Ayoub

Big age gap couples

43 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, adil-rafa said:

Getting approved in Casa with big age difference is a matter of making sure you are able to show a real loving reationship / i know moroccans do not discuss love and the nature of marriage with a stranger but this CO who interviews you will want u to talk about loving her

we have the biggest age diffenece / took us 3 applicaitons and 6 years

1   be prepared by knowing everything about her (big and small ) her family,  where she lives (state)   where her son goes to school,  her weather,  everthing 

2   be confident (watik) in yourself

4   dress for sucess /  dress in nice shirt and pants

5   make sure she meets 125% poverty guidelines for you and her and 1 son is $25,525 for 2017

6   be completely serious /  this is serious business to that embassy

7   make sure you are ready to pass the medical exam  / no drugs / TB is a problem in Morocco 

8   stay out of legal problems

9   Co will ask if you intend to have more children as this is suppose to be important in Islam faith

10  know what your plans are for life in the US  /  will you go to school or work 

incha allah

allah yekbel

Amen

That mean i need to be hanest and tell CO about everthing personel betwin me and my fience , ok thank you.

omg  your wife wait for you 6 years for sure she is sad in this time allah  make you happy in your life withe your wife good luck 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, EandH0904 said:

Your age difference will be difficult to overcome but it's a positive thing that she was there for so long with her son. 

Good luck

I watch an attorney speak on Immigration 5 days a week on FB from Spar and Bernstein and apparently it’s illegal to worry about that age difference... 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

Getting approved in Casa with big age difference is a matter of making sure you are able to show a real loving reationship / i know moroccans do not discuss love and the nature of marriage with a stranger but this CO who interviews you will want u to talk about loving her

we have the biggest age diffenece / took us 3 applicaitons and 6 years

1   be prepared by knowing everything about her (big and small ) her family,  where she lives (state)   where her son goes to school,  her weather,  everthing 

2   be confident (watik) in yourself

4   dress for sucess /  dress in nice shirt and pants

5   make sure she meets 125% poverty guidelines for you and her and 1 son is $25,525 for 2017

6   be completely serious /  this is serious business to that embassy

7   make sure you are ready to pass the medical exam  / no drugs / TB is a problem in Morocco 

8   stay out of legal problems

9   Co will ask if you intend to have more children as this is suppose to be important in Islam faith

10  know what your plans are for life in the US  /  will you go to school or work 

incha allah

allah yekbel

This is the BEST information.  She knows what she is talking about having delt with Morocco government.

Everyone else giving information about tunisia or UK just stop.  

Morocco is different!

you have 2 things going for you

1-she stayed with you a year

2- you are doing the CR1 and didnt waste your time with the K1

Hi Ayoub ,

i had  a similar case like yours just the age difference between my wife and i is not that big , but anyways , casablanca consulate is very difficult so you will need two things 

a very good preparation and have honest feeling towards your wife > HOW ?

you don't need to rush applying for CR1 , have a period of time together i would say 2 years at least and have her visit you an other time to prove a legit relationship , and get as much evidence as possible .

get her family and friends to write you a a letter saying what they think about you guys and how happy you are together and good of relationship you have with her son,

and get a lot of pictures and other evidences ,

the best thing you can do is when u apply for CR1 , if she can go to morocco to be with you the time you have the interview that will help a lot , they won't let her in but make sure you let the interviewer know that she is outside waiting for you and always refer to her son as OUR SON .

the second thing is to be honest. look you need to have an honest feeling towards her not only for papers because that will help you in the long run , I'm not sure if you ever heard about KARMA but be honest and do it because you love her and be there to support her .because all that will be shown the time you have the interview  

and i wish u a good luck 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 hours ago, Tea_pgtips said:

Eeek! These forums scare me!

I’m 23 (female, beneficiary) and my fiancé is 47 (male, petitioner) and we’ve known each other for 4 years! We have applied for the K1 visa!  I’ve always been attracted to much older men (Lol) and we are super in love! I’m from a low fraud country .. The UK ENGLAND. Will this age difference affect us?! :-( 

No dont worry evrything will be fine i promise just be honest pls

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
9 hours ago, Tea_pgtips said:

Eeek! These forums scare me!

I’m 23 (female, beneficiary) and my fiancé is 47 (male, petitioner) and we’ve known each other for 4 years! We have applied for the K1 visa!  I’ve always been attracted to much older men (Lol) and we are super in love! I’m from a low fraud country .. The UK ENGLAND. Will this age difference affect us?! :-( 

I have not seen a single case on VJ from a visa waiver country, where a CR1 or K1 visa was refused due to bona fides of the relationship.

As someone from a VW country has literally no economic benefit to immigrate to the US, I think the pre-assumption is that the case is bona fide. 

4 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

I have not seen a single case on VJ from a visa waiver country, where a CR1 or K1 visa was refused due to bona fides of the relationship.

As someone from a VW country has literally no economic benefit to immigrate to the US, I think the pre-assumption is that the case is bona fide. 

Thank you! That’s put my mind at ease :)

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

Dude you've been on this site since she was about 6 years old and you were old when you signed up 😂😂😂😂😂

Can you have too much of a good thing?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

37 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Wait What’s going on?! 😂

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Boiler said:

I can...then a hangover results...lol

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On January 12, 2018 at 7:25 AM, Ayoub said:

Hello family, hope you'r doing good and good luck for every one☺

I just wanna know if in the interview the CO will look at our big age gap as a probleme ! We have 20 years of difference and she is the petitioner, but we are so happy and we love each other a lot. Well we have some important evidences that can help me.

-We know each other one year before she came to Morocco 

-whene she came she stayed with me one yaer in Morocco 

-she brought her son (6 years old now)

-it was my decision for her to go back to USA because i love this boy and i dont want him to miss school.

-we have a lot of conversations saved and pics with family celebrating Hallydays (moroccan Hallydays chrismas, thanks giving, our son birthday...)

I hope you help me with more informations so i can have a big idea about this day. I miss them so much we even cried in the airoport...i'm just praying to God every day to make things easy for us and help her get things right back in the USA with job and house. she just left tuesday ! And good luck for evrybody ☺

Not an easy scenario here, but it can be and has been done before. That said, no doubt the relationship is legit from her end; Given that she s spent one year with you and jeopardized her son s schooling. The son s situation might raise a responsibility issue, and might help too. Now, the CO will look at you, Ayoub, as a potential fraudulent candidate, using an much older woman to better your life. Then, you must prove, and beyond any doubt, that you are willing to throw away any if not all "Moroccan, Muslim MAN" intellect featured in: Wife must be young, Virgin, Fertile, Obedient etc. And mostly, you must prove that you are willing and prepared NOT to have children. Question: Would you marry a Moroccan who is 20 years older? answer honestly and with an explanation. Would your family approve or disapprove? The CO has asked that before and trust me, the CO s know cultures and people very well. Many North African men have married White American older women, and returned to Morocco as soon as they could, and married 30 year younger girls; They used the system and the older women. Prove you are not one of those men, and I am almost certain, you will be granted your Visa. And if denied, just be prepared to fight and wait, and eventually you will be approved, if and only if you are honest. Some here, waited six years and even more.

Ayoub, I hope I was not too harsh nor judgmental, but the facts speak for themselves.

Best of luck to you and to your spouse and inshalah all will be just good.

Edited by Derick

Honest-Love-Respect

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband is from Morocco and we have a 17 year age gap, me being the older one. It was brought up in our interview back in 2016. It wasn't elaborated on but it was mentioned. If you have a legit relationship and you have effortless answers to their questions, you should be fine. I also lived in Morocco for nearly a year which I think helped.

Edited by MoroccanEscape

u10nm5.png

hSSvm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.