Jump to content

diadromous mermaid

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About diadromous mermaid

  • Rank
    Diamond Member
  • Member # 8564

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
    Earth :)

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
  • Place benefits filed at

Recent Profile Visitors

8,802 profile views
  1. Having spent a little while here, I find many references in posts to forms used by DOS or USCIS. Some are in the Guide section, but it’s not at all comprehensive. I can think of the following forms or procedures that have been mentioned by numerical reference or have come up in conversations that may be helpful to have on VJ. The hyperlinks are directed to the DOS or USCIS so that the most updated form should be available at all times. Some of these forms are now more than often available as "fillable". Form Number Title AR-11 Change of Address Form DS-117 (Fillable) Application to Determine Returning Resident Status DS-230 Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration G-28 (Fillable) Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative G-639 Freedom of Information/Privacy Act Request G-731 Inquiry About Status of Alien Registration Card I-102 (Fillable) Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record I-134 Affidavit of Support (Fiancé) I-212 (Fillable) Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the U.S. After Deportation or Removal I-360 (Fillable) Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant (VAWA Battered Spouse) I-600 (Fillable) Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative I-600A (Fillable) Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition I-601 (Fillable) Application for Waiver of Grounds of Excludability I-824 (Fillable) Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition I-864 Package Affidavit of Support I-864, Contract with Household Member and Sponsor Change of Address I-865 Sponsor's Notice of Change of Address I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification I-90 (Fillable) Application to Replace Alien Registration Card N-400 (Fillable) Application for Naturalization & Instructions N-470 (Fillable) Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes N-565 (Fillable) Application for Replacement Naturalization Citizenship Document N-600 (Fillable) Application for Certification of Citizenship These, (along with the main forms already available in the download and guide sections) could be compiled numerically as a Quick Reference Drop Down Menu from the toolbar or in the Download page, or incorporated into the Other Important Immigration Forms section of that page.
  • Create New...