ghostinthemachine

I-751 ROC Filers - January 2024

130 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Well this is weird, I received the physical copy of the 48-month extension, but do not see any digital copies online. Feeling somewhat relieved nonetheless. Hoping to get the access code letter and biometrics letter soon. 

2 minutes ago, Deb123 said:

Well this is weird, I received the physical copy of the 48-month extension, but do not see any digital copies online. Feeling somewhat relieved nonetheless. Hoping to get the access code letter and biometrics letter soon. 

Is your caae starting with IOE? Did you list your USCIS account (yours, not US citizens, and not just your alien number) in I-751?

On 1/13/2024 at 1:41 PM, Deb123 said:

We also received the physical copy of 48-month extension on 1/13/24. 

16 minutes ago, Vabsmith said:
On 1/8/2024 at 8:09 AM, Sheeni_E said:

We logged in online to our USCIS account  and saw the receipt notice uploaded there.

--- Where in the USCIS online website can we see uploaded documents?  Thanks

Expand  

The document tab of your case

asdf

Hello group, I'm about to file my i751 and making some last seconds revisions. Can anyone tell me if you have to print out the entirety of past lease agreements or is the page containing dates and names of all parties relevant enough? We moved 3 times since our wedding and that's gonna be a buttload to print if that's the case. 

We also purchased our house last year, do I print out the entirety of the house purchase agreement?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you!

32 minutes ago, mochiswan said:

Hello group, I'm about to file my i751 and making some last seconds revisions. Can anyone tell me if you have to print out the entirety of past lease agreements or is the page containing dates and names of all parties relevant enough? We moved 3 times since our wedding and that's gonna be a buttload to print if that's the case. 

Yes, print all pages of all documents you submit. Otherwise you may get RFE. You only do I-751 once, it's well worth spending time and money for it to go smooth.

32 minutes ago, mochiswan said:

We also purchased our house last year, do I print out the entirety of the house purchase agreement?

Congratulations! Instead I'd print out copy of the deed (are the both names on it?) which is only few pages long typically. 

Edited by OldUser

I only included the lease agreement itself in my packet, but did not include the addendum documents like "Pets" and "Bedbugs" addendum--I mean, would they really care for those? 🙃 But seriously, did I mess up by not including all the pages of the lease agreement?

Edited by Trese

event.png

We've made sure to include all pages of our leases, bank statements, tax stuff specifically. They're all numbered too so easy to see whether they're complete or not and I didn't wanna take chances 

asdf

1 hour ago, OldUser said:

You can potentially get RFE for that.

How about copies of utility bills? I did not include the blank pages, usually at the ends. Did I screw up by doing that?

My packet is all done and ready to be dropped off at USPS later; I now have a half a mind to open it back up and add those seemingly nonessential pages, then just send tomorrow. 🙃 Should I?

event.png

1 hour ago, Trese said:

How about copies of utility bills? I did not include the blank pages, usually at the ends. Did I screw up by doing that?

My packet is all done and ready to be dropped off at USPS later; I now have a half a mind to open it back up and add those seemingly nonessential pages, then just send tomorrow. 🙃 Should I?

If you haven't sent it yet - stop, print missing pages and send it all together. Any missing pages on evidence can cause RFE.

2 hours ago, peacefullsoulever said:

heloo, i sent my package last week did attach g1145 but havent recieve any text or mail, submit to IL PO box any idea how long it take anyone with same timeline please advise Thank you in advance

Sometimes you never receive text despite of filing G-1145. It can take 6 weeks to get your receipt by mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.