Hypnos

N-400 Dallas, TX Filers (Merged Threads)

1,065 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2021 at 5:02 PM, eddieboo4321@gmai said:

@bzbee and @DallasDreamy, so after my Oath, i went to the Passport Agency on Monday Morning, got my passport in afternoon, they had to ask me to redo my picture which I did but it was not as cool as i wanted to but who cares...now sitting at DFW airport waiting for my flight ✈️..

Finally it is done..... :)

rest of the people good luck to you everyone...

Did you do a walk-in appointment at the Passport agency? I need to travel on Saturday and am really stressed as I have been trying to obtain an appointment since last Friday via phone and online appointment portal. Any insight or tips would be greatly appreciated! :) 

K1 Journey

11/05/2016 - Sent I-129F to Lewisville Lockbox via FedEx

12/05/2016 - I-129F received at Lewisville Lockbox

17/05/2016 - Received NOA1 Text/Email Notification - Routed to California Service Center 

25/05/2016 - Received NOA1 Hardcopy - notice date of 16/05/2016

09/06/2016 - Up to date with vaccinations

29/07/2016 - Received NOA2 text/email notification! (74 days) 

05/08/2016 - Received NOA2 Hardcopy (I-797)

09/08/2016 - Sent ACRO Police Certificate Application

11/08/2016- NVC Received packet!

11/08/2016 - NVC Case number assigned on the same day as NVC received! yayyy 

AOS Journey
04/12/2016 - POE Dallas
05/12/2016-  Marriage
08/02/2017-  sent AOS packet to Chicago via FedEx
20/02/2017-  Received NOA1 Hardcopies for AOS/AP/EAD - notice dates of 13/02/2017
25/04/2017EAD case status changed to " Card being produced"
27/04/2017 - AP and EAD case status changed to "Case Approved"
28/04/2017 - EAD case status changed to " Card was mailed to me"
28/04/2017 -Received NOA2 Hardcopy for EAD/AP

On 6/10/2021 at 9:55 AM, nachnam said:

Did you do a walk-in appointment at the Passport agency? I need to travel on Saturday and am really stressed as I have been trying to obtain an appointment since last Friday via phone and online appointment portal. Any insight or tips would be greatly appreciated! :) 

I called the  1-877-487-2778 and told them my situation and the reason, 

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 6/7/2021 at 10:15 PM, Bhumin said:

Hello, I filed for citizenship on 23rd August 2020 with dallas, texas field office and after i did not hear anything from uscis not even biometric reuse or appointed. Just want to know if i am alone or anyone also on same boat ?

Hi Bhumin : Are you got any update from USCIS?. I applied N400 online on Aug2020 at Dallas,TX, I got biometric reuse in Jan 20th, 2021.Currently I am waiting for interview schedule.

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, stformummy said:

No. Nothing yet.

Are you received biometric reuse? .  When you applied  applied in July?. Some cases are delay due to security check clearance. General observation, July 2020 filers are getting interview letters now.

Just now, CCSReddy said:

Are you received biometric reuse? .  When you applied  applied in July?. Some cases are delay due to security check clearance. General observation, July 2020 filers are getting interview letters now.

Got biometrics reuse on January 13th 2021.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @DallasDreamy. I have a question and I hope you can help me.. 

When you apply for your passport did you say it is an Emergency or Urgent? OR just a regular like no rush..?

About the payment did you pay for expedite, execution fee and 1-2 days delivery? OR just regular payment only..?

If no rush when you apply for your passport book and card did you still get your passport on the same day as long as you have the itinerary ticket to show them? OR even no Itinerary ticket you still get it your passport on the same day of your appointment ? 
I’m sorry if I have to many questions. 

Thank you in advance.

On 6/16/2021 at 10:15 AM, eddieboo4321@gmai said:

I called the  1-877-487-2778 and told them my situation and the reason, 

Hi @eddieboo4321@gmai. I have a question and I hope you cal help me. 
What if I’m coming to my husband to travel because he needs someone because he can’t do it by himself in general he needs help. Is that enough reason for the emergency, life/death or urgent to get my passport on the same day of my appointment? I do have itinerary ticket & Hotel reservation also and it’s my first time to apply for US passport just got naturalized last month. 

Did you pay also expedited to get your passport on the same day aside from the reason is emergency?

My flight is on July 10, and my appointment on July 7, 9am.

Thank you in advance.

7 hours ago, Lola Lolo said:

Hi @eddieboo4321@gmai. I have a question and I hope you cal help me. 
What if I’m coming to my husband to travel because he needs someone because he can’t do it by himself in general he needs help. Is that enough reason for the emergency, life/death or urgent to get my passport on the same day of my appointment? I do have itinerary ticket & Hotel reservation also and it’s my first time to apply for US passport just got naturalized last month. 

Did you pay also expedited to get your passport on the same day aside from the reason is emergency?

My flight is on July 10, and my appointment on July 7, 9am.

Thank you in advance.

you can use this calculator to check the fee

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/how-apply/fees.html

but as long as you have flight confirm ticket and make sure you get a print out of flight itinerary and show them at the time of appointment otherwise they will not deal with that.

if you have not have made an appointment for passport at agency then call the 1 877-487-2778 and setup an appointment and let them know your situation (i told them my mother is sick and they asked if i have doctor note which i said i did with date and everything whatever they asked)... when i applied there were no dallas appointment available so i drove to Arkansas and get it done and told them i had an family emergency and they didnt see any letter or something. i am not sure id dallas people will ask to see doctor note or not but Arkansas people are very nice and its not far to drive...i did back n forth in one day because my flight was on next day after my ceremony but you have couple if days so you should be fine.

34 minutes ago, eddieboo4321@gmai said:

you can use this calculator to check the fee

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/how-apply/fees.html

but as long as you have flight confirm ticket and make sure you get a print out of flight itinerary and show them at the time of appointment otherwise they will not deal with that.

if you have not have made an appointment for passport at agency then call the 1 877-487-2778 and setup an appointment and let them know your situation (i told them my mother is sick and they asked if i have doctor note which i said i did with date and everything whatever they asked)... when i applied there were no dallas appointment available so i drove to Arkansas and get it done and told them i had an family emergency and they didnt see any letter or something. i am not sure id dallas people will ask to see doctor note or not but Arkansas people are very nice and its not far to drive...i did back n forth in one day because my flight was on next day after my ceremony but you have couple if days so you should be fine.

Thank you for the quick response.  About the payment it’s not really a problem to pay extra as long as I get my passport same day of my appointment. What I am worried is the doctor note/letter if they ask in Dallas Passport Agency and I hope they are not asking for doctor note where I am going on July 7, @ 9 am is my schedule appointment. My emergency is my husband because he cant do it by himself and that is why we fly together from Dallas. 

Yes I Printed my :

Confirmation number email 

Form DS - 11

Itinerary Ticket and Payment receipt 

Naturalization Certificate 

DL

Photo

Thank you again so much. I hope your mom is okay now.

15 hours ago, Lola Lolo said:

Thank you for the quick response.  About the payment it’s not really a problem to pay extra as long as I get my passport same day of my appointment. What I am worried is the doctor note/letter if they ask in Dallas Passport Agency and I hope they are not asking for doctor note where I am going on July 7, @ 9 am is my schedule appointment. My emergency is my husband because he cant do it by himself and that is why we fly together from Dallas. 

Yes I Printed my :

Confirmation number email 

Form DS - 11

Itinerary Ticket and Payment receipt 

Naturalization Certificate 

DL

Photo

Thank you again so much. I hope your mom is okay now.

I am sure it will be fine and please let us know how it goes.

1 hour ago, eddieboo4321@gmai said:

I am sure it will be fine and please let us know how it goes.

I am hoping everything will be fine.. Thank you for the encouragement. Yes I will keep it posted how it goes. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.