nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/23/2017 at 12:08 AM, I&A/T said:

Hey guys did anyone got this today!!? 

1E522C09-5C3E-403A-95FA-19A2AE637097.jpeg

Mine updated to The same as yours on the 25th October but I checked back on the 26th it went back to response to my evidence was received because I responded to my RFE request which the received on the 24th . Please any such experience in the house am confused still waiting for approval Dec 12 2016 am clocking one year soon. TSC 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Sundee said:

I called Uscis and no one is answering calls 

That is strange as when my spouse spoke to Tier 2 earlier this week they said they would be open Friday. Maybe they just don't answer calls?

I also googled USCIS as I was skeptical when my spouse told me and several past threads on VJ said they are open. I will provide a few links:

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/office-open-on-black-friday.297947/

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/is-uscis-open-at-all-this-thanksgiving-week--578162.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Oluchukwu said:

Mine updated to The same as yours on the 25th October but I checked back on the 26th it went back to response to my evidence was received because I responded to my RFE request which the received on the 24th . Please any such experience in the house am confused still waiting for approval Dec 12 2016 am clocking one year soon. TSC 

It changed to that after you sent the rfe

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
31 minutes ago, TX&BC said:

They are open. I called at 8 this morning spoke with officer Robin....but they didn't let me speak with Tier 2. But they're definitely taking calls. 

Ok strange when I called didn’t give option to speak with anyone. Maybe I called before 8 am.. Too anxious 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We've never tried to call on a Saturday but according to their website they are open for calls between 9-5pm:

The USCIS National Customer Service Center (NCSC) is expanding its hours to include Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Live agents will now be available at Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in each time zone. Call the NCSC toll-free at 1-800-375-5283.

I am sure Tier 2 officers are thin with the long weekend but hopefully you guys can get through to someone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, I&A/T said:

Finally,My wife talked with uscis now and they said that we got approved and the noa2 was sent today 

Yay congratulations 😁😊 now NVC will be much better then Hellbraska 

Gives me hope that I might get NOA2 in January   maybe as my birthday present🤣🤣🎂 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, I&A/T said:

Finally,My wife talked with uscis now and they said that we got approved and the noa2 was sent today 

Congrats is it showing approved online or sending through the mail?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

Yay congratulations 😁😊 now NVC will be much better then Hellbraska 

Gives me hope that I might get NOA2 in January   maybe as my birthday present🤣🤣🎂 

Thanks,You will get it soon it’s going faster now so may Even before January 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Gegee said:

Congrats is it showing approved online or sending through the mail?

It’s showing name was updated which was weird so my wife called them they transferred the call to an immigration officer he checked and said that they sent the approval today on the mail 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
55 minutes ago, I&A/T said:

It’s showing name was updated which was weird so my wife called them they transferred the call to an immigration officer he checked and said that they sent the approval today on the mail 

Congrats !  I am on Day 281 now . PD Feb 16,2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.