Our 2 year anniversary!!!!

.png

Our 1 year marriage anniversary!!!!

.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I just wanted to say Thank you for all that you are doing... What a pain in the butt for you though...

I also wanted to tell you that I started a thread in the DCF area yesterday (shortly before the problems occured) & although I hear that nothing was lost, it appears as though my thread was lost. It is not in the Forums 2 (old posts) area... It's not a big deal, I will just type it again... But I wanted to let you know that it was lost... Maybe it's not the only one... ((((????))))

Thanks again for working so hard to get this all cleaned up...

Hugs

Tanya

yeah, a bunch of stuff was lost because ewok had to install a back up copy to try and fix the problem and all the stuff that was posted between the back up copy and the time the backup copy was installed was lost

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I know I have not fixed most the problems but hang in there. I am getting to them :). I will read the posts here one by one and try to get them all :). I just need time...

That said, thank you for your patience! When I am done things should be better than ever!

This may not be a bug, but a feature change...I miss seeing the country of the non-USC and the "our story" section when I click to display the profile? Can this be re-added?

Yeah, I miss that too. I'm not sure how you can find other members of the same consulate you are going through now. I'm sure it'll come back though.

On the plus side, now we can see how many posts someone has. I kind of liked the mystery before.

Jasman0717 wow- 12135

I will get that soon :).

please bring back the active topics link back. its what i use most.

Soon!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.