nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Crysta said:

Any Dec. filers left in here? ... currently sitting on 327 days :unsure::unsure: DEC. 30th, 2016.

i am!!!!!! On day 329.  PD December, 8, 2016 .  with the next two months being full of holidays and people wanting time off work, i don't even know if we can hope for an end of year approval.  I can dream and pray it happens.

Timeline
2 hours ago, acidrain said:

After a very long and painful 289 days my i130 was approved!! I had tears in my eyes when I got the news!! It was the best way to start the Thanksgiving weekend!!

We look forward to putting this chapter behind us and moving forward with our lives. Best of luck to those who are still waiting.

NOA1 - Feb 08

NOA2 - Nov 22

congrats!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Steph&Bobo said:

i am!!!!!! On day 329.  PD December, 8, 2016 .  with the next two months being full of holidays and people wanting time off work, i don't even know if we can hope for an end of year approval.  I can dream and pray it happens.

Same here. I've just accepted it that I'll most likely won't be hearing anything from Hellbraska until next year of my case. I put in a service request on Nov. 2nd and received a confirmation email stating to expect a reply by Nov. 24th (yeah right), called almost every day this past week and was surprisingly told that my case has yet to be assigned to an officer (this tells me my file is collecting dust somewhere) when usually they would just read back what I see on the "My Case Status" page online ONLY.  Sooo we'll see what answer I receive back from my inquiry ticket, I doubt much but we'll see. Good luck on yours! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Steph&Bobo said:

I hope for you and @Crysta you both will hear something soon about your case. The process of waiting is so hard. Don't give up and keep following up.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Crysta said:

Same here. I've just accepted it that I'll most likely won't be hearing anything from Hellbraska until next year of my case. I put in a service request on Nov. 2nd and received a confirmation email stating to expect a reply by Nov. 24th (yeah right), called almost every day this past week and was surprisingly told that my case has yet to be assigned to an officer (this tells me my file is collecting dust somewhere) when usually they would just read back what I see on the "My Case Status" page online ONLY.  Sooo we'll see what answer I receive back from my inquiry ticket, I doubt much but we'll see. Good luck on yours! 

I submitted a service request in August and October and received the exact same automated email response saying my case was pending adjudication and they had to do additional reviews...... please continue to wait and be patient.  My responses usually came a week after the date they told me I would have a reply.  I hope your response is fruitful. Best of luck to both of us.  

I filed for I130 for my wife on 3rd February and still waiting for NOA2. I know two cases from April getting approved back in October. What the hell is going on with NSC

Any February 2017 filer here? Did you get approval letter yet or still waiting like me ?

Edited by Adlsdk

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Adlsdk said:

I filed for I130 for my wife on 3rd February and still waiting for NOA2. I know two cases from April getting approved back in October. What the hell is going on with NSC

Any February 2017 filer here? Did you get approval letter yet or still waiting like me ?

We file are l130 at February 17 we just get approved at November 15 we resive a letter saying are case is on nvc and we was approved wait for the instruction in 30 days 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, 2891 said:

PD - 31st may 2017

Nebraska service center. 

Really worried about my case.

No update till now .

Have patience. I filed 1-130 in Nov 2016 and NSC is still so back logged with cases, so in time it will be your turn..

6 hours ago, Adlsdk said:

Yes. Our PD is Feb 2. Just waiting for the processing times pages to be updated so we can file a status inquiry. 

I contacted the USCIS last week asking why so many people with a PD after ours already got their NOA2 while the webpage still says Jan 14th. Of course they said that every case is different. 

Anyway, at this point I'm just waiting to be able to request a status inquiry. 

Congrats @acidrain

Hang in there @Adlsdk  our time will come too. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, 2891 said:

hope so.

You will..

Hey guys,

Yesterday (Nov 22) I received 4 texts messages & a email from USCIS saying my 1-129f was closed and benefits received by other means. 

Im hearing this means I’m approved but not getting anxious until I call to verify on Monday. 

There’s hope after all 😀

2 hours ago, Sundee said:

You will..

Hey guys,

Yesterday (Nov 22) I received 4 texts messages & a email from USCIS saying my 1-129f was closed and benefits received by other means. 

Im hearing this means I’m approved but not getting anxious until I call to verify on Monday. 

There’s hope after all 😀

Finally!!!after a long wait.....congrats....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.