Ceci0504

I 751 GC extension expiring on 11/23

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hello, everyone,  I got my conditional green card on on 11/05/2019, I sent my paperwork to remove the conditions on my greencard on October 25, 2021,, since then I got a paper that stated that my green card will be valid 2 years after expiration date on 11/05/2021, meaning, it will be valid until 11/05/2023. I received same letter of extension on april this year.  I guess this is a reminder that will be valid until November this year. Doesn't seem that they are giving me another 2 year extension, but I was wonder if anyone has a similar situation. I live in NYC and I am still waiting but I am worried that the time of that extension will be over soon. Does anyone receive another letter before their GC expired? how long do you think it will take me to receive my GC or should I request information somehow or sent another paperwork?

Thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ceci0504 said:

I received same letter of extension on april this year

It did not say your gc was being extended 48 months?

3 hours ago, Ceci0504 said:

Hello, everyone,  I got my conditional green card on on 11/05/2019, I sent my paperwork to remove the conditions on my greencard on October 25, 2021,, since then I got a paper that stated that my green card will be valid 2 years after expiration date on 11/05/2021, meaning, it will be valid until 11/05/2023. I received same letter of extension on april this year.  I guess this is a reminder that will be valid until November this year. Doesn't seem that they are giving me another 2 year extension, but I was wonder if anyone has a similar situation. I live in NYC and I am still waiting but I am worried that the time of that extension will be over soon. Does anyone receive another letter before their GC expired? how long do you think it will take me to receive my GC or should I request information somehow or sent another paperwork?

Thanks.

Please look carefully at the letter you got in April of 2023.   Doesn’t it say extended for 48 months?   If not, sounds like a clerical error in that they somehow reissued the previous letter instead of the current one.

Which service center (I.e LIN, WAC etc) is your file at?

Edited by SalishSea

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.