MamaBoyz

N-400 May 2023 Filers

295 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, ds2 said:

Are you guys also submitting a lot of evidence to prove bonafide marriage with your N400 application or just the necassary documentation?

I submitted birth certificates of my children + marriage certificate only because we've been married for over 10 years.  So every case is different. If you think you need to provide a lot more proof then go for it, it never hurts.  In my case the duration of marriage and the fact that we've had kids over the years is sufficient.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
22 minutes ago, dnkwame417 said:

Just checked on my case on the myUSCIS page and my N-400 case isn't there. Anyone else experience this?

Yes, I am also not seeing N-400 Case .. should be a widespread issue.

2 hours ago, kolikotime said:

I’m on lawfully premium so I have access to certain analytics which shows how cases are progressing along for month based cohorts.

for May N 400 filers, these are the current stats 

2/229 - already received citizenship 

60/229 - Received Interview dates 

167/229 - Waiting for Interview dates

So roughly 27 % of all May filers have gotten an interview request at this point. 

Not a bad pace. I likely expect we’ll cross the majority with interview requests by the end of July. 

Thank you, this was so insightful.  If it's not too much, can you post stats every now and then? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, kolikotime said:

I’m on lawfully premium so I have access to certain analytics which shows how cases are progressing along for month based cohorts.

for May N 400 filers, these are the current stats 

2/229 - already received citizenship 

60/229 - Received Interview dates 

167/229 - Waiting for Interview dates

So roughly 27 % of all May filers have gotten an interview request at this point. 

Not a bad pace. I likely expect we’ll cross the majority with interview requests by the end of July. 

That's interesting. Good stuff!!

So this got me to look at the data we have here in VJ and I did similar analysis using VJ's Citizenship (N-400) Timelines and I got:

0/36 - already received citizenship 

4/36 - Received Interview dates 

29/36 - Waiting for Interview dates

~12% got Interview scheduled dates.

Of course data in VJ will be less accurate since it is fully dependent on users providing updates accurately and timely

Edited by Binna

...do good and good will be done onto you...

19 hours ago, Binna said:

That's interesting. Good stuff!!

So this got me to look at the data we have here in VJ and I did similar analysis using VJ's Citizenship (N-400) Timelines and I got:

0/36 - already received citizenship 

4/36 - Received Interview dates 

29/36 - Waiting for Interview dates

~12% got Interview scheduled dates.

Of course data in VJ will be less accurate since it is fully dependent on users providing updates accurately and timely

So we know its somewhere between 12 % to 27 %  most likely for the entire cohort. Which isn't bad for  1 - 2 months out of applications. Will be curious how it looks by Mid to late July.

22 hours ago, BMU9 said:

Thank you, this was so insightful.  If it's not too much, can you post stats every now and then? 

Sure. Will do!

Edited by kolikos

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

update guys 8months of waiting in my uscis account online since i applied last May 2023 from 10months now its 8months. still praying to have faster processing I see most people got approved in just 3 months or even 5months only🙏

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, DEV907 said:

Filed my N-400 on 5/6/23

Interview scheduled 5/17/23

Interview 7/6/23 -> Approved

Congrats!! Two months on the dot!

You should fill out your timeline to help others with timeline stats

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.